PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC

PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC Employer Reviews

Great Company. Very Process Oriented!
Business (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 8, 2014
Pros: 4-10 work weeks
Cons: fast paced and tiring long days!
I worked here for almost two years. It is a great company and very organized and process driven. A lot of smart people work at this company. I loved that the 4-10 hour days with every Friday off. Hardest part of the job was the long days as it is a very fast paced work environment.
Great place to work.
R&D Manufacturing Engineer II (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: middle management connecte to voc issues
Cons: na
Management listens to employees and VOC.
President walks the floor and checks on issues
Dead end
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 4, 2014
Lack of training, work, and security. Talk of making temporary employees permanent, yet there never seem to be results.
Good
Machine operator/ processor III (Current Employee), Chandler ArizonaJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses, movie tickets, and learned some thing new
Cons: rotating supervisor, and support staff
Work day: Not a bad place to work, my pay is a little low but, I enjoy for the most part my work environment.
Learned: to load and build fuze bodies for fracking
Management: Needs improvement
Co-workers: Good
Job: Lots of OT at one point
Enjoyable : Three day weekend when I had no OT
Typical work day with fun co-wokers
Assembly Associate, (QA Inspector) (Former Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great christmas partys, gifts, drawing for things going on in are city.
Cons: not working for a good supervisor.
Working on the assembly line building motors ,testing and packing them .How to read and understand Spec sheets and drawing for the dirrect assembly process. Management was good by keeping us informed on a daily about what needs to get done.So that we could also share what problems we may have had and ways to solve them. Got alone with just about everyone – more... in Plant by helping and sharing to get production out. The small and very large ones were the most challenging part of buildig.The most enjoyable was having one to go to. – less
Over Worked - Poor Management - Poor Benefits
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Hollister, CAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free snacks during all hands meetings
Cons: everything - its old school mgmt here.
I don't know about these other reviews but, if your reading this you don't want to work here. These other reviews are people that just do their job but, really they literally yell in their cars at the end of the day.

The management here is run by the Danaher Corp and as a result the management doesn't care about what you think. They hear you but your – more... comments are not taken seriously. They just want you to do what they say and do your job.

Some of the managers here don't follow policies and procedures and want you to sign documents that are not your work. Its like baby sitting here.

Don't expect any help from Human Resources. This is one of those companies that will get rid of you when you make waves.

There are only selected departments that receive rewards at all hands meetings and the same people get the rewards all the time. Meetings are a waste as the same info is reported again and again.

Department meetings are also a waste. You can spend an hour to 2 hours just sitting to a lot of talking.

I currently work here and its a headache. It really is a pain to go to work every day. You can hear other people from departments that are also complaining.

Watch your back at this place and don't trust anyone. – less
Excellent work enviorment
Quality Assurance Tech (Former Employee), Hollister, CAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: confusing paperwork, insufficient training, putting employees in a position with out the proper training
This company was very good company to work for. They had some slight issues however. Their management would put employees in position without the proper training.
Productive fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Hollister, CADecember 26, 2012
I got product ready every morning and shipped out by the end of the day. I learned how to Assemble parts with hand tools and machines. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable and that was clocking out
Productive place to work and good pay
Artus Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 2, 2012
Good works hours and good pay. Job starts early so hardly get traffic and I learded about equipment used on aircraft. Hardest part was waking up early and the enjoyable part was fixing a broken unit.
good place to work
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Duarte, CAOctober 8, 2012
Pros: enjoyed my job
Cons: management
Good place to work , enjoyed the associates i worked with , but long hours . Good benefits , management so so. Worked with multiple machines during my work day. Always busy.
Excelente company
Repair technician on aircraft components (Current Employee), Milwaukie ORMay 4, 2012
One of the best company on the market right now,the most enjoyable part of the job is make the goal every day
Flexile work environment
Aviation Technical Writer & Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 28, 2012
Contracted as a Technical Writer in 2008. Great company! Great manager that provided teh autonomy I needed to fulfill my obligations.
Out in the Country in Hollister Calif.
Production and Quality Department Associate (Former Employee), Hollister Calif.March 13, 2012
Pros: aerospace job, friendly staff
Cons: laid off due to budget cuts
The upper Management is something to be desire. The Supervisor's know more then the Management department in some areas. Since I enjoy working in the Aerospace industry, I did what it took to get things done, properly per. requirements.
management is out for their bonuses and don't want input from peons
Program Manager (Current Employee), ArizonaFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: disorganized, short sighted, it's all about the numbers
at PSEMC it is all about hitting the monthly number regardless of what corners you have to cut to get there so management can get their bonuses.
HARD WORKING / ENJOYED JOB
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), MAIDENHEADJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: busy days
Cons: small company only 20 people
Busy office environment phone calls emails quoting invoicing and creating daily rotas for the different departments within the Factory
Cells.
Each morning we would have a stand up meeting outside each cell
with the factory manager and co workers to discuss issues ie parts
shortages work loads and courier collections plus quality issues.

And general – more... customer queries and reports. – less

About PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC

Danaher is a well-diversified industrial and medical conglomerate¬†whose products test, analyze, and diagnose. Its subsidiaries – Read more