PacSun

PacSun Employer Reviews

Fun Environment
Retail, Sales, Inventory, Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GaJune 11, 2014
I loved working for PacSun. The people i worked with we're easy to get along with and the customers we're always friendly.
I learned a lot in all about customer service and sales
Cashier, Sales Asociate (Current Employee), CaguasJune 11, 2014
Pros: it's fun.
I learned a lot in all about customer service and sales. I also gained more confidence in my ability to interact with people. A normal day in my job, is to start selling to every customer that enters to the store, and be in the register.
Laidback place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), sunrise, flJune 4, 2014
The management is extremely nice and as long as you do your job right, it is easy
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brea, CAJune 2, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: seasonal job
A typical day at work would consist of helping customers with their needs. I would also attend the fitting rooms and fix the clothes where it needed to be fix. My co-workers were fun to work with, the best part of the job was the work environment.
Management not too great.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 29, 2014
When I was working at PacSun, It was amazing until there was new management. The new managers were very unprofessional. They treated their employees like they were not human. The girls were very catty and thought they were higher than anyone else in the world, which I did not like. The store was amazing and the co-workers were amazing as well, they – more... made working there fantastic. Everyone was willing to help you out when the managers didn't want to. They were overall extremely helpful and outgoing. Everyone had a smile on their face and always wanted to help out the customers. It was amazing. – less
Young and Fun Environment
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 29, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: everything else
I was brought on to the PacSun team as the Senior Sales Associate, which is part time management. Well they wouldn't allow me to have keys, do any of the opening and closing management procedures but expected me to work like a manager when I was really treated as a sales associate and scheduled me for only one day a week.
Very fun and laid back place to work. Wonderful people and atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 24, 2014
I learned everything from how to greet a customer, to being intuitive about their likes based on their style, to learning how to do stock and work the register. Overall very pleasant and open working environment, like a home away from home, only much more organized.
Good environment but minimum hours given
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Salisbury, MDMay 22, 2014
My co-workers are very friendly and down to earth. The only problem that I have working there is that I am given a very limited amount of hours per week.
nothing
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 20, 2014
it only teo month i was workinh under the school. there really good co work never had problem in pacsun
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Collierville, TNMay 8, 2014
Pros: could break as long as we wasnt busy and use our cellphones
the easiest job I have ever had dealing with customers learning the different types of fashion styles they were into giving my incite on what would be the best way to put together a fresh outifit the co-workers were all cool and down to earth the management was also helpful as well
pacsun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 22, 2014
Effective missions and purpose, eclectic and diverse staff.
I loved this job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miamisburg, OHApril 10, 2014
I loved going to work everyday. This was the second job in high school and it was honestly perfect for someone in high school. This job let you interact with various types of people and get to know your co-workers very well.
Amazing fun place to work at.
Cashier Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, nice clothes
Love to go to work everyday. Met interesting people. Loved the designs and where i recieved discounts on my purchases.
Enjoyed meeting new people everyday and
Sales (Former Employee), Grapevine, TxMarch 25, 2014
Enjoyed making sure everything was in order and helping people find deals and making sales
Fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), PRMarch 14, 2014
Pros: it is fun
Cons: it is exhausting
An ordinary day is help the people to select clothes and make the sales. We learned customer service, cashier, inventory and warehouse. The hardest part is closing the store because it need to be organize for the next day. The great part of working here is the chemistry with the co-workers.
Fun and happy place to work at
Brand Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule, laid back
Cons: little pay, part time only.
Very relaxed place to work. Good music, easy tasks, friendly and helpful management. If your looking for a laid back job with a flex schedule, this is the job for you. This is more of a j ob for students with a similar style to the stores trends.
clean and friendly
Cashier (Former Employee), Montclair, CAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: 50 percent off merchandise
Cons: no health care or advancement opportunities
loved working there. great people, just not enough hours for hard workers.
Cool and Chill
Brand Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 7, 2014
Pros: discounts on merchandise
Cons: pacsun needs to invest into their company a little better (shelving, hangers, sensor system etc.)
My typical day at work was like a typical day at the beach. Life was good and everyone was relaxed. Of course I kept a professional image, but working at PacSun you're not supposed to be uptight and too serious. Management was cool. So were the coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably standing on the last step of the ladder carrying up and – more... bringing down heavy mannequins. This was dangerous because one small move and it could have gotten ugly. The most enjoyable part was learning all the radical brands PacSun carries. – less
Fun and Fast pased.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMarch 7, 2014
Working at PacSun is wonderful. You get to deal with so many varieties of people; coworkers and customers. The diverse within the company is great. It makes things flow easier and it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I've learned to be myself and have fun in a professional way.
fun environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, NCFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: 50% off clothes
Cons: no days to work
I learned about retail the environment was fun and the co workers were fun to work with.

1 2 3 4 5

About PacSun

Pacific Sunwear of California (PacSun) knows that teens aspire to the "swag" of the board sports world. The¬†company operates about¬†730 – Read more