Paisano's Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Server (Former Employee) –  Topeka KSAugust 31, 2015
Work days lasted from 5-11 hour days. Maintained an ability to serve tables and bartend. Management was very poor and uncoordinated. Was a very your own your own type of restaurant to work at. Co-workers were more reliable to go to if you needed something to be taken care of rather then going on a 10 minute hunt for a manager that turned out to be outside smoking. The hardest thing about work here was just being able to communicate with the management and being able to find them when necessary.
not productive at all
COOK (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 24, 2015
very bad experience. I worked hard but there is a a lobby system there..because I am not in their lobby that's why they don't care and never let me do the work I wanted
Pros
nohing
Cons
everything is bad
Amazing place for great eat and wonderful customer service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 23, 2014
while working at Paisano's daily you help and great customers, take orders over the phone, answer multiple phone lines, help with complaints and customer concerns, bag orders, run transactions and register .
Amazing co- workers and the hardest part of the job is trying to not eat the food.
Pros
50% off
Very nice people to work for.
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 30, 2012
The typical day for me at Paisonos would be pleasing customers as well as taking orders and preparing the meals for them.
Pros
wonderful people to work for.
Cons
no way of exceling