Pacific Living Properties Employee Reviews

More Established Property Management Company may be a Better Choice
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 11, 2018
Lack of communication, hiring inexperienced people for upper management positions, people consistently get moved to different properties, it feels like there is zero job security, healthcare takes up half of your pay if you have yourself and any dependents, and terrible training. They provide decent bonuses, $85 commission for new rentals and you accumulate decent vacation time.
Pros
Good vacation time accumulation
Cons
Always moving employees to different properties, lack of training, expensive medical, hires inexperienced people
Productive and fun
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WADecember 14, 2017
College housing. Challenging in many aspects however a t of fun in others. Management tried. College students. Workplace culture, kids growing up. Hardest part of job was trying to get young adults to understand. The most enjoyable was seeing them succeed.
Pros
seeing young adults succeed with your help and guidance
Cons
seeing young adults fail
Okay for what it was
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WANovember 25, 2017
Came in as a contractor to help turn units. The management I worked with directly was fine, a good guy who tried to balance being a decent person with what his higher ups demanded. After a week he told me that even though I'd been promised $13/hr, I'd be shifting to a per-room payment of $11 per room I completed, which turned out to screw me out of a couple thousand dollars all told. Local management is great but the corporate side is insufferable.
Pros
Friendly staff, easygoing workflow
Cons
Poorly organized corporate structure
great compary
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 12, 2017
I worked for this company for 9 plus years, I expected to retire from this company. i was injured and did not heal in an adequate time for them. My management was great. We were more like a family
Fast paced
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJuly 31, 2017
Very fast paced and competitive environment with tons of opportunities. Management has your back when you are in the right. Fun friendly people working with you every day
Leasing agent
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 24, 2017
I loved working with PLP, hours were great and the management was amazing. I loved the environment and the office setting and being able to work with others.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
hard to get days off
Pacific Living Properties owns and manages rental properties in California and Washington.
Accounting - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed working in the accounting office of Pacific Living Properties, Inc.because the people were fun to work with. They relocated the office to the corporate office in San Diego, California.
moved to San Diego
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 5, 2017
I helped develop this company
Great people to work for.
No longer in Colorado
Not sure if it's still in existence
Lots of property management experience
Excellent company to work with.
Maintenance & Renovation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMarch 3, 2017
It was really interesting working for the company because there was always something different to do and a lot of different challenges.
Excellent working conditions.for me.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2016
I was able to set my own work priorities. My work was never questioned. I had excellent supervisory support. I was able to utilize my knowledge of the construction industry to organize the contracting and negotiations of pricing.
Property Management Company
Regional / Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, Wa/ Southern CaliforniaAugust 8, 2016
Pacific Living Properties provides residential property management services to its many clients covering diverse property types throughout California and Washington. Their mission is to provide a quality living environment that enhances the lives of their residents. They pride themselves on ensuring exceptional customer service and a quality resident experience. This falls in line with my core values and work ethic.
Pros
Core value; providing superior customer service
Cons
Sturuggling to maintain core values with recent growth
Fun place to work! Everyday is something new!
Property manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 26, 2015
As a property manager for 8 properties, everyday is different!
What I learned from this job/position is I have to be patient and not things personal. I love my residents and enjoy talking to them. The hardest part for this job is I have to go to different properties on daily basis. I have good relationship with my co-workers. They are always here for me whenever I need help.
Pros
This job is fun
Cons
Time that I spend on transportation
Geat company to work for! No complaints just looking for a company I can advance more
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CANovember 19, 2013
Never a dull moment! Always busy with challenges everyday!
Fast paced job with great staff and management.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 12, 2012
The best part of my job is getting to learn how to fix and install appliances. It feels good to learn about things that I can really use for the rest of my life. The most challenging part of my job would have to be working outside in the heat sometimes, which actually isn't even that bad considering I used to work outside all day in a metal container for four years. My co-workers are all very friendly and helpful, they make the work day feel a little less like work. Also the management is great, my supervisor works very hard beside his employee's. Since I started I have learned how to fully clean and paint apartments, as well as make repairs to and install new appliances such as stoves, ceiling fans, air conditioners, etc. An average day at my job is simply cleaning and painting apartments all day, with the occasional work order to fix someting.
Pros
free drinks and snacks.
Cons
temporary employment.
I loved my job and received good pay but morale was not always high..
sales, customer service (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 16, 2012
They financially compensate well but u I didn't feel valued as a person.
Pros
free rent
Cons
always on the job