A national company, headquartered in northern NJ, PDV is a recognized leader in advanced mobile workforce applications and mobile resource management solutions. We are venture capital backed and led by wireless industry veterans. We have been providing world class wireless business solutions for over 10 years. Our customers range from small and medium size businesses to Fortune 500 companies and our strategic partners include two of the largest cellular operators in the U.S. Our solutions significantly increase the productivity and efficiency of field-based workers providing our customers with higher revenue and improved call center and dispatch operations. Due to substantial growth and new partnership agreements, we are currently seeking highly motivated, commissioned sales representatives to join our team of dedicated professionals in our Northern New Jersey team.
We will rely on your tenacity and charisma to sell PDV’s solutions in a defined territory through our carrier partners. You will be assigned an experienced team of carrier sales representatives and will be responsible for selling our solutions through them, to end user customers. You will also be responsible for training and supporting the carrier reps in your territory.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- 2 + years post-collegiate relevant business to business sales experience and satisfactory references
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of mobile phones and applications
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent, grammatically correct English, at a level suitable for communicating with the contacts for this position
- Self-driven towards monthly sales quota achievement
- Experienced in basic PC operation and capable of effectively using Windows applications (CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Clean driver’s license and functional, properly registered automobile (for off-site transportation) with at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the state
Compensation & Benefits:
Total compensation (base plus commission) of $60K and more for those exceeding quota! Base salary commensurate with experience. Position also includes stock options, medical benefits, and paid vacation.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our team, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.