PAC Worldwide

PAC Worldwide Employee Reviews

Getting the job done in half the time.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 10, 2015
12-hour Shifts, Work is laid-back and easy-going. Learned to eliminate stress at work. Essentially half the year off. Close to Home.
Pros
Half Month Off Work
Cons
Indecisive Managment
Machine Operator 2
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 8, 2015
PAC worldwide is great place to work, I work the night shift and the atmosphere is very friendly. I enjoy my nights at work. I don't feel a lot of pressure, and I am able to take breaks as long as I keep up with my duties. I also enjoy the three day weekends every other week to spend time with my family.
Pros
Lots of days off, Flexible breaks
great place to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 11, 2015
loved this job only reason I left was to go drive a truck,only bad part was the busy season 6-7 days a week.Would go back and work there if I had to.
This is an excellent company to work for.
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las VegasApril 2, 2015
This job is a very good company to work for they take good care of their employees. I have learned a lot as being a warehouse supervisor by improving my communication skills with co-employees and by talking to outside vendors. I love waking up in the mornings coming to work, but unfortunately this job is re-locating to a different state.
job is sometimes enjoyable
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown OhioMarch 16, 2015
Maybe 1st shift is a better shift, but if you work third be prepared for alot of high school drama, pill popping, and everyone talking about the marijuana or pills they just did while working. Some management knows little to none about the job or what needs to be done. Communication between management is terrible, you're told numerous different things to do from management that differ from what you were told to do from other management. Machine operators do not get a break unless you smoke, guess I need to pick up smoking. 12 hours without a break hurts after awhile. If your packers don't pay attention to the product and you pack a bad bag the operator gets a write up. You just be in 5 different places at once with no help, 90% if workers here don't care about the job which makes it hard really hard on the few that do, so unless you like no breaks, smoke and do drugs it's not the place for you. As for the upside from time to time they will cater in food for you which is extremely nice. Unfortunately at this time the cons outweigh the pros in every aspect. Hoping for a good change with this company.
Pros
occasional cateted meal
Cons
no breaks for machine operator, low employee morale, uneducted management, low pay, etc.
supervision in shipping is very poor supervisor himself has very little knowledge of warehousing. nothing at all to say good about that place.
Jason (Current Employee) –  middletownAugust 20, 2014
Stay away from this place. I only wok there because i can't find anything else.
Cons
too many
Terrible place to work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Middletown, ohioJune 6, 2014
Not sure about other shifts, but third shift is absolutely terrible. Nothing but drama. Its seriously worse than high school. Grown men, and women who act worse than kids. As for a normal work shift, its seriously super boring, and you do the same thing all night pretty much, which makes time go really slow. It's super hot inside the warehouse, but they turned the A/C on finally which I doubt will last very long. Most of the people that work at this place are pill poppers, or pot heads, but apparently they "Randomly" drug test. They have cameras in the parking lot, and you still have people smoking, guess they don't watch them very well. In my opinion if you're applying here, I would try first shift. They seem to be a older, more mature crowd.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours
Cons
co-workers, work environment, unorganized, dog and pong show for higher ups
Yep
Yep (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHApril 9, 2014
Don't have anything good to say. They discriminate and have different rules depending on who you are.
Pros
good people not management
Cons
zero work life balance. too many to list
Very friendly co-workers and good company that tries to satisfy workers for their hard work and efforts.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHNovember 19, 2013
A typical day at work was always learning something and staying busy. I've learned a lot of metrics and how to convert fractions into decimals. The management there was very productive. All of the co-workers there are very friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was continuously learning how to make adjustments in the machine program. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the friendly co-workers.
Pros
meeting company goals and getting catered lunches and/or desserts.
Cons
having to work so much required overtime and the point system.
Great Place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  Middletown OhioApril 2, 2013
PAC Worldwide is a great place to work. It is a small family oriented company with great people working here. The pay is good and the benifits package is great as well.
Pros
people, flexibility
Great Management & HR Teams
HR (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMarch 21, 2013
The people at PAC really want everyone to be successful. The management team works well together which fosters great teamwork down the ranks.
Pros
great values and commitment to quality products
Productive Fast Paced Environment
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  MiddletownMarch 21, 2013
PAC is a wonderful place to work. PAC cares about taking care of their employees with competitive benefits. I enjoy all the people I work with at PAC. It is enjoyable to come to work. PAC is a fast paced environment which makes the work day go by quickly.
fun workplace
3m warehouse lead. (Current Employee) –  Middletown OhioMarch 20, 2013
work in shipping and we load and unload trucks. Working with the same gruop of employees for a long time makes my job great.
Pros
safe work environment
Cons
healtcare
very professional, fun and productive place to work.
warehouse lead (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 20, 2013
I enjoy my co-workers and the professional way things are handled. This has been a very great place to work!!!!