Pacific Power Products

Pacific Power Products Employer Reviews

Great people to work with
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Kent, WAMay 13, 2014
Typically I would organize files or sweep the floor in the warehouse, nothing too hard or too exciting. I didn't mind it though, everyone that worked there always had a smile on their face and were happy to see me. I didn't learn much, but I did hone my organization skills here. Despite only working an hour a day here I really enjoyed it and I enjoyed the people around me.
Quality service and great team
Lead Service Writer (Former Employee), Coburg, ORJune 11, 2013
Pros: working with great staff and assisting a very diverse customer base.
Cons: high volume times of the year left us unable to get to some vehicles in a timely manner
Working with single truck owners to fleets wherein their vehicles are in need of service. This job requires a high level of knowledge of trucks and great customer service. Working with not only customers but also the parts and sales departments is a very challenging and rewarding experience.
Pacific Power Products/Truck Center is an excellent company who has very talented employee's.
The most challenging aspect of the job is learning the new technologies as they come out and maintaining constant attention to recalls and communicating that with your customer base in a timely manner.
Helping get a customer who's income is based off of their miles driven get a quality repair in a timely manner at a fair price is the most rewarding part of the job.
Poor managment and questionable business practices
Truck and equipment repair (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 24, 2013
Shift supervisors with very little experience. My supervisor slept while I was working in the shop by myself.
Typical corporate employer... employee's are disposable.
X
Project Manager (Current Employee), Kent, WADecember 20, 2012
Keeping an open-mind and learn everything that I possibly can. I learned technical specs of gensets, proficient project management and business terminology and practices. I have the best boss in the world as well as the finest co-workers I've ever encountered.