Pacifica Foods Employee Reviews

Productive and people were great to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 10, 2018
This job was my first long time job and i learned a lot from this company. People were easy to work with. It was my decision to leave only because as an individual i wanted to advance in a different line of career.
Fast Pace
Batching Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 20, 2017
Working at Pacifica Foods provides new challenges each day. Our goal is to create quality food that taste great and is safe!

Safety is our priority!
Pros
Professional Relationships with peers
Nice place to work
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 14, 2017
It's a nice place to work I only been here a month as a truck driver and Im loving it nice environment and friendly co-workers and the salsa that we make it's really good
Pros
Coworkers
Productive & Positive
Production (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 9, 2017
We walk into the building with confidence and a positive attitude ready to work as a team. We make sure we always consider food safety and personal safety.

I have learned alot from this job. This job has taught me how too work well with others, how to have a positive attitude at work, and how to have an enjoyable day, while still getting my tasks done safely of course, and in respectable timing.

Management makes sure we are safe and productive. My coworkers are helpful and we respect each other.

The hardest part of the job would be the job itself because the work can be demanding. We are always thinking about Safe Quality Food practices and GMP's, it keeps me on my toes.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going home after a long hard day of work, knowing I did my best and I can just be happy and relax.
Pros
Team Building Classes & SQF Commitment
A well oiled machine with a side of heart...
N/A (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 6, 2017
Since beginning my employment at Pacifica Foods last year, I can only say that this is a company I would want to 'grow old' with! I've never worked with a VP who has such a compassionate heart. I truly believe she cares about each of us and because of that, I care even more about Pacifica Foods. My co-workers have become my extended family which I love seeing every day. Aside from the lovey dovey guck, Pacifica Foods has a high quality standard and their attention to detail is next to none in comparison with similar manufacturers.
I have nothing but positive things to say regarding employment at Pacifica Foods.
The future is bright!
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 4, 2017
I just started at Pacifica Foods and really I chose Pacifica out of the other offers because of all the great benefits and positive atmosphere. The managing partners seemed really down to earth and I appreciated them taking the time to speak with me and get to know me. I also appreciated the HR director seeing my talents and wanting to place me in a position I would excel. I'm grateful for being given the opportunity I was given and have a lot of hope for my future with Pacifica Foods. It is not easy to come by a company that really cares about its employees.
Pros
Growing company
Pacifica Foods is...
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2017
Pacifica Foods is such a great place to work. I enjoy coming to work and being in an environment where people have a positive attitude and work as a team. Its is fast passed and management is always ready to help and provide training to those in need. One of the challenges here is definitely parking. Space is limited due to the fact that this company continues to grow and expand.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Parking Lot is TOO small
Great Company Culture
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2017
I have had the pleasure to work with a great Team. I enjoy doing what I do. Your adrenaline does get going on a daily basis, but its the challenges that keep us going to perform better. It is busy from beginning to end. Happy to be Part of the Pacifica Foods family.
Pros
Business Casual & Employee Recognition
A lot of incentives given to employees.
QA (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2017
The owners are very pleasant to talk to. They find time to talk to some of the management team. Appreciates what good things were accomplished.

Very busy which only shows that the company keeps growing.
GREAT Company, GREAT Culture
Vendor (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2017
GREAT Company to work for! its been a pleasure working together with Pacifica Foods, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Pacifica prioritizes the quality of their food and work along with the well being and safety of all their workers.
Awesome place to work and become someone
Batcher (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 3, 2017
I started working at Pacifica Foods as a Temp employee, within 90 days was hired, became a cold pack packer, within a few months became a batcher. I've learned so much in less than a year. I am currently working nights and our team works hard. We laugh a lot and support each other. We do a great job in production, thanks to my hard working coworkers and terrific supervisor who is right there with us working hard. We put in a lot of effort making delicious salsa. Im feeling blessed for the given oportunity to excel in life. Thanks again Pacifica Foods for all the faith you have in me.
Pros
Supportive Atmosphere
Pacifica Foods is an excellent place to work
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 2, 2017
PACIFICA FOODS is an excellent place to work. The management and staff strive to provide the best products and service to all of their customers. The atmosphere is professional without being overly formal. Everyone is willing to lend a helping hand to get the job done. It is a welcoming environment for both new and seasoned employees.
Pros
Rewarding and Fun
Easy going environment & Fun place to work
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 2, 2017
Pacifica Foods is a spicy hot place to work at. Everyone is easy going there and they help their employees. You have to work hard to get where you want to be, but its recognized and rewarded with promotions and bonus.
I practiced a lot of time management and I gained experience. All the while driving the forklift and helping production. I learned about food safety and quality assurance. The managers who worked with us were really something special. They got in there working side by side and dirty with us making our work life fun, rewarding and enjoyable. After working a few years I'm being promoted into quality control which is pretty cool. My coworkers turned to family and so the culture here is comfortable. As a lead, my managers saw potential in me and I'm grateful they are giving me an opportunity to learn something new and grow with the company.
Pros
Growth Opportunities
Good work force and excellent people. The facility is clean and coworkers and Supervisors are friendly and helpful.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 2, 2017
I love Pacifica! The atmosphere is amazing and I love how generous the company is! Working for the fastest growing manufacturing company is so fun!

The most enjoyable part would have to be my coworkers. They made going to work worth it.
Pros
My Coworker & Supervisors
Proud to be Part of the Pacifica Foods Family
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 2, 2017
Pacifica Foods is one of the best companies I have ever worked for! They provide great benefits and a friendly atmosphere. All my co-workers are respectful and supportive. Best part I work steady hours Monday to Friday with 40 hours and O/T. The pay rate is good and the environment is great. I'm learning a lots of new skills.The company is growing rapidly. One of the best jobs ever!!!
Pros
Taco Lunches & Free Salsa
Cons
Fast Paced - But that makes the day go by fast
It's a great place to work!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 2, 2017
I love it here, always excited to start a new day. Every shift is different and you learn something new everyday. Everyone is very helpful and supportive.
Pacifica Foods has been like family to me. They have helped me on so many ways including furthering my career.
Inventory Control (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 24, 2017
Pacifica foods is company that is growing quick and with growth comes better opportunity. I have been here for two years and have furthered myself within the company quickly. When i come to work i feel like i know everyone not as coworker but as a friend/family member. Management have been very understanding/flexible with me.
Pros
Chance to move up in the company is high.
Cons
No parking spots
This place shines!!
Operator (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 24, 2017
i have been with this companyt for more then 5 years. durring that time i have seen first hand how they take care of those who really want to be here and work hard to prove it. they have always kept me busy and offered me every chance for advancement, which i have taken. I am not yet where i want to be but i know that working here will get me to my goal.
Pcifica Food Rocks!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 19, 2017
There are so many reasons why I love being part of the Pacifica Foods family. To start, our people come first. It's evident in our Creed our Values in every conversation and decision. Our people first philosophy is about treating employees like family. Starting with the interview, time spent onboarding and listening to our employees to ensure we are celebrating each other's sucess - all the way through retirement.

Secondly, I love the freedom I have to make a difference. I'm constantly challenged and encouraged to dream bigger and try new things.

Lastly, we work hard as a team, but are truly recognized and rewarded for doing so. Pacifica Foods is an amazing place to work for. I'm proud to be part of Pacifica Foods Family!
Pros
People first philosophy
Cons
Parking can be a challenge
productive work place but no fun at all
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 15, 2016
A typical work day its was always the same, no motivation coming from supervisors. while I was in the company I learn the Porto call of the company and that was it there were no chance of learning any other job because supervisors did not like the idea. I enjoy working with my coworkers because when we came up with a new idea to make our job more efficient we worked together to accomplish it. The hardest part of this job was dealing with my supervisor mood swings, and the most enjoyable part of my job was working with the production manager to make the quality the best for the fresh salsas, and dressings,
Pros
free lunche 2 times a year
Cons
no breaks just 30 minutes lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacifica Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5