Pace Industries Employee Reviews

I ended up hating working here
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MIAugust 12, 2017
They under pay quality employees for the amount of hard work they put in, and they over pay the employees that are a bunch of useless, lazy, drama farm. Very poor management, Never properly trained new staff so always had rejections, never made 100% passable parts but shipped them to the companys who never checked, overtime always which is $ for a min but stress when its bs all the time
Fast paced adjusting
Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2017
Pace Industries is a cabinet company dedicated to making bathroom cabinets as well as some kitchen. Company did sell a variety of cabinets , some custom made per customer. Company will be closing due to going out of business.
Pros
Union, paid birthdays and holidays, vacations
Cons
Not enough hours, no overtime, no raise, no chance of progressing or growing
Nasty work enviroment
Die Cast Operator (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIAugust 6, 2017
Its way to hot in there you cant have drinks on production floors so its dangerous plus even hotter when you get im the machine the guys that were training me had burns all over their arms and said it just part of the job. All of that mess for 10.00 dollars an hour no thanks.
Pros
Nice break times every 2 hours
Cons
Bad enviroment really bad pay
Pace is a very hot place to work .They pay well
Breakoff (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARJuly 27, 2017
Pace. Is a good place to work the medical Benefits great and the pay is great. I would recommend anyone to work at pace.
Its is a fast pace job.
All the bosses are very nice and helpful they answer all of your questions and show you examples of the work your expected to preform
Pros
Health care
Place should be closed down
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJune 23, 2017
Don't work here it's a dump slave wages unsafe working conditions the treat you like garbage and building is about to collapse .This is one of the worst place's I have worked.
Overworked -underpaid
Lead Man (Current Employee) –  Grafton, WIJune 12, 2017
Overworked-underpaid. Poorly managed, stuck in a financial crisis, hot environment, filthy conditions, a dark atmosphere, ghetto co workers, family oriented
Productive and balanced workplace.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 8, 2017
Although I was only a Summer intern, it was very apparent of the hard working culture found at Pace. This is a very supreme group of workers that executed their work with finesse and inspired me to do the same in my short time there.
Very productive fun workplace great staff and employee communication
Forklift Operator,back up supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIApril 12, 2017
Very productive and fun working environment. safe and secure employment status, employees are very nice,training is very great , room for improvement to move up within the company is all on the person and their work ethic. I believe this is a good job for someone that is in the area and looking for nice pay security and advancement within a company.
Pros
Bonuses free lunches picnics great employees
Cons
Communication between shifts are sketchy, employees not taking their fair share of responsibility on work clothes
Great place for learning new machines and positions.
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 11, 2017
I gained a vast amount of knowledge while working at Pace. I appreciated learning the tools and machinery due my interest in expanding my career options and education of the field.
Long, hot days
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARFebruary 20, 2017
I was only working here through a temp agency, however the work is very hard manual labor, the temperature I side the building can exceed 100 at night during the summer, but the pay is good and the managment and leads are easy to get along with
My Experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNFebruary 10, 2017
My experience at Pace was great. I learned a great deal about human resources and all that goes into it. The employees and upper management were great as well.
Very productive team oriented and gave lots of training
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARFebruary 3, 2017
Pace Ind. (BNC DEPT) was Awesome from the Vice President all the way down to the new hires. I learned so much, trim press operator, material handler, trimmer, cnc, shipping & receiving,packing, Inventory Control, Scanner, and so much more
Pros
They were good people, gave training to people who proved their self
Cons
their layoffs and cut in overtime
other employees are good to work with.
Finsher (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARJanuary 23, 2017
it is hot in the summer cold in the winter. Supervisors could be a little more understanding to the workers and listen more. Office staff is great to work with. the overtime sometimes gets old but a good place to work to support your family
Pros
other employees
Cons
weekend work
Factory work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIJanuary 20, 2017
physical job. Was let go do to work injury. Resulting in 9 surgeries. Told supervisors time after time i needed to be moved to a different department within the company do to physical pain. Request was overlooked.
Pros
pay
Cons
supervisors
job details
Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIJanuary 3, 2017
good raises in short time. good co-workers to work with. great benefits. was a trimmer sanding parts (heat check) (flash)
ok place to work
Tool Room associate (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WINovember 29, 2016
Working in the tool room at PACE industries I learned a vast amount of technical skills in a very short time. If you decide to work at PACE be prepared for a fast paced industrial environment. Not the cleanest place but its a foundry so what do you expect. As far as management and co-workers are involved it really depends on the shift you work. If you get stuck on 3rd shift good luck.
Pros
ok pay for the work you're doing
Cons
unreliable work schedule
Productive and fun working environment
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WINovember 29, 2016
The people working there were friendly. While working there, I separated an employee's older information from their newer information. This included vacation time, days off, salary increases, suspensions, and new positions.
Okay
Manager (Former Employee) –  Loyalhanna, PANovember 21, 2016
It is an okay company to work at that has a weak company culture if you are a member of management. If you are a union worker then it is a better place to work at
Enjoy working with others.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARNovember 13, 2016
in the past 30 years working I never have called in sick! Never missed a day! And am willing to work over time 7 days a week if needed to.
Decent place to work
Machine Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 11, 2016
I have a very good boss, the men I work with are top notch,
The other departments are easy to work with. Never know what to expect how your day is going to go but that's ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pace Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9