Questions and Answers about Pace Center for Girls

View all 8 questions about Pace Center for Girls

To be a counselor, do you need a bachelors or masters degree?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

1 answer

You can have either however you will not be compensated well. If you are licensed do not apply as you will get same salary as bachleor level even though you are licensed.

Answered - Counselor (Former Employee) - Tampa, FL

Report answer