PAC Employee Reviews

PACLP
Sales/ Service Support Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 22, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Distance from my house
PAC LP is a great place to work if you live within 20mins and dont have to pay toll. The site is very diverse and very flexible
Fast Paced Company
Supervisor (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXApril 18, 2015
High turn over rates, good management, plenty of over time

good hours

management was great.

Learned how to supervise

Accounts payable/receivable
good work environment
production operator (Former Employee), Tilden, TXMarch 18, 2015
good people depending on who you worked with. fixing pump jacks and repairing separators. management was good but could be better
Productive Work Place
Sales/ Service Specialist- Customer Service (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible with employees schedule; tution reimbursement
Work environment is comfortable; very flexible with employees schedule
Needs improvement
L.A.D.C (Former Employee), Men's ProgramOctober 30, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, location
Cons: healthcare, negative environment
Park Avenue is a good place for a starter career, if you are looking to get your feet wet and want experience to list on your resume.
A typical day is rather chaotic. You can relate it to, "too many cooks in the kitchen." In this scenario it is too many supervisors lacking supervisory skills.
They tend to save money by hiring interns, who have no experience in management or any inkling on how to run a show. The program director for their men's program is all about mental health and does not seem to understand the chemical dependency side of things.
Their human resource manager is not there to support the staff, but seems to just be there to dominate over everyone else. Good luck going to her regarding any concerns, as you are lucky if you ever get a reply to your messages or emails.
The owner of the company is so out of the loop as to what is going on, he has too much trust in the people he leaves in charge.
There are many great people that work here, however they too seem run down by the way they are treated. I chose to leave as I have watched too many get burned out and I did not want to be another casualty.
Really enjoyed working for CHS. I learned a lot in the construction industry, loan processing, enjoyed working for City clients & applicants, ect.
Project Consultant/DSA Closeout Specialist (Current Employee), Huntington Beach, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment, team players
Cons: benifits, always had opportunties to attend workshops, job was exciting & something different on a daily basis
I learned a lot in the construction industry, loan processing, enjoyed working for City clients & applicants. Received great experience in different types of government funding & programs. It was never the same type of work everyday, so it was always very enjoyable.
GOOD WORK PLACE
Manager / Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), san diegoMarch 12, 2014
It's a good place to learn and grow , very friendly work atmosphere , I have learned to manage people better , loved working for Auto club
Gauger (Current Employee), Zapata, TXFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: freedom and trust
Its a great company with lots to learn and do. The management system plays a big part and always wants the best for the employer and their families wellbeing.
Holly Pac
Dumper Operator (Former Employee), Holley, NYNovember 4, 2013
another Dysfunctional management work place. cheap pay for hard work
Exceptional workplace with very strong corporate family culture.
Marketing Communications (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2013
Pros: co-workers, co-workers and co-workers.
Cons: investment company takeover changed the culture.
A typical day at work was to look at my projects list and review priorities. I learned all my core marketing strengths and strengthened related software skills here.

These were among the best co-workers I ever had, and still maintain friendships and working freelance relationship with many of them. It was amazing that so many great people were in the same place at the same time.

The initial management was wonderful but when the company was bought by an investment corporation the culture changed drastically.

The hardest part of this job was that within 3 months of being hired to write editorial part time, my boss left with no notice. My reputation allowed me to step into the Marcom Manager role with barely enough experience and company knowledge.

The most enjoyable part of the job came once I realized I had gained the scientific industry knowledge, experience and contacts to be an effective and respected manager, and playing cards at lunch time with co-workers.
Slow paced environment
Corporate Purchaser (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: job duties
Cons: slow environment
I worked directly for the Senior Vice-President of Manufacturing. Duties included centralizing and purchasing for two divisions, on in Summit, MS and one in Minneapolis, MN. This included managing of raw materials in accordance with scheduling of the machines, shipping and receiving, coordinating freight companies, job estimating and costing, answering 10-line phone system.
Very fast pace, enjoyable co-workers
Cashier, Cook, Stock Inventory (Former Employee), Strawn, TXJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the hours
Cons: no health care
Setting up calls for stock brokers early in the morning, make coffee, input new accounts, answer calls, transfer calls, paging. Management were very uptight, not friendly or easy to talk too. Co-workers were very friendly with an exception of a few. Was waking up at 4am to be there by 5am to start the day. Was getting off at 2:30pm
was a ok posistion
Injection Moding Operator (Former Employee), Sanford, NCJune 30, 2012
was a ok position wasnt the best but it was a job pay wasnt all tha great but it was a way of getting the bills paid
Great start
Finance and Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 25, 2012
This is where my career took off. I learned a lot here and gained a great understanding of payroll. Too bad management did not run the company properly.