Pacific Alliance Medical Center Employee Reviews

good place to work
On-call Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  531 w. college st, Los Angeles ,caFebruary 6, 2018
i liked this hospital . don't want to leave it . but this hospital close. i have to move on to next hospital. i was on call for this hospital for 18 years. mostly on weekends and sometimes cover others vacation.
Awesome Place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2018
The hardest part of the job is when I would hear that newborns don't make it out alive and when the patients pass away after seeing nurses trying to perform CPR. The most enjoyable part of my job is we treated each other like family and had each other's back. I had no problem with the management. What I learned is to always be helpful and smile. Even though the visitors are not going to be happy to see their patients in the hospital (Unless they are visiting a new born baby) I love to help people and assist staff. I wish that the hospital would never shut down.
Pros
Since it was at Chinatown there was good chinese food.
Cons
I have no cons.
Fun workplace happy environment
Registration Associate/Front office (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Patient coming and having outpatient services peacefully with good attitudes always on time fun to work everyone is very pleasant and team players never a dull moment
Working at Pacific Alliance Medical Center was a beautiful experience and loved working with patient and staff
Urgent Care/Admitting Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
I would highly recommend this Hospital to someone else because every one there loved working as a team, rather was a RN, LVN, Tech, Security, MD, etc..
It's been a pleasure working at Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Case Management Coordinator/ Discharge Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90012January 18, 2018
Pacific Alliance Medical Center is productive and nice hospital, very clean and fun workplace. Employees and Doctors are friendly. We treat each other like your family.

With my 15+ years working there, excited every morning to go to work and start my work on time.
Pros
friendly employees, nice Doctors
Great Place to Work
IMAGING DEPT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2018
This was a great place to work at. Daily routine involved checking the Imaging Department reports and working with the Radiologists. I learned a great deal, and I would have stayed if the Hospital didn't close down permanently.
Pros
Conveniently close, great place to work
Cons
Some mismanagement by the certain Administrators leading to closure
great team environment
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 27, 2017
PAMC was a wonderful hospital i worked for which was situated in the heart of downtown Chinatown Los Angeles. I enjoyed my stay there as the hospital communication between employees was excellent.
Pros
competitive salary, great team environment
Cons
traffic getting to work, cafeteria open during breakfast and lunch only
Very productive and good place to work
MRI Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 14, 2017
Very productive and good place to work . Good coworkers and very responsible employees ; they were taking care of patients very good.But unfortunately hospital is closed.
A day at PAMC
Certified Nurse Assistant-Med Surg (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2017
Pacific Alliance Medical Center is a very welcoming and quiet place to work at. Many of the doctors, employees are very knowledgeable and willing to give a lending hand.
A very nice place to work in
Stationary Engineer/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90012November 30, 2017
as I was saying its a very good placed to work on people were so nice and so friendly when I comes to problems regarding to our area of responsibility action is always the priority.
Pros
sometimes free meals, coffee and tea free
Cons
no comment
Very good organization and work friendly environment
LVN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 21, 2017
Working at "PAMC," you looked forward to a new day, no matter what stressors you may have encountered. The staff was great. You looked forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
PTO for holidays, 401K, free holiday meals, uniforms, and education.
Cons
No cons, it was simply a great place to work.
Great place to work. Not stressful at all.
X-Ray Technician (Limited) / Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2017
Very organized. Fellow employees know what is expected of them
and do their jobs without being told.
I have learned how to take X-rays on the very critically ill patients.
Management is very fair.
Work culture is very caring.
Heavy pushing , pulling and lifting of large patients.
Accomplishing difficult exams and seeing the patients give you
their gratitude.
Pros
Having a depatment manager who was once a X-ray Tech.
Cons
Parking conditions. Must park far away.
Great company to work for
Utilization Management Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 3, 2017
Great company to work for. but it is closing down 12/11/2017 and that is the reason i am looking for a job. i learned to work with complex patients with multiple diagnoses and wounds.
benefits
Cons
traffic
Wonderful Hospital
DIRECTOR OF CRITICAL CARE SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 2, 2017
PAMC is closing. It was the most wonderful hospital to work for. It is sad that they will no longer be serving this community. I have never worked with a better group of leaders and nurses.
Great coworkers, poor management.
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2017
Hospital is closing down soon. It was a great place to get experience since everything was so hands on. At moments it felt overwhelming but overall a good experience.
Fun place to work
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 31, 2017
The Hospital is closing, this December. But was a great place to work, for advancement was flexible enough to help you grow in further education. Especially my Boss pushes everyone to do better.
Pros
Free parking, 8 hours shift
Cons
The place is closing
Okay place to work
Escort mortuary to pick up of recently deceased (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90012October 31, 2017
The hospital has an okay atmosphere. The food is good, the staff is a team and everybody cares about patient care and each other. Overall it was an okay place to work.
Pros
free luches
Cons
minmum wage
The Best
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2017
Excellent environment with the Best team awesome coworker and excellent management always helping each other to provide excellent acute care to our patients.
I enjoyed working with my pharmacy department.
Staff Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2017
Nice people to work with,very friendly. My manager is very good,helps us not only in our jobs but even in our personal life. The doctors are very good and professional.
Friendly staff doing their best to create a positive atmosphere for their patients. I enjoyed working with doctors and staff.
Pros
Great teamwork and environment, very friendly
Cons
It can get quite overwhelming sometimes
Shaky workplace environment
Government Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2017
The workplace is a chill environment. many employees are good at helping each other out. The management however, did show favoritism to certain people.