Pacific Palms Resort Employee Reviews

Upscale high-end dining and great view
Cocktail Waitress / Bottle Service Host (Former Employee), City of Industry, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches at the cafeteria
Absolutely loved working at Pacific Palms Resort. The staff, employees, and the customers were great. Many tourists and business people. It's a golf resort so there are many groups that dine in before or after their golf tournaments. Great place to work.
Great Atomosphere
Golf Course Assistant and Driving Range Attendant (Former Employee), Industry, CAJune 8, 2015
I worked in the golf department in the early 2000s and loved my time there. There people were great and I was able to practice anytime on my game, off work hours of course.
Beautiful hotel with great opportunities
Administration & Communications Manager (Former Employee), Industry, CAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great flexibility, promotes from within
Cons: long hours required (not practical for me)
Check in with the General Manager, go over the day...
Learned a little about the hospitality industry and how detailed the event planning process is for a hotel, management was great at this hotel. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of this job for me were the long hours required. I loved the people, the opportunity to help plan big events, the ability to be myself and feeling included.
great first experiance
Golf Attendant (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 22, 2013
Pros: free food, great hours for students
Cons: very little hours
good co-workers. Great customers, great job for students.
not great but a place to pass by in the industry
Pastry Chef (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 29, 2012
Pros: ambiance
Cons: conditions
a 300 room Business hotel, nice for guest not workers. It was a good place as you are working towards a goal.
Beautiful place but don't take employees into account, lacks good management
Buffet Chef (Former Employee), City of Industry, CAJune 26, 2012
Pros: free lunch, week-end hours flexibility for school schedule
Cons: sometimes don't take people into account
Assuming responsibilities for the buffet allowed me to utilize acquired skills and application of traditional technique and cooking methods of French Cuisine trained previously, the same time I learned special menus for wedding banquets mixing Asian, French and American Cuisine which expanded my repertoire in menu creation and different techniques and methods.
I have learned that to manage a kitchen proficiently its better to be respected by the team and can't be liked by everyone.
The hardest part of my job was to correct staff who have been cooking a certain way for a longtime and have never had the opportunity for re training to upgrade their skills, but once they see the benefit of the results most of the time accepted to learn from new ideas.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to create an excellent team who enjoys working hard and see the customer's satisfaction in their review of our service to management.
I am passionate about cooking great food, food styling, and delivering excellent customer service above expectation. I enjoy creating an atmosphere of team work where everyone is accountable and take their job seriously, learn and grow while delivering great work .

May 4, 2013

$8/h for massage therapy, i hope your place will close soon, another place to steal other people skill and dedication for profit, i am offended by this "job offer"

Headquarters