PART-TIME Revenue Control Clerk
Audit all revenues (monies) generated in the Park. Includes: games, food service units, merchandise shops, admission ticket purchases; special event payments; process the funds; make bank deposits, etc. The environment is similar to a bank and by nature under high control and security.
- Must be conscientious, reliable with good math skills and ability to follow department procedures
- Must have 3 years Cashiering and cash handling experience
- Must be 18 years old and be able to work late hours.
- Background investigation required.
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Located on the world famous Santa Monica Pier, Pacific Park® is the family place to play! We believe you can have a fun and fulfilling career at Pacific Park®. We offer exciting benefits, a fun work environment, and a diverse culture.
Please read the responsibilities and requirements carefully. If you do not meet the requirements below and/or do not include salary expectations on your cover letter your resume may not be considered. Please do not call the employer regarding the status of your resume.
Payrate - 10.00 to 12.25/hr depending on experience.
Location: Santa Monica
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests