If you have a competitive background, such as sports, and want to have fun while making a good income, we are interested in talking with you!
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and IT service dealers in the nation. Established in 1976, we have nineteen branches located in seven western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created opportunities for an Outside Sales Rep in our Seattle branch location.
Sales candidates should be driven, intelligent, money motivated and enthusiastic to start their career with the best sales team on the West Coast.
Responsibilities will include marketing essential products and services to top-level decision makers, development of new business, qualifying leads, conducting demos, closing deals, establishing long-term business partnerships, and developing a small team.
We are financially sound and enjoy a winning reputation in the copier/office equipment industry. Our great benefit program includes just some of the following:
- Team-player environment
- Protected territory
- Thorough and ongoing sales training
- Advancement opportunities into sales leadership based on performance
- Trips, clubs and recognition
- Matched 401(K)- 91% since 1987
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- FSA Programs
- Long-term unlimited earning potential
POA's IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
Bachelors Degree Required!
- A strong desire to be a sales professional. Recent college grads or candidates with experience in copier sales are encouraged to apply.
- Sales experience is a plus but NOT necessary
- Those who are seeking excellent sales training to begin their career. POA was recognized as having the best training in the nation by Riordan and Associates, an independent consulting firm.
- A competitive background. We need aggressive, highly motivated people. POA rewards over-achievers.
- Solid job tenure
- Must own a vehicle (Outside Sales Position)
- A need to control your future. This position offers unlimited financial potential; make 6 figures in 2 years!
Pay Structure: base + uncapped commission, car allowance, 401k, full benefits & vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Sales, Marketing, Consultant
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 0 to 5 year(s)
Manages Others: No
Industry: Office Supplies - Equipment, Sales - Marketing
Required Travel: Not Specified
Job ID 2001