Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a QC Inspector in our northwest Houston office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Quality Control Inspector is part of a team which ensures our components are manufactured to drawing specifications.
- Incoming inspection of components utilizing a variety of measurement tools
- Recording and reporting of non-conforming product
- Ensure inspection processes are followed and accurately completed
- Measure parts and compare with specifications to ensure they meet standards
- Maintain cleanliness of work space to ensure a safe work environment
- High School diploma is preferred
- Technical training an asset
- Standing for extended periods
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Experience using measuring tools and equipment in a Quality Control or Manufacturing environment
- Ability to read part drawings
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous oil and gas experience an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Capable of remaining professional when interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
- Trigonometry, physics and chemistry an asset
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume referencing the above position
Indeed - 18 months ago
Packers Plus is focused on providing high-quality, consistent results throughout our entire company on every project that we do.