PAC Worldwide

PAC Worldwide Employer Reviews

Yep
Yep (Former Employee), Middletown, OHApril 9, 2014
Pros: good people not management
Cons: zero work life balance. too many to list
Don't have anything good to say. They discriminate and have different rules depending on who you are.
Very friendly co-workers and good company that tries to satisfy workers for their hard work and efforts.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Middletown, OHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: meeting company goals and getting catered lunches and/or desserts.
Cons: having to work so much required overtime and the point system.
A typical day at work was always learning something and staying busy. I've learned a lot of metrics and how to convert fractions into decimals. The management there was very productive. All of the co-workers there are very friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was continuously learning how to make adjustments in the machine program. – more... The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the friendly co-workers. – less
Great Place to work
Management (Current Employee), Middletown OhioApril 2, 2013
Pros: people, flexibility
PAC Worldwide is a great place to work. It is a small family oriented company with great people working here. The pay is good and the benifits package is great as well.
Great Management & HR Teams
HR (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 21, 2013
Pros: great values and commitment to quality products
The people at PAC really want everyone to be successful. The management team works well together which fosters great teamwork down the ranks.
Productive Fast Paced Environment
Human Resources (Current Employee), MiddletownMarch 21, 2013
PAC is a wonderful place to work. PAC cares about taking care of their employees with competitive benefits. I enjoy all the people I work with at PAC. It is enjoyable to come to work. PAC is a fast paced environment which makes the work day go by quickly.
fun workplace
3m warehouse lead. (Current Employee), Middletown OhioMarch 20, 2013
Pros: safe work environment
Cons: healtcare
work in shipping and we load and unload trucks. Working with the same gruop of employees for a long time makes my job great.
very professional, fun and productive place to work.
warehouse lead (Current Employee), Middletown, OHMarch 20, 2013
I enjoy my co-workers and the professional way things are handled. This has been a very great place to work!!!!

About PAC Worldwide

PAC Worldwide is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of custom-branded and stock protective packaging. Our products – Read more