Pace Staffing Network Employee Reviews in United States

Interesting work
Data Entry/ Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 18, 2016
I did a lot of data entry and researching records to make sure that information was accurate. It was an independent financial audit of employee time card records to find discrepancies. I really like the other people that I work with and I enjoy digging through old boxes and organizing the paper work.
Pros
Lots of work to do
Cons
It was only a temp position
good
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Mason, VAJune 30, 2016
good company.great employer and nice people.definitely a place to join with good opportunities.very ethical and professional people
Not sure how they stay in business
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  SeattleMay 6, 2012
Pace has extremely limited opportunities for job seekers. Their screening process is laborious and they place very little value on employees.
The management is extremely narcissictic and they stroke their own egos above all else and treat ground level employees in a very condescending manner bordering on verbal abuse. There are some great people who work there but they would rather hire incompetents with big smiles.
Cons
very poor raises, overbearing managment
Great environment and great people.
Data Entry Specialist /Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 31, 2012
Every now and then, I get sent to the assigned job site and fill in for employer. I've learned how to manage the areas. Management was nice and friendly, also very helpful. Co-workers are there to have a helping hand when needed and guide you throughout the day. My hardest part of this job is getting every employees name recognized on the top of my head. Most enjoyable part the job is the environment there. Very relaxing, not so stressful. Many job sites that I've been through from Pace Staffing and so far, most of them I enjoy and would love to find a job like that in the near future.
Pros
high paying jobs.
Cons
short term.
They kept me afloat through hard times
Temp (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 30, 2012
I got my degree in engineering, while they do have positions that ask for my skills they wouldn't even get me an interview, they'd just give me a cheap $10/hr job and job placements are more of a joke. They did keep me afloat though through job after job, but I want a job I'm qualified to do for more $$$.
Pros
several different companies/jobs
Cons
only got temp jobs
productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  kent waApril 18, 2013
I worked at 3 different jobs during my time never missing a day of work. duties included forklift, inventory control, cycle counting, shipping and receiving pallet jack, loading/unloading trucks and containers, picking and packing, shrink wrapping pallets.
Pros
work
Cons
no job security fluxuating pay.
Project Administration
Project Admini/Integration Test Coord (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 6, 2012
PACE was a very good company for temporary workers. Salary was good and always paid on time. Would always help me with other consultants that were coming on board with the project.
Pros
good people
Cons
net enough benefits offered.
Good placement agency
General Ledger Accountant / ME Close Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle WAJuly 14, 2013
The assignment PACE placed me in was a good fit for my skills.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no additional assignements to augment this part time work
Job Placement Recruiters uncoordinated- Wasted whole week
Contract Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WaMay 12, 2014
I have only come in contact with PACE Staffing once.

They offered me a TEMP to Hire position without even needing to interview. While the recruiters were extremely nice and the job opportunity sounded great, they are equally as unorganized.

They asked me to do them a favor and take a chance on a company without interviewing. They lied to me about the length of the commute. When I got there on my first day, no one was there to let me into the building and I was not told it was badge access only. I waited 40 minutes with no response from PACE or the client as to how to get in.

I spent 2 days, driving 1.3 hours each way to what was supposed to be a 20 minute commute. I wasted nearly a week dealing with their inability to be forthcoming about the job. The recruiter NEVER followed up after and I haven't heard from them since.

All it got me was a complete waste of 1.5 weeks setting the job up, lost $30 in gas, and got nothing for it. I've got excellent work references and a stellar work history- this was the worst job hire experience ever.
Pros
friendly, personal staff
Cons
unorganized, no follow through, unprofessional
State of Flux
Senior Level Web Developers and related IT (Current Employee) –  Seattle WAMay 26, 2014
State of Flux having a difficult time adjusting to the new market. Stuck in Staffing rut.
Great
Office Assistant/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 21, 2013
If your searching for work they will find great places for you to work, long as you have a great work ethic.
recruiters are awesome
Linen Worker (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 13, 2014
same as multicare but just as a temp worker...my recruiter was awesome
Pros
very helpful company
Good People
Senior Recruiter (contract) (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 6, 2014
Good folks. They are truly interested in their clients and employees.
Pros
some
Cons
some
Great company to work for.
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2012
Truly a great company to work for, very advance and productive.
Great company
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 10, 2013
I started to work with pace and within 3 month was hired onto hsnw.
Recruiters are great. Horrible Vice President who belittles people.
Temp Workers (Former Employee) –  Bellevue,WaDecember 12, 2014
At first I thought this place was great, the recruiter I met was wonderful. However, the recruiter told me to tell the hiring manager about my other expertise. I did so just be shot with "I am actually the vice president and not a recruiter" I took it with a smile because I was desperate.

She was going to have me follow her to a job. Told me about a place (She gave me the wrong name of the place) So google put me 4 blocks away. Over the phone she would use under-tone belittling like accusatory sentences "Oh You are over there.. I thought i told you to check the place out before meeting me so you knew where to meet.." little did she know there was two companies with the name she suggest to meet at within blocks of each other.

The job I was sent to was easy except for a few issues I had and noticed. I was sent to wet-noses. USDA regulated and restaurant quality dog food. While I don't mind working with people who dont speak english. Most the workers didnt speak english. But yet the HR person only spoke english. Also, I would notice supervisors putting dog treats that fell on the floor back on to trays. I know these are for dogs but this is Organic dog food that humans can also eat. It is also against USDA regulations for dirty food to be placed and containment other foods.

Besides that they had one supervisor who was unprofessional. She spent her time on facebook and texting. Then lost her phone, this same supervisor who would constantly put me into a group who only spoke spanish. So i had to listen to them in spanish conversate while I quietly worked. Which sucked for me because
  more... if I had questions on what to do if this or that happens the people I was around couldn't understand me and just looked at me or ignored me.
I have no issues with people of other race or origin. My son is mixed so please dont get the wrong idea here.

I e-mail my recruiter what happend and took a nap. The vice president called me and asked "How did your day go" I assumed she was informed of what I emailed the recruiter about.
instead when I told her what I typed above she belittled me and said "I just called to see if you wanted to follow me to your job again" then told me she was "to busy to talk" she also notified me that I sounded like I was "abandoning the job" and if I was abandoning the job I wouldn't be eligible for another job with them.
she told me she would call me back and she did but at an unreasonable hour at 8:30 pm.

Over all they have nice recruiters but this vice president is whacky.
She seemed nice at first but I started to notice she is rude with a smile. I decided its best I find somewhere else to work.

I know this review is long and if anyone actually reads it which I hope you do. my experience was horrible and I hope no one else goes through what I went through.

Avoid this place. It was so bad that I didn't even want the check for the one day I worked.
Pros
nice respectful recruiters.
Cons
whacky vice-president who enjoys reminding those of her title.

Pace Staffing Network Reviews by Location