PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews in United States

Loved it.
iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2016
Good company that takes care of their own. Catered lunch fridays! Good communication with the higher ups. Feels like family.
good dispatcher... sometime bad workers sent with you.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXJuly 3, 2016
it was a good place to work. I was sent to get repeats which I did to keep companies using this temporary company. I enjoyed repeating next days work because pacesetter kept me working. I felt honor that they sent me
Pros
kept me working
Cons
at the time there wasn't any health benefits
working
Stocker Associate (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 1, 2016
I always try
smiling at customers
enjoying your job
be positive in different ways
I like to get help my co-works
I don't like be late for work
#2 for PPS
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2016
This company is a great start for getting your feet in the door, but I wouldn't recommend life long dreams.
Fun Workplace
Lot Crew- Adesa Houston (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2016
It helps when your down. provided with jobs i can do and coworkers where nice and cool to be around. job stays content with life. thing happen but you still have a job.
Place not worth it
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2016
Sorry place in Austin Texas to work for don't ever work the rodeo because they withhold your overtime and tell you that the job at rodeo doesn't pay overtime yet they stamp overtime checks as unclaimed and send them back to their corporate office.
Day laborer
Day Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2015
Since this is a labor hall jobs varied from warehouse to construction site. Everyday was different because you never know where you would be going.
Go to labor max or power labor
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasFebruary 11, 2015
They have not paid me for 3 days worth of work. When I call they don't answer my call. I gotten no replies to my emails or text. Going to turn them into the labor board.
Pros
not getting paid on time
Cons
no paycheck
Not the best choice if you don't get an assignment quickly
Laborer (Former Employee) –  saint petersburg, flNovember 16, 2014
Unless you have a repeat request for your services you may not get an assignment any time soon.
Pros
you get paid that day
Cons
can be very difficult to get an assignment
Current day with Pacesetter
Outside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 28, 2014
I am currently an outside sales manager. I deal mostly with the commercial construction industry along with manufacturing companies. Every morning I host a quick sales meeting with my team and prepare our day out in the field. I prepare reports every week for my corporate office detailing the previous weeks success. I am out in the field every day meeting my goal of 20 calls a day. That includes cold calls, follow up calls and service calls. The ending to my day consists of a follow up phone call to current clients with their orders for the following day. I have learned so much in the past 10 years with my current employer. I started this career in my 20's young, impressionable and willing to get out there. I now know so much more about out side sales. I have grown as a person during this career and I have learned what it takes to be a successful woman in this industry. The toughest part of my job would be time management. I feel I sometimes that there is not enough time in the day to complete everything that I need to. I enjoy building relationships with all of my clients along with all of my staff.
Pros
self suffecient and willing to learn
Cons
managing my time wisely
needs more business
Mid-Level Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 15, 2014
one location needs a lot more business for them to grow. management keeps changing. Pay and advancement opportunities are there but takes a long time
Pros
cafeteria in building, nice office space and view, pay weekly, some benefits
Cons
change in management, sales team is not diverse with contracts
Good Company with Good Safety Program
SAFETY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Working in the safety department was challenging and always interesting. Executives were penny pinchers but pretty supportive in regards to getting certifications and travel arrangements. Safety work was 95% travel using your own vehicle. They reimburse gas receipts and pay for hotels and flights as necessary. Hardest part of the job was removing violent or drunk laborers from job sites.
Pros
good safety program, average pay
Cons
95% travel, must travel to wards in bad areas
Just enough money to get by.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 30, 2014
I learned that a full-time job is valuable. Temp service Jobs are unpredictable.
Pros
good management
Cons
having to work with persons that dont show respect.
Day of Work is Day of Pay
Auction Driver (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GAJune 19, 2014
The day typical at work was when the vehicles having to be park and ready to go be driven for the bidding sales of the day. I learned that your always driving and can agree that you know able to present something worth to have. The management was about keeping order where and why the vehicles were displayed and parked at the certain car lots. Along with the co-workers multiplied extra vehicles at the location and customers by speed. The hardest part of the job was speed because the vehicles are having to be driven the same as you would in public for example if owning a car. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing there was not a day wait for pay for example every day you paid at the end of your shift.
Pros
lunch break no matter load of shift
Cons
no health care but a pay daily
Administrative/Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2014
I was a recruiter for various clients in the Houston area. My co workers were a great team. My manager was very understanding. The hardest part of my job was filling orders within an hour.
Exciting and eventful company
Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Pacesetter Personnel Services. Working with the customers was fun although stressful at times.I've learned a lot over the last 5 years with them and contribute a lot of my success to my local manager and great team.
Pros
great benefits, good sales team, great local management, great customer base
Cons
no growth
Sorting mail was fun.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2013
It was an easy and fun job. I learned all the areas in that mail warehouse. But it was a temp. job and I only worked there for 6 months, than my contract was over.
Very Productice Employer
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 10, 2013
Hard working associates that are very helpful and staff that assists with any and every question. The hardest part about this job was the extreme heat and cold working conditions. Overall this was a great company
An Okay place to work
Dispatcher / Recruiter / Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 20, 2013
This job was a learning experience from every aspect.I learned all about recruiting and helping others. My co-workers were great . I loved the hours.
A good job to work at
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAApril 28, 2013
I loved my job there but its time to move on,the management its good,i have some ok co-workers,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8