Paint Nite Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A great place to work
VP, National Private & Corporate Events (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Working at Paint Nite has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me professionally. The co-founders have created a culture that encourages fresh ideas and they are always looking for ways to improve the experience -- for their customers, venue partners, artists and employees. It is exciting to see Paint Nite reach milestones and set goals that motivate us to work hard and strive to hit our mark.
My position challenges me every day and pushes me outside my comfort zone (in a good way). It has allowed me to learn a great deal and grow professionally in a relatively short period of time. I think it is fair to say (for almost every position at the company) that there is never a boring day. New, fun projects are always popping up and it is great to be involved in various aspects of the company. I feel like my voice is heard and the work that I am doing has an immediate impact on the company.
We are a group of high-energy, smart, witty individuals who know how to work hard and play hard.
On more than one occasion I have said: Best. Job. Ever.
Pros
fun, flexible, great donuts nearby
Cons
not enough karaoke singing in the office (but i am working on that)
Hot start-up in Boston
VP of National Operations (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Only been here a couple of months, and so impressed with how much I've grown professionally. I have been thrown into challenges that I've never experienced before, and have had permission to fail (as well as hit it out of the park). The CoFounders are eager to continue the crazy growth, and know that in order to do so they have to eliminate bottlenecks by letting people jump in and "get it done". If you're looking for new challenges every day, Paint Nite is well suited for you.
Pros
fun culture.. think fish tank, deer w/gym socks, & late night business meetings (with drinks)
Cons
moving 1, 000 miles an hour (but i love it)

Want to know more about Paint Nite?

Ask a question