Pact Employee Reviews in United States

Intensive services
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 17, 2016
Personal enjoyment in advocating for individuals to receive services. Enjoyed conducting routine home visits, and at times having to assist with menu planning or facilitating a room-mate meeting.
Pros
rewarding outcomes for consumers
Cons
High risk
Non-profit, productive and family-oriented
COUNSELOR /ADVOCATE (Current Employee) –  Honolulu HawaiiJune 19, 2015
PACT is a family-oriented work community wherein our clients always came first and foremost. It was a fabulous experience wherein I was able to learn how to be a better a therapist and a better person. I grew in my abilities to listen and to empathize. I became even more organized due to so many group notes, progress notes and case notes, as well as assessments.
I worked with one of the best management teams and ended up being able to better understand administration, supervision and all the ends and outs of running a non-profit organization.
I do not feel that there was a hard part to my job. I loved my job - every aspect of it but the best part of my job was working with the court-ordered offenders. These were men who had made mistakes and while there were some who did not want to stop being violent or change, there were many who did and those were the men who gave me the reason to continue to go to work everyday and help these men, women and children stop the cycle of violence.
Pros
peers, clients, benefits
Cons
Fun employees but lacks consistency
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
The employees I worked with on a normal day were great. However, the management was not in communication with the staff and continually dropped the ball in ensuring they supported their staff.
Pros
great staff!
Cons
management needs work!
Productive and fun work place
Intern (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILFebruary 3, 2015
This was a great team to work for. The staff here is very generous, supportive and willing to help. With this being my first job in a childcare facility I learned a lot and everyone there was still willing to help me learn more. The Family Advocate I worked under was a great asset to have on my side as she taught me a lot.
Decent Pay but full of road blocks to getting things done
Social Worker at the VA (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 22, 2015
This employer is a government agency that makes trying to make changes or improvement incredibly frustrating. Full of red tape and bureaucracy that can make doing your job difficult at times. I just wanted to help the Veterans and at times that seemed like I was asking for the moon.
Very fun and friendly place to work
Child Care Teacher (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 11, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy and fun. You get to enjoy interacting with children of ages 0-5 yrs of age. From working at PACT I've learned how to handle and take care of children with a variety of special needs, such as, feeding tubes, tracheostomy, heart problems,etc. The management is very nice and understanding. The hardest part of the job would be seeing the children get really sick and sometimes have to go to the hospital. The most enjoyable part would be being able to experience the children grow up and reach milestones that could never be expected.
Pros
great benefits