Pros: good pay
Cons: lots of restructuring and there is a lot of lay offs
• Supervision of the department’s daily operations. Responsible for job performance evaluations, coaching/appraisals.
• Development, training, engagement and retention of employees.
• Maintained rapport with internal and external customers including Medicare contractors
• Perform quality control evaluations on account documentation in compliance with – more... Medicare and other private insurance billing rules and regulations.
• Ensure timely and consistent internal/external audit responses.
• Evaluated acceptance and denials, as well as coordinated appeals.
• Assist in the development of effective pre-audit and post audit document collection strategies.
• Work closely with revenue, customer care, and IT top optimizes use of resources and minimizes time necessary to respond to external audits – less