Pacifica Graduate Institute Employee Reviews

Unique atmosphere
Current employee (Current Employee) –  CarpinteriaAugust 1, 2014
Benefits are great, Supervisor is on top of it & very motivating! Unique place to work at the grounds are beauitful flowers trees very nature like. Everyone I've met so far has been very nice & kind and friendly down lambert campus. Fun place to work at. Community gatherings, emerging leader events are fun to attend.
Fantastic!
American Psychological Association (APA) Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Stellar place to work! Great location, people, and benefits. They have a new free emerging leaders employee training program for staff that provides certifications, and they're a half mile from the beach.
Enjoyable workplace with a great community
Receptionist/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 7, 2013
I was the receptionist and as such my job was always to be the cheerful first face you see at PGI. I also handled the database which held student information as well as public events guests.
I learned in this position to be patient and courteous to all people of all walks of life. As well as working well under pressure, with big events and many guests.
The management was easy to get ahold of and I worked well and closely with my direct manager.
My coworkers were alll very agreeable and we worked well as a team to make sure that all aspects of the college went smoothly.
The hardest part of the job was completing very large projects done in very short time frame, but I was always able to meet my deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with the students and guests
Pros
health care, wages, community, and free meals
Cons
working past midnight if the security guard did not show up on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacifica Graduate Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5