Pacific Living Properties Employee Reviews

moved to San Diego
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 5, 2017
I helped develop this company
Great people to work for.
No longer in Colorado
Not sure if it's still in existence
Lots of property management experience
Excellent company to work with.
Maintenance & Renovation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMarch 3, 2017
It was really interesting working for the company because there was always something different to do and a lot of different challenges.
Excellent working conditions.for me.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2016
I was able to set my own work priorities. My work was never questioned. I had excellent supervisory support. I was able to utilize my knowledge of the construction industry to organize the contracting and negotiations of pricing.
Property Management Company
Regional / Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, Wa/ Southern CaliforniaAugust 8, 2016
Pacific Living Properties provides residential property management services to its many clients covering diverse property types throughout California and Washington. Their mission is to provide a quality living environment that enhances the lives of their residents. They pride themselves on ensuring exceptional customer service and a quality resident experience. This falls in line with my core values and work ethic.
Pros
Core value; providing superior customer service
Cons
Sturuggling to maintain core values with recent growth
Geat company to work for! No complaints just looking for a company I can advance more
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CANovember 19, 2013
Never a dull moment! Always busy with challenges everyday!
Fast paced job with great staff and management.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 12, 2012
The best part of my job is getting to learn how to fix and install appliances. It feels good to learn about things that I can really use for the rest of my life. The most challenging part of my job would have to be working outside in the heat sometimes, which actually isn't even that bad considering I used to work outside all day in a metal container for four years. My co-workers are all very friendly and helpful, they make the work day feel a little less like work. Also the management is great, my supervisor works very hard beside his employee's. Since I started I have learned how to fully clean and paint apartments, as well as make repairs to and install new appliances such as stoves, ceiling fans, air conditioners, etc. An average day at my job is simply cleaning and painting apartments all day, with the occasional work order to fix someting.
Pros
free drinks and snacks.
Cons
temporary employment.
I loved my job and received good pay but morale was not always high..
sales, customer service (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAMay 16, 2012
They financially compensate well but u I didn't feel valued as a person.
Pros
free rent
Cons
always on the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Living Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3