Cons: layoffs, degrading to employees
This company has been sinking for years now. It's changed hands at least 4 or 5 times.
• Management deliberately hid books from auditors for years
• Management asked employees to lie quite often
• Lack of concern toward employees. Example: New hire was breastfeeding and explained that she would need to pump during the day. HR told her it was fine, but then when she actually started, used it against her as not staying at her desk and doing her job.
• Lack of professionalism. Total lack of professionalism. Employees used to have relations in the stairwells.
• Pay was ridiculously low. My next job I made $10k/yr more and I was doing the same thing.