Page Plus Cellular Employee Reviews

Typical Day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHOctober 18, 2016
Loved working with people. Management had a little to be desired because they knew that the company was sold and never told the employees. However, we had to train the very people that took our jobs.
Pros
Cons
No discounts on phone service
nice environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fremont, OHMarch 10, 2016
Manager is very nice a typical day at work is always smooth. Theres nothing hard about this job. its relaxed. you mostly work by yourself you don't usually work with another co worker, it gives you time to get your school work done if you attend school like me.
busy and fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHOctober 23, 2015
I enjoyed working with the many people, but I didn't enjoy working with such rigid rules and expectations of management.
Great opportunity to learn management skills
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cabot, AROctober 6, 2015
I enjoyed my job and responsibility and managing my own store. The owner had 4 stores and only 1 manager at 1 store so the rest of us at a different store had to manage their own store. I usually had one other sales agent working with me and we would switch off on opening and closing paperwork and money management. We both dealt with customers and solving their problems. I was at my store alone for a bit every so often.
I enjoyed not having a manager or the owner at the store all the time to micromanage. Unfortunately, I was doing a managers job without the title or pay.
We were an authorize retailer so we couldn't do as much as corporate stores, causing us to be slower and trying to recruit customers.
Pros
Commision, 9-6 weekdays and all but 1 weekend a month off
Cons
manage without title or pay
Custumer service
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deming, NMSeptember 14, 2015
Provided excellent service to all costumers. Answered phone calls every day and assisted daily costumers. It was a fun work place, the managers were very supportive, we had a few challenging tasks but thank you to our managers patience we got to learn everything and master every task we had.
Pros
Fun work place, easy job
Cons
Challenging tasks
One of the best jobs I ever had
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHAugust 3, 2015
The only complaint that I would have would be that the employees were expected to keep a stop watch because clocking in even 1 minute late (even from breaks) was enough to get attendance points and the only reason that you would not get attendance points was for jury duty. Other than that it was a fun easy going enviroment and everyone, from upper management down to entry level employees, was really nice. The job was easy and the surrroundings were confortable.
Pros
Great enviroment, Nice People, Good pay, Good benefits
Cons
Somewhat unreasonable attendance policy
Very professional and rewarding job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 17, 2015
Page plus cellular provided great amount of training that prepared you for customers all over the United States! Great company that provided productive co workers and mangers who help your day a successful one!
Busy work place
CSR/Sales (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHMay 18, 2015
Helped customers with problems with their phones.made customers payments for them when they called in. Fixed customers phones
Excellent place with great ownership while it was open
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 27, 2015
I was very sad to see Page Plus close. They were a major part of my life for the last 11 years and will be greatly missed. It was fun to watch and be a part of their growth and I appreciate the opportunities they provided while they were here.
Pros
Cons
No longer in the U.S.
Unfortunatley, this company has been sold and outsourced overseas!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHMarch 15, 2015
I don't find it fair to review this company since they are no longer in business as a result of being sold and outsourced overseas. I can say that I have many fond memories of my time with Page Plus Cellular as a result of co-workers.
Pros
Good pay, great co-works
Cons
Company sold and outsourced
This was a Productive place to work until the sold the company
Customer Service Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHMarch 2, 2015
Handle activations and customer service calls as well as help the supervisors handle escalated calls and credit cards. Handle escalated calls, tickets, and issues with the porting system, reporting any problems with network, phone or software issues as they happen, continued training and education of the floor representatives to make sure they are properly handling the calls and assisting them when they, are unable to complete certain transactions, provide assistance with equipment issues and inquiries with consideration to the current warranty programs
Pros
Bonus once a year
Cons
Short Breaks, Mass Lay off no Serverence Pay
great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Page Plus was an amazing job. I enjoyed building relationships with our customers. My coworkers were very friendly and energetic as well as management. I've learned excellent customer service skills and patience.
Sad ending to a great company.
Customer Service Rep - Live Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHFebruary 21, 2015
Used to be a fantastic company owned by a family that cared about the products and services they offered as well as its employees. Sadly, they were bought out by Tracfone and within a year, the corporation opened call centers in Guatemala and the Phillipines. The U.S. call center was closed down, leaving yet another company with an entirely american customer base, with not a single customer service rep with a truly fluent grasp of the english language.
Pros
Easy to pick up the particulars of the job
Cons
Upper management cared little for the customer and their needs.
Job Work/Life Balance.
Floor Supervisor/technical support. (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHFebruary 1, 2015
There is always something to learn from anyone around you. Management don't have a problem with hard working people. Respect others, been easy going and think before reacting every one can have a bad day.
Not been able to help someone, after gathering all information related to the issue.
been productive, do my best to complete daily job tasks.
Pros
apreciate any way to lead to a good enviromental work place.
Cons
benefits, compensations
Working with customers was great.
Customer Service Representative/Live Chat (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHJanuary 31, 2015
I did enjoy assisting people with issues they were having, and defusing a irate customers. I took my job serious and management and co-workers knew me to be an idol of the company, I spent many hours training new new employees. Sad the job closed.
Pros
Pizza every now and again for holidays
Cons
Short breaks/ No holiday pay
Closed
Supervisor/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHJanuary 27, 2015
closed the doors and shipped jobs overseas. Overall was not a bad company.
Hours were terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 11, 2015
Hours changed, most hours during season. The new/ seasonal employees were made to do the harder work, clean bathrooms etc
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
schedule and hours vary
Nice place to work
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Holland, OHNovember 13, 2014
Nice place to work. Unfortunately with the closing of the call center it has required the financial department to also close.
Pros
Great benefits
Courteous, friendly, dependable , team player, performs quality work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, OHJuly 24, 2014
Customer service experience which includes 15 years of clerical, excellent communication
skills, the ability to work as a team player or alone without direct supervision, the ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines, the ability to handle a heavy call volume and a great attitude.
Organization
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 16, 2014
This was a brand new company that I over saw. I implemented alot of the organization such as sales quotas, employee scheduling, inventory spread sheets ect. When the owner opened another store he wanted me to start up that location as well, but was not inclined to pay more considering the heavy workload
Pros
pay
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Page Plus Cellular. Our community is ready to answer.

Page Plus Cellular Reviews by Location