Pacific Power Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The hawaii branch is underfunded
Truck Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIApril 14, 2015
The company has never taken its Hawaii branch very seriously. It is hard for them to support their customers and keep them happy. Their facility is poorly kept
Pros
They have some good people
Cons
terrible facility
Identity crisis
Ridgefield branch (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield WaAugust 26, 2014
Communication is null and the employees complain about this a lot. Expectations and micromanagement are high. There is a need for stronger, better educated branch level management, not just more management(titles). There is a huge disconnect between branch departments and between branch level and Corporate. The employees don't care for the insurance plan. The employees are great family people. In 14 years, the name has been changed 3 times, hence the "identity crisis".
Pros
steady job, regular hours
Cons
health care
Great people to work with
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 13, 2014
Typically I would organize files or sweep the floor in the warehouse, nothing too hard or too exciting. I didn't mind it though, everyone that worked there always had a smile on their face and were happy to see me. I didn't learn much, but I did hone my organization skills here. Despite only working an hour a day here I really enjoyed it and I enjoyed the people around me.
Quality service and great team
Lead Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Coburg, ORJune 11, 2013
Working with single truck owners to fleets wherein their vehicles are in need of service. This job requires a high level of knowledge of trucks and great customer service. Working with not only customers but also the parts and sales departments is a very challenging and rewarding experience.
Pacific Power Products/Truck Center is an excellent company who has very talented employee's.
The most challenging aspect of the job is learning the new technologies as they come out and maintaining constant attention to recalls and communicating that with your customer base in a timely manner.
Helping get a customer who's income is based off of their miles driven get a quality repair in a timely manner at a fair price is the most rewarding part of the job.
Pros
working with great staff and assisting a very diverse customer base.
Cons
high volume times of the year left us unable to get to some vehicles in a timely manner
Poor managment and questionable business practices
Truck and equipment repair (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 24, 2013
Shift supervisors with very little experience. My supervisor slept while I was working in the shop by myself.
Typical corporate employer... employee's are disposable.
X
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WADecember 20, 2012
Keeping an open-mind and learn everything that I possibly can. I learned technical specs of gensets, proficient project management and business terminology and practices. I have the best boss in the world as well as the finest co-workers I've ever encountered.