Pace University

Pace University Employer Reviews

No overtime
Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 28, 2014
Good economic value. Higher Education environment is unique. Working with many qualified people in positions that require much contact with various departments.
Great place to learn while helping others
Office Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 15, 2014
Working alongside academic advisors to assist students with advisement needs.
provided real world experience
Assistant student Project Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
provided students with tasks they would deal with in their professional life.
The people are great but management needs improvement
Part Time Clerical, Financial Aid Office (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 1, 2014
There are three campuses and NYC has the most student but it is the campus with the least assistance from upper management.
Learning experience
Graduate Assistant - Marketing, NY (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 28, 2014
Learnt about different ways of research and working in tems
Creative and open environment to educate nursing students.
Simulated Patient (Former Employee), Fulton StreetSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: gracious students, excellent training program
Cons: cold exam rooms
I get a script, learn the lines then role play in an actual exam room and get diagnosed with various ailments.
I have learned about my health.
The best part of the job is being able to act and getting paid for it.
The hardest part is getting 5 scripts and having to learn them immediately.
Exciting and fun workplace that focuses on Lawyer development
Guest Lecturer to Law Students (Current Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Pave University and I created a program that focuses on the art of storytelling for the lawyer. Pace University's administration is incredibly supportive of the program.
Higher Ed
Lead Web Services Specialist (Current Employee), Briarcliff Manor, NYSeptember 6, 2014
Student Standpoint: Great job
Computer Support Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 2, 2014
As I was a student worker, I can't say too much from a professional standpoint. My boss was great and was actually knowledgeable of the position I worked in (PC Support). My coworkers were really cool as well and made it a great place to work.
Great place to teach and learn!
Adjunct Faculty Member, Political Science (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: lots of funding for innovation, supportive co-workers
Cons: space could use updating
Great place to work as adjunct. The department chair is supportive, and there are many opportunities to do more, learn more, show more and become a better instructor
Highly professional staff and place with lot of growth oppertunities
Student Aide (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
Very good place to conduct research in which ever area of computer science of Information technology that interests you. The professors are very supportive and encouraging. I like the work environment, it is very laid back yet motivating that really helps the students and employees to bring the best out of them.
Was an interim job as I completed my advanced degree for Mental Health
Fulfillment Center Supervisor (Former Employee), pleasantville nyJuly 14, 2014
I enjoyed supervising my staff. Working as part of a team is tremendously satisfying to me no matter what the end goal is.
Productive and Professional Enviornment
Student Assistant Secretary (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 17, 2014
I enjoyed working at Pace University. I couldn't have asked for better supervision. I have gained great skills that I will use in all aspects of my life. I am grateful for this work experience.
Productive and fun place to work
Ruffalo Cody Call Center Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 10, 2014
Pros: development and experiences
Cons: benefits, advancements
Was a great advancement into my career. Great experiences on team work and being able to help others with their needs. Awesome opportunity to allow me to connect with a diverse group of people and develop my assets.
Working and guiding students in everyday activities
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 4, 2014
I loved my job and had many secretarial responsibilities. Typing, filing, making appointments. Working on Dictaphone, fax and telex machines. Computer typing of claimant files etc. Photocopying and answering telephone calls. It was not a difficult job. I loved working with my fellow co-workers and my bosses' clients. I am very personable and compassionate – more... to all. I have a great working disposition and friendly. I am a hard worker and very committed to my job and its responsibilities and always ready and willing to learn more. – less
Supportive and fun place to work
Student Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasantville, NYMay 28, 2014
The help desk was always exciting the supervisors were extremely supportive. they always answer your questions and were willing to teach you the skills as many times you needed
Relaxed Environment
STUDENT AIDE (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Generally a relaxed environment, there would be times when the office was very busy with students, faculty, and phones all needing to be answered. The supervisor was a very welcoming, helpful person which fostered a caring environment.
Good place to gain research experience
Research Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Typical day consist of conducting research, collecting and analyzing data about the research assignment, data entry, filing, faxing, gathering materials. Management is easy-going, very knowledgeable. Co-workers are fun to work with and helpful.
Fun place to work
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Pleasantville, NYApril 2, 2014
A great environment, sort of like a big family. Pace pays an average salary but has great benefits
Great program that does everything possible for students to excel!
Physician Assistant Student (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Like any didactic year physician assistant student, I was nervous to begin rotations during my clinical year. However once I began, I was relieved to find that I felt completely prepared. The Pace University Physician Assistant Program is run by a collection of full time and adjunct professors that are well versed in their fields and passionate about – more... teaching. They provided me with the tools necessary to conduct an appropriate and thorough history and physical exam, perform procedures such as suturing, starting IV lines/blood draws, splinting, etc., as well as determining which diagnostic and laboratory tests to order for my differential diagnoses and developing a management plan for the patient that includes not only the patients' immediate needs, but also their possible needs in the near or more distant future. Overall, I am very happy with the quality of education that I received to earn my Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Pace University! – less

1 2 3 4