Are you passionate about gaming, technology, and problem-solving? Do you enjoy providing exceptional support, identifying issues and resolving them, as well as working with internal staff and external customers? Are you looking for a career where you can learn and continue to grow your technical expertise? How about working with others who love what they do and enjoy coming to work every day?
If that sounds good to you, then we are looking for a person just like you to join our team as a Technical Support Analyst
Provides high quality, first level end user support to customers via telephone and troubleshoots hardware/software issues as needed. Is able to resolve most 1st level problems immediately and ensures all calls received via the Help Desk are logged, escalated, tracked, and followed-up for completion.
- Assist customer needs, requests and questions in person or via phone on all company supported hardware/software applications.
- Troubleshoot and determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Ability to work one-on-one and in team environment on projects.
- Document resolutions in our case logging system for future reference.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 - 3 years related experience
- Excellent phone skills and interpersonal communication addressing a wide array of technical issues
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner and convey professional image to the business community
- Perform hardware and software installations, as well as troubleshooting issues.
- 2+ years experience of applications such as but not limited to: Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suites, Active Directory, PCAnywhere, Linux with a strong desire to learn and support new applications
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Progressive experience within a high volume time sensitive support environment
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a team environment
- Self-starter a must.