PAE Employee Reviews

Poor management ..low morale
Postal Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MISeptember 21, 2016
Management played favorites with employees.Never followed the Collective Bargining Agreement.No so called Supervision of employees.When a concern was bought up, supervisor would say" I don't want to talk about it"
Pros
Wages
Cons
Poor management, poor supervision.
I am enthusiastic, energetic, dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MISeptember 18, 2016
I focus on my assignments and get it done. On my seventeen years of working in the same filed I learned to be responsible and be on time. I can do multitasks effectively and able to handle a high-volume workload and meet customer satisfaction.
PAE is a good company to work with for the fact that it respects it workers in general. the company is a non-racial
Facilities Chief (Former Employee) –  Tchad, SudanSeptember 9, 2016
Working with PAE at the time was an opportunity for me far the fact that I got use to working standards and I learned new things on the job. I got use to working with people from different regions and use to different methods of doing work for positive result.
Pros
PAE is noted for giving free launches and feeding allowances to its workers on a mission.
Cons
PAE is noted for giving short breaks daily to its workers
Well managed government service organization
Sr. Director - Information Technologies (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 31, 2016
provides a variety of services to government supported by an excellent, state of the art Information Technology team.
Pros
Challenging opportunities, Variety of missions to support
Cons
Staffing Challenges on various contracts.
Professional and Rewarding
Proposal Development (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 25, 2016
I was employed by the company known as Defense Support Services (DS2) for several years before, during, and after it became a PAE owned company. My coworkers and managers were highly capable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Employees that truly care about working to their highest level are respected and appreciated. I was given a great deal of latitude to perform my job as well as excellent compensation and benefits. I enjoyed a 9/80 work schedule which meant that I was off every other Friday. Also, due to my length of employment, I accumulated about 6 weeks of paid time off that could be carried over.
The Business Development team I worked with was top notch. I would still be there, but I chose to become a consultant to ease into an early retirement. I would not hesitate to recommend working with the offices that I became familiar with: Greenville, SC and Ft. Worth, TX. A number of colleagues stood out as superior. I've worked for other companies where that's more of a rarity.
Pros
Self managed, great compensation, time off, unlimited skill building.
Cons
Projects often required long hours and high stress.
Communications Technician "A" (Former Employee) –  Patrick Afb, FLAugust 21, 2016
Good place to work with good benefits (health, Vacation, Sick leave). Employees treated well.

The Sr. Vice President and General Manager was a hands on individual and very approachable.
Pacific Architects and Engineers Inc.
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 27, 2016
Great place to work and would recommend employment there. They generally take care of their personnel and offer great locations to work and willing to relocate.
Pros
Great salary and working environment, Great senior leadership that are willing to get out and meet their team members.
Cons
They have managers that shouldn't be in their positions that do not understand HR, They are only a few.
Poor management
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheppard AFB, TXJuly 16, 2016
Pretty sad when management allows people under them to influence there decisions. You have to walk around the shops on egg shells.
Pros
Holliday time off
Cons
Poor management, buddy system, no room for advancement
Senior Logistics Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  South Pole Station, AntarcticaJuly 5, 2016
PAE was a great company to work for. The people were hard workers and everyone came from different backgrounds from all over the world.
Contracted through Vance AFB
ENGINEERING BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 29, 2016
I really don't have an opinion of PAE either way. They were awarded the contract at Vance AFB and I have worked for many companies of the past 20 years here. They are like any other company I have worked for.
wouldn't suggest working for this company
Aircraft Mech (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAJune 16, 2016
PAE came in and took over a government contract in Fort Lewis, Wa. Within 3-4 years the work force was cut by over 60-70% and we began to lose contracts. ive worked for multiple companies and they were by far the worse.
Pros
Able to learn during the normal worday flow
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJune 12, 2016
always working with the schedule between overtime and travel trips you have to be willing to work with other team members and always be willing to work. it takes a very motivated person to be successful in this group.
Pros
ability to learn
Cons
no room for growth
Good Place to work
ESH Manager Iraq (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 9, 2016
Stable organized attentive to employee needs. Tremendous growth as a company

Travel is well arranged. Corporate office is engaged
Pros
Growth Opprotunity
Cons
R&R time
Lay-offs are always around the corner
HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2016
It's ok, but watch your back, they will get rid of you in a heartbeat.
Keep your resume on the job boards.
Not much more to say.
Pros
it's quiet in the office areas
Cons
Lay-offs. Pay is adequate.
Fast passed, ever changing.
Payroll Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 18, 2016
PAE, is a Government Contractor that is growing daily. It's an enjoyable place to work and offers a great team environment. While working for PAE, I have grown personally and have enhanced my skill sets.
Pros
Great work family and team players!
Cons
Costly Healthcare
Folks there are dedicated and do a very good job - I am impressed with the company
Construction Manager for INL/ CSSP Program (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 13, 2016
They try to do a good job - hard workers and take their responsibilities seriously. Impressive group which is saying a lot for a corporate culture
fun
Technical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Arabia, OHApril 30, 2016
it was a very very good company to work for I would work for them again I would also recommend them to others looking for work
job with decent pay and good people
Aircraft Mechanic 1 (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAApril 17, 2016
Lots of work and great people to be around. There is a variety of helicopters to work on and plenty of over time during certain months.
High volume exciting work envirenment.
Backup Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2016
Great work place and incredible team. I enjoy helping people from all over the world through the process of immigration. My co-workers and Supervisor are wonderful, hard working and dedicated people. Management and the Company do not support employees, in some fashion they are a little disrespectful. The company does not take the title of "Homeland Security" as seriously as I feel they should. Statistics show if your employees feel unappreciated then turnover rates, sick days, increase and job performance suffers. Low job satisfaction and distraction can be dangerous in this business. With the country's safety on the line they should not allow this to continue.
Pros
Helping people, co-workers
Cons
The company's uncaring attitude towards employees
Deckhand
Seaman (Former Employee) –  Andros Island, BahamasApril 14, 2016
maintained 200ft Navy Research Vessel
stell hull deckhand duties
recover torpedos
cook
standard watch keeping with mates and captains
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAE. Our community is ready to answer.