PAIN MANAGEMENT

PAIN MANAGEMENT Employer Reviews

Very competitive
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), miamiMarch 11, 2014
Pros: worked with professionals
Cons: long hours
a highly competitive job. Unfortunately taken over by larger pharmaceutical giant.
I enjoy working in an environment where I can help people.
Medical Receptionist, Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Moorestown, NJJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: working with wonderful co-workers and serving the public.
Cons: the cons are not enough hours and no benefits.
My day starts with opening up the office and preparing the rooms for the patients. I then prepare the office files for the patients that are to be seen that day, Our day consists of as many as 20 or more patients a day. I check them in and out, schedule their future appointments, handle their co-pays and assist them with their insurance questions. I – more... then use Medisoft electronic billing and enter any an all information per patient. My day consists of assisting the patients seen that day and dealing with the mail, correspondence, and general paperwork necessary for the successful running of the practice. At the end of the day, I do the banking from the day and close up the office. Even thought I am at the front desk, my jog consists of doing everything necessary to have the practice run efficiently and productively.
The hardest part of the job is that it is part-time and I need to work more hours. I also do not have any benefits with this position. The most enjoyable part of this job is helping people who are in pain and doing whatever I can to make their visit as pleasant as possible. – less
Enjoyable
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 26, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: short breaks
Basic office duties, measured vitals signs, administered medication. Management and co-workers were great to be around and very helpful.The job was fairly easy and I enjoyed helping the patients.
Great job
Receptionist (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: amazing environment
Cons: i work only on fridays
I love this job, I love the feeling working at a doctor's clinic knowing I will soon run my business when I become a dermatologist. I learned how to take vitals which is important.
Excellent place to work
Nurse (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 17, 2013
Pros: family environment
Cons: facility closing
Highly multiple skill pain management facility, which includes assessments, counseling, education regarding medication and treatments procedures.
Not a good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 11, 2013
Management is terrible, no breaks and payroll is never correct. Benefits were promised but never received.Hostile environment I do not recommend this job
Productive and professonal atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: lunch break
Cons: healthcare, no breaks
Good job, good environment and coworkers are nice people and great to work with. Only thing was my schedule, i was at different locations and never at a permanent one. Also, the benefits were very poor. I had none what so ever and i have a family so i had to look for something better
a lot of work to be done
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 4, 2013
a lot of patients from all ethnicity's , busy most of the day, making sure the patients are satisfied with their therapy
Good job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Paducah KYAugust 19, 2013
This was a perfect place to work for someone who was just learning about insurance claims..... everyone was exceptional to work with.
Overall busy workplace with good compensation and benefits.
LPN (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 12, 2013
Pros: recognization of skills, trust and dedication of individuals.
Cons: short breaks
Productive and busy workplace. Physicians were excellent for teaching and very detailed oriented. Physicians consistently would give helpful ideas regarding procedures and outcomes. The most unpleasant experience was working with office management.
Productive Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 29, 2013
I enjoyed the coworkers, The patients were so sweet,The patients always greet us.
good place to work
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 25, 2013
Pros: always busy
Cons: no health insurance
Fast pace and very stressful but rewarding. I liked working there.
enjoy work with patient.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), greenbelt mdNovember 28, 2012
It was a very busy practice for the reason we had to get the patient ready to go in the OR and the get the patient ready so they can go home.
I love working there.
Not a easy place to work
Administration Office Manager (Former Employee), Folsom, PAOctober 26, 2012
Overall could use some assistance in upper management. No loyalty, no effective chain of command.
busy work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 28, 2012
typical day dealing with patients co-workers were serious minded ppl
VERY PRODUCTIVE
MASSAGE THERAPIST (Former Employee), Westport, MOJuly 31, 2012
I had fun working there.Being able to work alng with chiropractor was a big deal.
Very good work standards.
Physician Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 17, 2012
Pros: tolerant and friendly.
Cons: expected to work through lunch hour.
Generous and friendly place to work. High quality standards.
Good luck.
Medical Assistant Lead (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLJune 19, 2012
Pros: great money
Cons: everything else
The office offered great compensation if you had no soul and didn't mind going to sleep at night knowing you charged unnecessarily high costs as well as giving patients far too much medication in potentially fatal dosages. All in all the office is now closed down due to the latter issue and from what I heard was turned into a chiropractic office.
beautiful office setting
Folsom, Pa (Former Employee), medical recordsNovember 5, 2011
Pros: free soda, juice, pastry and soft pretzels
Cons: not to many
very nice people,gorgeous office..I only left because I thought that I could better my career at a hospital,but they were bought out and dept was deleted. This office is very strong and busy. wonderful place.
Quiet working environment and a place to keep abreast with development around the world.
Consultant Anesthetist (Former Employee), Within the hospital of practice (FMC, BIDA)February 13, 2014
My work starts 8a.m. everyday (Monday to Thursday). Emergency is 24/7. We have four operating suites in my centre. I normally assigned cases to be anaesthesized to the nurse- anaesthetists working with me. I also supervise all the suites from the time of induction of anaesthesia to the end of anaesthesia. The hardest part of the job is when you are – more... taking ASA3/4 patients, where you expect the surgeon to finish quickly but gets lost in the middle of the surgery, knowing fully well that the patient's vital signs are unstable and there is no ICU support in our centre. This is hard and challenging.
The most enjoyable part of the work is when I go for post anaesthesia round and patients start appreciating the anaesthesia team. – less