PAi

PAi Employer Reviews

Management treats employees like idiots
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), De Pere, WiApril 21, 2014
Management, both in HR and at the C-level doesn't respect their employees. They treat them like idiots. Years ago this was a great place to work, and over time the moral has declined significantly and opportunities for advancement have dried up.
Great Company
Program Associate (Current Employee), Program AssosiateMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great honest managment
Cons: 64 hours and in need of 80
Great company, excellent managment, very small company so few jobs and PA's our 64 instead of 80 so there is a need for more hours. But overall great atmosphire.
Challenging
Payroll Processing Clerk (Former Employee), Elkhart, INFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: benefits
Typical day at work very keeping priorities in check and making sure all aspects of daily routines were addressed. Learned how to manage time. Co-workers pleasant to work with.
Fun loving place to work
Direct Care (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOJuly 23, 2013
working for PAI I had a good experience they're aren't any room for advancement but the clients are very sweet and you'll cling to them real quick,a typical work day for me would be very smooth lots of talking and interacting with my client outside of the home daily outings and walks were also a part of our day taking meds on time and eating healthy – more... meals were also important and it was something I made sure took place everyday during the end of the shift dinner would be served meds would be given also a shower or bath client would be dressed and in bed while staff cleaned and did daily notes all while doing 15 min checks on client until the end of the shift. – less
Property Administrators, Inc.
Property Administrator (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: always room for advancement
Cons: many miles on my vehicle
Working with Board Members, Vendors and Owners/Tenants completing day to day tasks required for the maintence and upkeep of the Association and Association properties
I've learned client specific software, Avgar and Jenark. I've also gained a Real Estate Sales License in SC. I've also learned to provide the needed services to keep an Association on – more... a positve track.
Management has always been there to assist and provide any needed services or material as needed
Coworkers as well as myself are teamwork oriented.
The maintenance and upkeep of my vehicle
Working with everyone associated with my communities – less
SIM ERA COM O MEU PAI
AUXILIAR DE PINTOR (Former Employee), Ribeirão Preto, SPApril 22, 2014
Pros: no local do serviço
ENTRAMOS AS 8:00 DA MANHA E NÃO TINHA HORA PRA SAIR.
COLEGAS DE SERVIÇO ERA O MEU PAI. A PARTE MAS AGRADÁVEL ERA QUANDO ACABÁVAMOS O SERVIÇO E O CLIENTE SE SENTIA MUITO SATISFEITO.
Uma empresa ótima, minha primeira oportunidade!
Controlador de acesso (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 2, 2013
Pros: um ambiente agradavel
Cons: não tinha refeição no local
Logo ao chegar, dava entrada no livro de ocorrências para assumir o posto de serviço em seguida vistoriava os matérias do posto e certificava que estivesse tudo em ordem, no mais atendia os telefonemas, controlava entrada e saída de todos, passava recados e informações etc...
Desenvolvi muito quanto ao atendimento ao cliente, comunicação e como agir – more... em uma portaria de condomínio residencial.
Sempre muito prestativo.
Costumo me dar muito bem com meus amigos pois até hoje temos contatos.
A mais difícil quando me pediam para trabalhar no período noturno lutar contra o sono, quando não se tem costume fica difícil.
O serviço no todo, pois eu gosto muito do que faço então sempre é agradável – less
Pai é Pai
Ajudante (Former Employee), Ribeirão Preto, SPNovember 19, 2012
Pros: trabalhava quando dava
Cons: o salario vinha quando dava
Gostei muinto e aprendi bastante e fis variaos amigos.
É um bom trabalho pena que meu pai fechou a banca de aretesanato dele.