Pacific Medical Centers Employee Reviews in United States

Worked with team of seasoned HR professionals, willing to provide support and on-going learning
HR Recruiter/Generalist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 28, 2015
Recruitment team had their hands in many projects that are usually owned by other areas of HR. Position provided experience to other areas of HR other than full cycle recruitment responsibilities, enabling someone to gain more generalist experience. Team and company encouraged on-going learning and advancement across departments. Company was very dedicated to exploring all options for keeping staff during layoffs.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, on-going learning encouraged, dedicated to keeping as much staff as possible employed through company wide layoffs
Cons
C suite too invloved in everyday operations that should be handled by management level.
Productive and Calm
Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WA and Renton, WA.August 28, 2015
Busy, productive, staff did there work, little time to socialize with others, management on their feet, seeing to the task of others, over all PacMed has a fantastic group of people working to their establishment. friendly environment for both staff and patients.
Best part of my job was working as a team member and helping others, especially the patients. knowing by the end of my day, my work was complete.
Pros
Yearly Bonuses
Fun work place but the office had poor lighting.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle WaOctober 13, 2015
Extremely fun work environment. Supportive management but with little opportunity to grow. The office had poor lighting. It definitely could use a remodel.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Poor lighting
Review
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 23, 2015
Great place to work. Management very supportive. Physicians and staff very engaged with internal advancement. Excellent educational opportunities.
Very nice place to work. Staff are friendly and look out for each others best interests physically and emotionally.
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 19, 2015
Very busy. There are a lot of things to be done to make sure we are capturing what we need to make a lasting experience for our patients. Co-workers are very personable. Our management is very supportive. I really like it here.
Pros
company celebrations and potlucks are great.
Cons
the surrounding area has high crime. many of my co-workers cars have been broken into or stolen.
Workplace is very focused on patients needs, has high standards for employees and Medical Staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 6, 2011
This work environment is very professional in some ways and unprofessional in others. More pros than cons I believe. It is very patient-focused and employee focused. They have a lot of ways to get involved if that is something you like to do. It pays very well, but because of that is very picky on who they employ...but because of that...most co-workers are very hard workers.
Pros
high pay, company has a good non-profit cause
Cons
little room for mistakes, company advancement, growth
Management has lack off communications.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  seattleDecember 7, 2012
Pacmed makes employees go through training with this lady and expects you to learn everything in one day. For instance their epic system, for those of you that are unfamiliar with that electronic medical record system...good luck. They would also send you with one epic class and when finished, you are expected to know everything. Oh by the way, they have a epic hotline that yu can call. So I called that number when I needed help because the doctor wants everything in the computer......so.I called and when I told them.that I need to scan those items,...first thing I was asked by this epic support team member was..." Did you go to the training?". I said I did but not everything retained in my head because of the fact that it was only done once. Emailing here is so quick and easy. Unfortunately managers are still having a hard time communicating with their employees. It is very unorganize conpany and management needs more training on handling different circumstances. I cannot believe all Pacmed!
Pros
good conpensation
Cons
no breaks, unorganize management
Pacific Medical Center was an excellent place to work.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  SeattleApril 23, 2014
Management didn't seem to think that I was doing a good enough job but the people with whom I worked every day were satisfied with my performance. The hardest part of the job was switching back and forth between A/P and Payroll.
Professional, structured environment
Medical Assisting Externship (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 18, 2013
My externship at Pacific Medical Center gave me valuable exposure to the Medical Assistants role in ambulatory care. The training I received with Epic EMR system was of particular interest to me. The staff was professional and helpful. The hardest part of the job at first was working with the babies but practice definitely minimized my anxiety. My favorite part was that no two days were the same.
everyday someone was bringing food
kirkland washington (Former Employee) –  medical assistantNovember 7, 2011
working in family sports medicine, able to move around in differant departments when needed. this company was family we were all there for each other supporting the company as well as each other. this company understands life happens and help when they can.
Pros
great food
Cons
traffice going to work as well as going home
PacMed strives for excellence
Human Information Management Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 15, 2012
PacMed strives to provide quality service to their customers and employees.

4.2