PAE, Inc. (PacificArchitects and Engineers) Employee Reviews

Aircraft Firefighter (Former Employee) –  Anywhere, USANovember 17, 2017
I am writing words here because I do not want to review it. I am going to keep writing random words until I meet the 150 minimum character. Bacon sofa
Great company with career advancement
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 27, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company and I was given every opportunity to advance. I was supported by upper management and given an opportunity to excel.
Relaxed work environment with a short commute
Computer Systems Analyst III (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2017
In my department we have the flexibility to determine our own working hours when there is no real-time testing.

This job is a job plus a lifestyle. It requires living in a remote location on a military base with less than 300 people and all the pros/cons that come from living within a small community.
Pros
Includes housing, minimal food per diem, short commute, secure living location
Cons
Non-competative salary, required remote location living
Good Experience
Base Security Escort, Lead (Current Employee) –  Al Jaber AFB, KuwaitMay 17, 2017
Fast paced and a challenging experience which helped make me a better worker and employee to deal with such tasks. I was hired quickly and put to work quickly
Pros
Benenfits, pay
Cons
Higher Management
Postal facility
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Barrington, NJMay 7, 2017
Basically this company is a postal facility. Our job there is to prepare equipment and products for postal. It's a fast pace working area that relies on efficiency from inspectors and a backlog of unloading 65 trailers or more per night.
Could be better
Applicant (Former Employee) –  MoscowMarch 5, 2017
Takes 18 months to go through screening process which they ask the same questions over and over they would call wanting me to drop whatever I was doing to talk to ATF investigator ,he was rude, aggressive and condescending.
Cons
Professional and excellent at keeping employees updated
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 25, 2017
As a contractor, I have been impressed with how efficiently PAE keeps its employees updated. I have been impressed with the access I have to my manager and team leader.
Great Pay, But Little Else
Security Officer 3 (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2017
Highest paying security contract I've ever worked, but it comes with a price. Schedules are crazy due to the nature of the contract and locations worked. In most instances you won't be home for the better part of the week. This can be taxing on families. The management generally couldn't care less about you as an individual, so there is no real incentive to stick around if they aren't there to support you during any problems you may be having.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Terrible Management, Just a Number
The job was awesome
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MIDecember 1, 2016
Pace was fast and steady a fun place to work. Sub-Contract with the Postal Service M Tech. The site was closed down in October 2016 did not get the bid
A very rewarding job
Marine Tech/Engineer/Instructor (Current Employee) –  Coronado, CAJune 27, 2016
I have learned so much from this job. I like the atmosphere, the pay was ok. Job security was a definite. The managment could use a little tuning up but in the grand scheme of things it was a good company to work for.
An absolute pleasure to be apart of this great team effort and organization!
HR Recruiting and Career Management (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 13, 2015
I highly recommend anyone wanting to be treated with respect and valued as an employee to join the PAE Team of Professionals. Hands down, this was the best choice I made after completing a 30 year military career.
Pros
Valued as an employee and treated with respect.
Cons
Low Paying, Demanding work with little acknowledgement of a job well done.
Fire Protection Systems Foreman Winfly Season (Former Employee) –  mcmurdoSeptember 10, 2015
very low paying considering opportunities currently available. Each individual is treated as a number with very little opportunity for advancement. Demanding work schedule with no overtime. The company will suck yu dry and then throw you to the curb.
Great company with outstanding employees.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, COAugust 28, 2015
Very busy daily returning government phone calls and other company inquiries. Friendly staff, eager to help.

I have very much enjoyed the problem solving and team building opportunities with PAE.

Both challenging and rewarding!
Productive and very fun and friendly work enviornment
General Clerk I (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJuly 27, 2015
My co-workers always made the job fun and exciting, no matter how hard the task was. There was always something to work on.
Pros
Great schedule and relaxed enviornment
Cons
Not many benefits
Great place for employment
Youth Counselor (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJuly 20, 2015
Customers, co-workers, and employer are all very friendly. Everyone is working one the same goal and want to get everyone paid and treated fairly with kindness and respect. The work environment here was one of the best ones I have seen and glad i could be a part of it. I would highly recommend to anyone to work with this company.
Pros
They take care of their employees