Paint Nite

Paint Nite Employer Reviews

A great place to work
VP, National Private & Corporate Events (Current Employee), Somerville, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: fun, flexible, great donuts nearby
Cons: not enough karaoke singing in the office (but i am working on that)
Working at Paint Nite has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me professionally. The co-founders have created a culture that encourages fresh ideas and they are always looking for ways to improve the experience -- for their customers, venue partners, artists and employees. It is exciting to see Paint Nite reach milestones and set goals that – more... motivate us to work hard and strive to hit our mark.
My position challenges me every day and pushes me outside my comfort zone (in a good way). It has allowed me to learn a great deal and grow professionally in a relatively short period of time. I think it is fair to say (for almost every position at the company) that there is never a boring day. New, fun projects are always popping up and it is great to be involved in various aspects of the company. I feel like my voice is heard and the work that I am doing has an immediate impact on the company.
We are a group of high-energy, smart, witty individuals who know how to work hard and play hard.
On more than one occasion I have said: Best. Job. Ever. – less
Hot start-up in Boston
VP of National Operations (Current Employee), Somerville, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: fun culture.. think fish tank, deer w/gym socks, & late night business meetings (with drinks)
Cons: moving 1, 000 miles an hour (but i love it)
Only been here a couple of months, and so impressed with how much I've grown professionally. I have been thrown into challenges that I've never experienced before, and have had permission to fail (as well as hit it out of the park). The CoFounders are eager to continue the crazy growth, and know that in order to do so they have to eliminate bottlenecks – more... by letting people jump in and "get it done". If you're looking for new challenges every day, Paint Nite is well suited for you. – less

About Paint Nite

We help the world Drink Creatively.

Paint Nite is a new concept blending two timeless pastimes—painting – Read more