The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for all financial matters of Pacific Convenience & Fuels. As teh CFO, the position will report toand work closely with the CEO/Owner. The CFO is a member of the Executive Team and is expected to partner with all executive team members to implement policies and strategies across the organization that will benefit the overall success of the organization.
Achieve growth in revenue, assets and profitability.
Execute finanical programs, including tax planning, budgeting, and real estate.
Manage cash flow planning, investments, conservation of assets, financing relationships.
Analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide other company business leaders.
Analyze financial stataments to alert business leaders on potential weak areas.
Facilitate and prepare the annual budget.
Understand the Business Plan and achieve maximum results based on the model.
Manage the relationships with financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, attorneys, vendors, etc.
Directs all internal and external audits, ensuring they are completed in a timely and effective manner. Maintains effective coordination and communication with outside auditors.
Oversee the Accounting Department to ensure timeliness, accuracy and consistency of data.
Analyze and monitor sales, revenue, operating expenses, capital expeditures, headcount and other key performance metrics to ensure achievement of annual budget and optimization of financial results.
Responsible for preparation, analysis and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
Provide suggestions and insight to all business leaders to improve the bottom line.
Directly oversee Accounting & Finance departments.
Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills include:
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- 8-10 years experience as a CFO or High Level Accounting/Finance professional that has reported to a CEO or owner.
- Accounting/Finance experience in a retail environment is required.
- Private equity experience required.
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience managing external auditors is required.
- Experience handling credit card processing/payment processing/financial services is required.
- Experience in establishing controls and building processes and procedures.
- Link decisions to business goals and operate by keeping the entire enterprise in mind.
- Strong managerial skills - durect supervision of staff, including hiring, development, coaching and performance management.
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, coupled with proven leadership and staff development skiills.
- Possess unquestionable integrity, ethical and moral character.
- Strong customer focus and results oriented.
- Must have a blend of strategic and operational expertise.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
PC&F is and EOE.
Indeed - 18 months ago