Cons: layoffs, degrading to employees
This company has been sinking for years now. It's changed hands at least 4 or 5 times.
• Management deliberately hid books from auditors for years
• Management asked employees to lie quite often
• Lack of concern toward employees. Example: New hire was breastfeeding and explained that she would need to pump during the day. HR told her it was fine, – more... but then when she actually started, used it against her as not staying at her desk and doing her job.
• Lack of professionalism. Total lack of professionalism. Employees used to have relations in the stairwells.
• Pay was ridiculously low. My next job I made $10k/yr more and I was doing the same thing. – less