Purpose: Provide office services by implementing admin systems, policies, and procedures and monitoring administrative projects.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- General receptionist duties and office up-keep
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Assisting in Management of Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
We offer a Competitive Compensation Package:
Competitive Pay, Medical Reimbursement, Sick & Vacation. Benefits become effective after 30 days of employment.
Compensation: $12.50 - $16.50, depending upon background and level of experience.
Must be able to pass background and drug test. 100% drug free workplace.