Pace Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Pace Staffing
Customer Service Representative/PAU Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 31, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. They were great in finding the right job that met most of my job skills. They where easy to contact and always willing to keep you informed of when the contract was coming up and always willing to place you into your next assignment. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for employment in the Washington area.
good placement
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fife, WADecember 2, 2015
They are really good at placing you with a company I was able to be permently hired on with a company that I was sent to. You gain a ton of experience by going to several companies to see how thing run day to day in diffrent offices.
friendly coworkers and good hours
CP Materials Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence Medical, Everett, WANovember 10, 2015
Pace staffing was a great way to find a good position meeting my specific needs. They were expedient and on point when they found me a job at Providence Medical Facilities.
Productive, fun. Relaxing.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2015
Showing up early, then clocking in on time. Working until lunch then back to it. Didn't learn much except how to fit items in a bag and then x amount of bags into box. Management was relaxed but strict, allowed us to listen to music while we worked. The co-workers acted as if we were in high-school which wasn't what I had expected. The hardest part would have been standing on those cement floors, and I'd say the most enjoyable part would have been the long lunch breaks.
Pros
Healthcare benefits
Cons
Cement Floors
Great place for staffing needs
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 29, 2015
Pace Staffing was a great place to go through to get my foot in the door of an amazing company. I enjoyed working with them, If I had a problem I could always count on them to help me through it.
Good management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 15, 2015
Company is very punctual. They respond to you in a timely manner. They're all down-to-earth and understand you. I enjoy working with the people here, they're very helpful.
Great Temp Agency
Membership Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMarch 14, 2015
They are good temp agency.Their job placement ratings are pretty good. I was assigned to Group Health Membership Services for about 7 months, and it was a very relaxed department. PACE has a really good rapport with Group Health and I believe that is why a lot of their employees are hired on permanently.
Pros
convenient location
Cons
short assignments
temp
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJuly 23, 2014
enjoyed the staffing agency but the company i was placed at was not a good fit for me
Hope that I retire from here! We are the best team to help you!
IT Recruiting Manager / Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 25, 2014
At Pace, we like to think of ourselves as the "Anti-Staffing Agency". This means that we are comprised of recruiters/account managers who have worked for other agencies and were tired of the metrics, the quotas, and the hands-off approach that the majority of our competitors focus on. I have worked for Pace for over 7 years and can honestly say that I hope to retire from this company. We are a small, privately owned company that strives to not only find the best IT talent in St. Louis for our clients, but also who truly want to find out what the candidate is looking for (and usually not getting in their career currently), then help find the best fit based around that need. We have built and continue to grow our business based around developing and maintaining lasting relationships with our clients and our candidates. If you are tired of feeling like a tick on the white board, or a number that gets sent into oblivion with no follow up, then you need to meet with us! We like to practice "good karma recruiting" ; ) and treating people with responsibility based around the fact that this is your CAREER, not a quota met for the day.
Excellent Company to work for
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOApril 22, 2014
Pace has an excellent track record of placing people within various levels of IT positions. With over 50 years of IT Staffing experience they specialize in contract, contract-to-hire, as well as direct hire IT opportunities in the St. Louis market. They pride themselves in having a personal approach to find the perfect match for our clients and candidates and work primarily from a referral basis, finding St. Louis' top talent.

They focus on relationship building to find not only the right technical fit, but also the best personal and cultural fit for the client as well as the candidate.

SPECIALITIES
All levels of IT including CIO/CTO, VP, Directors/Managers (Technical and Business), Developers (.Net, Java, SharePoint, etc.), Interactive/Web Developers (PHP, Flex, Drupal), ETL/Data Warehouse, DBAs, Network Admins, Security, Desktop Support, and QA.
Pros
90% of positions are permanent direct hire positions with great companies in the st. louis market.
Great company to work for!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 22, 2014
I was very hesitant to work for a consulting firm again but soon after starting with Pace I realized they work very differently. This is a great place to work and a great group of people to work with! The philosophy of Pace Staffing is to do the right thing for the employees and the client companies.
Pros
great work life balance.
Pace Staffing supports its clients...not its employees.
Contract Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOMay 7, 2012
Nearing the end of my original contract (I was told at the beginning there were positive indications for extensions and possibly permanent employment) I found out my contract was not going to be extended when numerous headhunters called me to see if I would be interested in the job I was working.
Cons
minimal healthcare at high premiums