PACE

PACE Employee Reviews

Depends
U-verse Technical Support (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: short breaks attendance
My experience has been good, i am very good at what i do so it makes it simple for me. However there are a few points that could be changed for the better. Some people love it others hate it i rated based off my personal opinion.
its ok
DISPATCHER/RECONCILIATIn (Current Employee), chicago. ilMarch 22, 2015
I enjoy my positon with pace. it is a great company to work , however the employees create a difficult work environment at times.
Worked Holiday's
Technical Support (Former Employee), Tempe, AzMarch 10, 2015
Pros: overtime, pay and knowledge
Cons: static ips, opening ports, and email
Take a numerous amount of call to diagnose problem with service. I learned a lot about the inner working of the modem and computer main frame. Didn't really interact with co-workers that much. So issues that could not help out with was the facilities issues. Where service was not available sometime months out. What I most successful in getting the static IP'S configured correctly and ports opened was the best part of the position.
Unproffecional
Head Start Teacher-Ages (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: children and families very loving and caring.
Cons: coworkers unfair and very unprofessional atmosphere.
I had the worse experience at this place. Human resources and office looks great and professional. However, onsite manager brought her lifestyle to work and she was easily influenced by co-workers.
very clean and most supervisors are cool and understanding
Technician Specialist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I love it there and would work there again. They had a great break room that had everything you needed and there was rarely anything broken except one vending machine.
overall its good
Senior .Net Developer/Lead (Former Employee), Bellerose, NYDecember 1, 2014
overall its good by working with the good team of professional and with new technologies
Productive, and competive atmosphere.
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Richardson, TXOctober 13, 2014
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquires, concerns, and requests about products and services. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to resolve customers issues and provide them with self help.
Nursing home without wall concept allowing the Medicare eligible population to receive all services from a single payer insurer thet kept them at hom
Eddy Senior Care (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great mission, much pleasure in ensuring safe home environment
Cons: winter travel....ice
I had many roles
I was the night on-call RN from 10p to 8a five days a week.
Weekend on call nurse every other week, acting as case manager, insuring medication, nursing assessment, would care, and safety of the over 100 consumers.

My co-workers were dedicated and efficient and easy were easy to follow in the work place and consumer home.

Again in the home setting allowing quality time while being proficient and effective AND being available to respond to urgent needs of other clients.

Sometime the paper work and the requirements were changed or updated and keeping current was a challenge.
The most enjoyable part of the job...
Crew Chief (Former Employee), New Bedford, MASeptember 14, 2014
Leading and instructing my team. Guiding them and teaching them the program which helped them to develop the skills needed to complete the program.
Horrible place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Cons: bad management
The management here sucks. They only care about themselves. The supervisors are lazy and never want to take sup calls. They actually have tier 1 agents takethe calls and pretend to be supervisors. They ended up giving new people that started a raise and us employees who had been there for years were excluded. Supervisors lie to make their reports sound good. The tools we need to work are constantly going down every day so its hard to work. I would not recommend anyone to apply here!
Great place with great people
Technical support Rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 3, 2014
I would recommend for people to look into Pace, Only reason Im leaving is because I need a pay raise
Job was interesting
Secretary/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Owosso, MIAugust 21, 2014
Pros: experience in an ever changing environment
Cons: coworker didn't do her work, so i did it because her mother was my supervisor.
I found this job to be overall exciting and interesting. There was always something new going on or in development. I got to be apart of a lot of the process when checking patients in and scheduling/ rescheduling appointments. It also made me more empathetic towards those with mental disorders and their family members. It's important to remember that 1 in 2 people will develop a mental disorder in their lifetime, so knowing how to talk to people was a skill I learned early so as not to offend and to respect the individuals regardless of the situation.
a very positive place to work
pace, home attendant (Current Employee), Weslaco, TXAugust 14, 2014
Pros: time to converse with client is pleasureable
Cons: short breaks between jobs
I enjoy my work very much, I get along with everybody very well and I try just to stay focused and committed to my job.
terrible place
Tech support (Mentor) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 10, 2014
Not enough seating and management was a joke.DIdnt like this place at all
Fun Work Place and they know what they are doing
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Laveen, AZMay 18, 2014
This job was very challenging but I loved it and I was very good at it.
Fantastic work atmosphere
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), New Bedford, MAApril 30, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: not enough hours
Loved working with my co-workers, and the management staff is so friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great for a work environment and I learned a lot while working there.
Fast pace enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: improving my customer service skill
Cons: irate customers
Answering 30-50 phone calls a day maintain hold time, tools usage, and trying to provide the best customer service to customer to receive a great survey. I learned how to read different people, communication as well as slowing down when speaking, speaking more clearly and listening to customers. Co workers are fun great team work and communication with co workers. Hardest part is sometimes dealing with the irate customers over the phone. Most enjoyable is setting a goal for the week and reaching it.
Productive and good environment.
Bilingual Family Development Advocate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Check mail, make calls, enter data in CP system, meet with parents, follow up on Health requirements and Family Goals.
Best co-workers, supportive and good friends.
Call center environment for AT&T
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 30, 2013
Pros: occasional company parties, good positive environment
Cons: shifts change time to time, very stressful due to high call volumes
In my time with PACE, I was part of a team of up to close to 300 people during the day. The majority of the day consisted of answering incoming calls and troubleshooting Internet connections for AT&T U-Verse/DSL customers, correcting billing issues and escalating issues to the appropriate department when needed. In my time here, I improved upon my basic troubleshooting skills over the phone for Internet and computer services.

Overall, my experience here was okay despite the nasty calls that I would get from time to time due to their services being out or whenever a technician had to be assigned to their homes to repair their service lines. The management was good and very approachable . During the week, the dress code was business casual but during the weekend, it was casual wear.
Was fun for the first few weeks
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 3, 2013
Management only cared about numbers and even when you did meet the metrics you still would get trouble

PACE Salaries