Pacific Seafood Employee Reviews

Toxic work environment
Controller (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Antiquated information systems, management by intimidation, toxic culture, no willingness to get input from employees on system/process improvements, top down management style
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Toxic work enviropnment
good job decent hours decent pay
Packager (Current Employee) –  Woodland, WAJanuary 8, 2018
i like the work, Good managers people are good to work with fast paced , keeps you busy, not enough income for single parents , good side job or second job, or people going to school.
Dont ever work here
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJanuary 2, 2018
Really bad managament. Dont know how to deal with harrassment. Dont know have to utilitze people ability. A lot of favoritsm in this place. The more butt you kiss that better you get around in the job.
Pros
work hours
Cons
management and people.
unfair treatment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WADecember 16, 2017
i loved it at first but then it started to spiral down hill when people started treating everyone else like dirt and making our jobs harder and not doing what their told then trying to tell new people what to do when they didnt know fully what to do either and was not exposed to be telling people what to do that was the leads job
Pros
good money
Cons
favrotism
Good co workers
Truck Driver Class B (Former Employee) –  Mukilteo, WADecember 11, 2017
Sorry not much to be give. If my other descriptions are not enough i do not have much more that . Co workers were great management poor and did not care about the attitude they put toward the employee nor how the employee feels about the company. They do not appreciate the employees.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Too man
Seafood Company
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORNovember 16, 2017
A typical day is coming into the work place and finding out that extra equipment was added, and not receiving any notice.
I learned that the seafood industry lacks knowledge in their sanitation department.
Management tends to not hold team members accountable for their actions, and tends to give a blind eye.
the workplace culture tends to do what they want to do, and they are not held accountable.
The hardest part of doing my job is being under staffed, and under paid and not having a full team to succeed.
The most enjoyable part is working with my team and succeeding in our daily task.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
under paid
stressfull and not enough support
sanatation (Current Employee) –  Astoria, ORNovember 8, 2017
it was a good place to work , but there was no room for advancement and for the job I had there was no real support from anyone else, it was like they did not want us there and we all saw that
Pros
if you like fish
Cons
no one respected what we did
not what I wanted
Forklift Operator and Grinder (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, OROctober 19, 2017
seasonal work. did not last as long as long as anticipated. . Don't know what else to say. The job did not meet my needs. Something to get by at the time.
Pros
forklift
Cons
not enough work.
Was a fun place to work.
Receiver/Warehouse Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mukilteo, WAOctober 9, 2017
No haters at this place. Got alot guidance from old timers. It was a face paced place to work. It was a fun place to work. You had a good time but still got work stuff done.
Pros
fun atmoshpere
Cons
pay not so good
Good Work
Processor (Former Employee) –  Newport, ORSeptember 27, 2017
I loved working here except the fact I felt as though I had no time to do anything else. My family and school work suffered from having to work such long shifts
Pros
Great work environment, fast paced
Cons
Long shifts
bad place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2017
its like they decided what they are going to do and they just do it and dont care about the employees at all, a bunch of foreign cut throat artists and then hire nice American managers to do thier bidding..
CEO is outstanding
Network Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORSeptember 16, 2017
The owner of the company is a trustworthy person. He trusts those immediately under him, but does not have time to verify his trust.

Not enough resources to do the job expected of you.
Cons
Lack of resources
Transportation Manager was an idiot
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 29, 2017
This company is an overworking machine who doesn't give a darn about their employees. They say take vacation time, but never give you the time off! I've never worked in such a messed up company as this one!
Pros
Cons
Inept Transportation Manager
The work space was fun and a good experience
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Nikiski, AKAugust 28, 2017
I took the job at pacific seafoods cause i am looking to expand my experiences and further build my Resume and open up the doors to new career choices
Worst possible place to work
Sanitation/ Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Westport, WAAugust 23, 2017
If you enjoy suffering for most of the day, every day of your life, then this place is perfect for you. Don't worry you'll be sure to have buy your own safety gear. Nothing is provided except for gloves and pain. Welcome to your worst nightmare.
not bad until things changed
REGIONAL SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2017
a new group of managers showed up and shook the tree. Business suffered and rather than looking at the source, everyone else was criticized with no way to correct anything. BAD politics, no clue now, was a long time ago.
Not a fair place to work,coworkers there are irrelivant
Pacific Sales (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORJuly 27, 2017
I don't even know what this is about,so i don't know what to dot down for this part. If saying that pacific seafood is a unfair place to work counts then yes it's a very unfair place to work at.
Bad Experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Boxley CreekJune 27, 2017
I moved up there to be on call and it is a super expensive place to live. Expectations were ridicules with no training and then I was ridiculed. The hatchery doesn't function well,I worked outside all hours of the day and night and the equipment was out dated and poorly functioning. Overall, a really bad experience.
Pros
Cons
plenty
corrupt
Hatchery Technician (Former Employee) –  North Bend, WAJune 19, 2017
was promised compensation to relocate. so i made a move all the way from CT! never saw a dime. I worked 96 hours in 8 days, they do not pay for overtime. you're lucky if you get a half hour break for lunch. worst experience iv ever had working for any company.
Pros
hours
Cons
hours
put luck
Night Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 3, 2017
Ever 1st on the month will be put luck for the company and a person will be employee of the month. Talk and chat how thing doing, feel family something too. Good people at work and team player.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Seafood. Our community is ready to answer.