Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Primary responsibilities: Generate sales, organize merchandise, and provide an overall friendly environment for customers at the Pistons Locker Room Stores during Pistons home games.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service. This includes greeting/acknowledging every customer, sharing solid product knowledge, and aiding customers in locating products.
- Operate point of sale cash register system. This includes entering accurate sales information, receiving payment for products, making correct change, and processing credit card/gift card transactions.
- Actively maintain store appearance. This includes straightening/organizing of merchandise and general housekeeping duties before/during/after events.
- Assist with replenishing of merchandise.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment/ handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including late evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Work week approximately 10-25 hours depending on Pistons schedule. Hours generally 4-11pm on game nights. Limited weekday hours available for replenishment/merchandising needs.
- Customer service experience.
- Cashier/cash handling experience.
- Must be a motivated, friendly, energetic and hard working individual.
Indeed - 7 months ago