PAIN MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLDecember 17, 2016
I would work for them again. They treated me like I was a part of the family. I dont have anything else to say about working there, but this review page wont let me pass.
Pros
fun place
Cons
late houes
Interesting
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2016
My Experience Here Was Interesting; Interesting in a good way though. It Seem like everything I learned in school, I didn't apply it to the workforce. But the opportunity to meet new people, collect money, database work made me happy
Loved working with patients
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CANovember 9, 2016
This was a 1 month internship. There wasn't a full time position available or I would have accepted a job here. I learned a lot about Pain Management and Prescription medication.
Pros
Patients were awesome
Cons
No position available
Awesome specialty choice
Medical Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I love my field. As with anything the more you know the better you understand and the more efficient you are.There is a lot to learn and it is a growing field.
calm but fun work envirnoment. great managment and learned new things everyday
Externship (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2016
I would go in at 8 a.m to 5 p.m
I would work for 5 different doctors.
I loved working with the people and for the company
I learned how to inject iv's
the hardest part of the job was, remembering what each and every doctor did different.
Very busy workplace
Manager/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at work consists of approx 25-30 patients per day. At times, it can be extremely overwhelming. I work with an amazing bunch of coworkers, we are all team players. The majority of the patients are very friendly and thoughtful. I have learned alot over the two years that I have been employed here. The hardest part of the job is not always being able to please the Doctor. At times, no matter what you do, its never enough.
Pros
Medical Insurance paid in full
Very fast pace
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNAugust 2, 2016
Loved working there always something new changing so it kept me on my toes. Gained patients respect and they loved coming back to see me knowing they were going to be taken care of from beginning to end.
Nice environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  2089 Southridge DrJuly 11, 2016
I check patients in and out, answer a high volume of calls, collect co-pays and handle medical records. My office manager is very nice. They are very flexible and work with you.
I enjoyed it.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNJuly 7, 2016
Very nice people and place, really enjoyed the work and the company of the people. Always go in with a smile and get the job done. I really thank them for the experience.
Pain Management clinic
Externship (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 8, 2016
The pain management clinic was my externship site from school. It was a fun time to learn a little about the real health field. Although I wasn't getting paid due to being on extern, the other Medical assistants were poorly underpaid tremendously. It was as if they were boarderline getting paid minimum wage for what they went to school and got a degree for.
Loved most of this job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2016
It was really good just wish the pay was better. Also the timeliness of the doctor when seeing patients needs work.Otherwise everything was pretty good and the team worked great together.
I enjoyed working for the Eye Institute. It is an excellent hospital and wonderful employer
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 11, 2016
I was a scheduling coordinator on the Retina floor and worked with very kind and professional people. The doctors, secretaries and other employees all worked as a team. Our patients had a variety of medical issues and I found this interesting. The most difficult part was to see children coming in with Retina cancer.
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
Distance from my home
Fast Paced excellent Physicians
Medical Assistant/Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2015
A typical day we would see anywhere from 20 to 40 patients either follow up and consults combined. We also had certain days that we performed in-office pain management procedures which would range from 1 to 10 procedures per day. I have learned so many different things related to pain management, procedures, medications, how to handle patient's that are in chronic pain. I believe the hardest part of my job was leaving it at work. After patients had procedures especially on Friday's, I would find myself wondering how they were feeling the next day and would reach out to them on my own to check on them. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the patients get better, and know that I had a little part in it.
Pros
Doctors are awesome!
Cons
No time for eating, long days, commuting not great
Fun and great place to work
RN at Palm Beach (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLDecember 5, 2015
I appreciate my experience at Palm Beach Pain Management. I learned a lot here and had a great opportunity as a first year nurse.
a typical day at work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 21, 2015
Its a Pain management clinic. We have a friendly employee and we drive to work hard to achieve patient satisfaction. We as medical assistant do everything that we can in other to achieve our patient needs. We work as team so we get the done job.
arnp for pain management practice
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Certified (Former Employee) –  FLOctober 18, 2015
office setting and hospital rounds at two hospitals. two physician practice. follow up appointment for pain management and assisted MD's with various procedures
Cons
poor physican communication from one MD
Only RN staffed in very busy office.
Office-Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Natrona Heights, PAOctober 14, 2015
Managed patients pre and post procedures. Started IV's. Did all medication refills for chronic pain patients. Triage patients over the phone and in office.
Productive and great place to work
Customer Service/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  HINSDALE, ILOctober 14, 2015
I learned how to verify medical records and insurances and how to comunicate with patients. no benefits provided and hourly rate is minimum rate
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port Jefferson Station, NYOctober 2, 2015
Pain Management of Long Island has been a great home over the past few years. The staff and Doctors are very approachable and easy to work with. On a normal day I work a full 8 1/2 hours. Usually do between 10-15 authorizations a day as well as many other tasks.
Pros
staff
Cons
office location, time off without compensation, management
great place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CASeptember 24, 2015
Staff is very supportive and very positive. Company is growing constantly so growing pains are expected. Overworking is an issue.
Pros
stable
Cons
short lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAIN MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.