Pacific Palms Resort

Pacific Palms Resort Employer Reviews

not great but a place to pass by in the industry
Pastry Chef (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 29, 2012
Pros: ambiance
Cons: conditions
a 300 room Business hotel, nice for guest not workers. It was a good place as you are working towards a goal.
Beautiful place but don't take employees into account, lacks good management
Buffet Chef (Former Employee), City of Industry, CAJune 26, 2012
Pros: free lunch, week-end hours flexibility for school schedule
Cons: sometimes don't take people into account
Assuming responsibilities for the buffet allowed me to utilize acquired skills and application of traditional technique and cooking methods of French Cuisine trained previously, the same time I learned special menus for wedding banquets mixing Asian, French and American Cuisine which expanded my repertoire in menu creation and different techniques and – more... methods.
I have learned that to manage a kitchen proficiently its better to be respected by the team and can't be liked by everyone.
The hardest part of my job was to correct staff who have been cooking a certain way for a longtime and have never had the opportunity for re training to upgrade their skills, but once they see the benefit of the results most of the time accepted to learn from new ideas.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to create an excellent team who enjoys working hard and see the customer's satisfaction in their review of our service to management.
I am passionate about cooking great food, food styling, and delivering excellent customer service above expectation. I enjoy creating an atmosphere of team work where everyone is accountable and take their job seriously, learn and grow while delivering great work . – less

May 4, 2013

$8/h for massage therapy, i hope your place will close soon, another place to steal other people skill and dedication for profit, i am offended by this "job offer"

About Pacific Palms Resort

Pacific Palms Resort is a business friendly City of Industry resort in the suburbs and close to Babe Zaharias Golf Course, La – Read more