Pace Analytical Services, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Great experience right out of college
Formulation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 3, 2015
My direct manager was very skilled and very attentive to how well I assimilated to the firm and project I was placed on right out of college. Eleven months of employment right out of college as a wet-lab chemist may not be sufficient for making many additional comments.
Great entry-level job
Lab Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 28, 2014
I worked in the prep lab. It was very fast-paced, made the long hours go by. The lab has high turn-over high because of the pay. Once you get the experience, you can take to other places that pay more.
Pros
the experience and knowledge you gain.
Cons
the low pay.
We can have a better enviroment
It (Current Employee) –  PRMay 29, 2014
qwertyiuopasdfjaiud
nfd absjfukrgfopiu
,ndabsfjshgliuygfio
asfdkhsdufydioh
jasbdlhifgiaysdgfiyhgdsalkhglkah
sdnf vksjangjb vsajdgfis bdvkjsadfgi lisadfg
Pros
healthcare, flexible schedule
Cons
the salary and lack of professionals managment
Only good for a stop gap job.... not a career job....
Lab Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 24, 2014
IF you are working on a contract through lab ops, do NOT expect any type of career advancement or adequate compensation for all the work that you complete.... The wages are below what could be easily achieved at other employers...
Pros
flexible schedules on occasion
Cons
poor compensation, no career advancement
Productive and fast pace but yet full of learning and also interesting
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WisconsinMay 20, 2013
A Typical day was fast pace filled with learning about how to test soils in different was to met regulations. I learn a lot about how we test for PCB s and pesticides. I also learning more about chemistry and the different way to use it toward helping the environment. I like the co workers i worked with they were fast pace and good learners. i would say the hardest part was the learning how to read the computer that showed when the spike levels were to high or not but i was a fast learning and caught on. I loved learning new things and helping out the environment
Pros
fast pace, great learning environment, great co-workers, high energery
Cons
really no room for growth, no real structure in management
Enjoy working there. but workload is not distributed equally
Sample Management Officer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 24, 2012
See note above.
I have gained a lot of useful knowledge at Pace.
Pros
enjoy my clients
Cons
does not distribute work equally.
A Great First Job
Regulatory Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 31, 2012
This was my first "real" job out of college and they do a really great job to help you develop your professional skills in all areas: interpersonal, written and verbal communication, etc. They are growing really well and have a lot of great things going for them. HR is great and I feel comfortable talking to all management and HR and everyone. The actual position that I have isn't a good fit for me but I love the company. My team gets along great and we are all very comfortable with each other. The hardest part of this particular position is just staying busy - Not really sure why but I am constantly asking for more work to do. But I love the environment. Management does a great job helping you maintain a good work/life balance and even balancing more than one job.
Pros
lunch free once per month, flex time, hr gets cool stuff for us, pretty solid health care plan, great camaraderie
Cons
not enough work to do, often feel "desk-bound"