Pacific Production Plumbing

Pacific Production Plumbing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Managers are selected at random with no managment exp consideratoin
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 30, 2016
Typical Day: Unloading pipe and pipe fittings and stocking them into designated slots in shelves with the occasional delivery.

I Learned: Fork lifting per training i had to pay for out of my paycheck that they said was free.

Management: Doesn't know whats going on with the warehouse and normally doesn't set foot into it unless they absolutely have too.

Co-workers: Were the only good part about the experience they were usually nice but it was a very competitive work so they could also not really be trusted with secrets or keeping certain promises.

Hardest part of the Job: Was unloading the trucks in sketchy conditioning. uneven flooring made getting iron pipe out of trucks more difficult and extremely dangerous with the forklift being at its tilting point 80% of the time in this situation.
Pros
Very Occasonal Free Lunches, Getting to drive out of warehouse every now again.
Cons
Short Breaks, Bad Managment, Minwage for work in extream conditions, no ac warehouse
Great company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 18, 2013
Good company to work for. Management was good and employees where easy to work with. Work was independent.
helper
Plumber (Former Employee) –  1584 pioneer el cajon caNovember 1, 2012
helped with plumber alot just helping.good workedwell with coworkers cleanup.geyying off work everyday
Pros
payday
Cons
making low wages
Intro to plumbing
Apprentice plumber/ yard hand (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAJuly 28, 2012
Work was hard at first, you're always running around assisting multiple plumbers. I didn't mind because I knew that learning parts and product would make me a better plumber someday. All the plumbers were knowledgeable, friendly, and enjoy teaching. Back an forth in the heat was hard but I got by. I knew that someday I would be a great plumber and I did.
Pros
knowledge of plumbing, steady work
Cons
salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Production Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.

Pacific Production Plumbing Reviews by Location