PAIN MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Veary Poor Management
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLNovember 15, 2017
This office was very stressful because the management was not good, it was hard to keep employees. Things where very unorganized and patients where always waiting a long time to see the doctor and always complaining about there wait time.
Enjoyed working with my patients.
Office Manager / Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 9, 2017
I would like to grow and advance in my position as well as be stable. Doctor practice wasn't growing due to his rescheduling and unavailability. Overall I have learned a lot!
Pros
free
pain managemnet
Receptionist/Back Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 3, 2017
disliked working there my coworkers were great however having to deal with patients besting over pain meds and the way they were treated by management was not in my scope of care ethics. Management was poor.Did nothing when we would have patients curse or threaten staff they would brush it off saying patient has had head tram. Very unprofessional.
Dont do it
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 25, 2017
I worked at the Institute for Pain Management. It was by far the worst place i have ever experienced in my life. Management is unprofessional, organization does not exist, and they for some reason thrive off of drama. No benefits at all were offered. Be prepared to work very hard and be criticized for everything. They never praise their staff. The only time management really has anything to say is when something has been done wrong but mind you, you will not receive any type of proper training either. Apply at own risk!!!
Overall It was a good job , just not a happy place to work .
Surgical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2017
worked at Pain management for 11 years . The company itself has undergone many changes and I feel is being phased out of the Company . Poorly managed .
Pros
Watching people heal and get on with a normal life again .
Cons
Addiction
Receptionist/Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHOctober 9, 2017
This job was very knowledgeable but very stressful and not managed well. They did not offer any benefits and I need them. I was happy to be introduced to the medical field but the office and specialty was too much for me.
pain management of firstchoice
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 9, 2017
It is an OK place to work for but they make you fill in at other centers without notice and take advantage of their employees but worst of all they have no compassion for their patients.
Pros
great employees
Cons
disrespectful management
joyce jones
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange City, FLJuly 25, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff and the people there. the doctors are great and very helpful, would go back working there anytime. can not conplain about the work life in the office
Pros
everything
Cons
nonthing
Great company care facility
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 18, 2017
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Basic procedures, IV's, injection and pain management
- Great and helpful supervisors
- Friendly culture and coworkers
- The hardest part of the job was seeing people in pain
- The most enjoyable part was helping them feel relief from their pain and reuniting them with their loved ones.
Fast paced work environment,
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJuly 18, 2017
Working with people in a small family setting. Pain management responsibilities. Local business, hard location to find. Secretarial staff is friendly.
Fast past fun
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJune 28, 2017
I learn so much from this job I miss it yes I do I am thankful to them for giving the opportuinty to work here. Nice people alot of good communication good team work.
PA-C (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2017
Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach to achieve the best possible outcomes. Monitor patient results from treatments provided and offer additional options and/or alternative plans when needed to achieve the most favorable outcomes.
Summary
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 19, 2017
A typical day at work for the billing department was to post any payments made by patients or insurance companies and balance your daily ledger. Post charges, review procedure notes for charges, collections.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
small office privately ran
The work is great the management is horrible
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 28, 2017
I loved my job at SPM however the management there is like a " good ole gals " group, you dont fit it you don't have a job, no matter how hard you work
Pros
Snacks, breakfast and lunch provided frequently
Cons
No lunch at times, management, no one to help you with work issues, no moral values
Would not recommend
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 20, 2017
It is very busy, I learned how to collect urine samples and how to setup an exam room for injections. Management was not the best. There is not an open door policy.The hardest part of the job is the politics. There is always favoritism.
Stay away!
Perioperative Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
Recruiting all new grads for$20/hr so that they can take advantage of the fact that you're hungry for your first nursing job!! Stay away from this place!
Ok
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2017
Its ok job was slow but a lot of experience so I would tell people about and they are ok people need more pay more but in the in I liked the staff and they liked me.
productive
Volunteer Management (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 4, 2017
It was very good CE course which gave me new knowledge and skills . it was more kind of knowledge about health related pain. different speaker shed light on the pain management and everyone was very great
great field to work for
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 1, 2017
Love to work in the medical field, keeps me on my toes, and great atmosphere to be in. Great learning opportunity and experience. Can adapt to change.
Pros
free lunches from reps
benefits
Met different surgeons, doctors, and staff in various locations
Medical Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles Area, CAApril 26, 2017
Help the patients fill out the paper work they needed in order to be seen by the doctor. Created a friendly, yet professional environment in order for them to feel comfortable and notified them that i would interpret exactly everything they tell me. After, we would go in the room to see the doctor and i would start interpreting what both the provider and the patient would say.
Pros
Seeing the has patient left satisfied with the information interpreted
Cons
Was not a set schedule