Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

Great management, took care of their employees
Print Production Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMApril 26, 2017
Enjoyed working with Paladin. Easy to work with, was able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Pay was minimal but the job was so great that pay was not problematic. I learned a lot about the technical aspects of machinery and I enjoyed the fact that the job was hands on and required me to be out in the field mostly, not behind a desk all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility to do what I needed to finish the work. When I had a problem management took care of it immediately and blame was never placed on any one person. The problem was addressed, a solution was executed, and it was back to business.
Good Company to work for
Digital Print Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 20, 2017
Good Company to work for in terms of looking out for Employees. I had no major issues with them during my employment period. My Paycheck was always on time and accurate
Great place to work for
Loan Support Tier II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Great place to work they are a very professional group to work for couldn't ask for much more. When you call on this company for anything they were always there .
Short assignment
Store Fixture Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 21, 2017
my assignment with Paladin was only five days. However, the experience I had with them was really good. I would work for them again. Every time I had a question they went above and beyond to make sure I got the info I needed.
Fantastic
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Amazing company. Does an great job helping people find jobs. Always pays contractors and treats employees well. Encountered a lot of turmoil with leadership change in late 2015
The management team was caring and nice
Document preparer (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 16, 2016
Enjoyed working for this temp service. They never gave me a hard time when I needed off. They were very patient with everyone when we all were leaning the different processes we had to do. It was hard at times because the procedures kept changing. It was a nice job to have since most of had lost our jobs when the company was bought.
Pros
They had some luncheons for us
Cons
no health care
temp agency
worker (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 22, 2015
Good company to get a temporary position with a reputable company. I was the only one from my agency to be place on the assignment so there wasn't really anyone to relate to.
Service Technician
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2015
Repaired Xerox multi-function machines in business environments, honed my customer service skills, learned from managers and co-workers and generally enjoyed the entire process.
Enjoyed the work
Document Specialist / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 17, 2015
Sorted mail and checks, taped, scanned documents, indexed documents, used company mainframe to look up information and various clients, checked for discrepancies, checked envelopes to be sure nothing was missing.

I learned how to scan large volume of documents making sure that they were endorsed. Learned new software on company mainframe.

Management was strict, but friendly. They did not hesitate to help when someone had an issue

No time to really get to know the co-workers. was a very fast paced environment.

hardest part of job was the time constraints.

Most enjoyable part of job was 10-key and Document Sorting
Pros
Nice Breaks
Cons
Temmperature in the office.
The site i was working at was a pleasent place to be
check encoder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
My job was to encode checks. I have a lot of experience in this field. The work I did was always at a steady pace. I don't have anything else to add.
Pros
The people made the job a good place to work.
Cons
No benifits

Want to know more about Paladin Consulting, Inc?

Ask a question
OMG, the client was constantly complaining about these people
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  HoustonApril 17, 2015
Don't know how I stayed so long at the client. Was hired as a Systems Engineer, and a couple weeks after I started, the client was already complaining to me about what a scumbag company I was working for.

I never did hear all the details; but I heard a couple of people say they would never use Paladin again.

All of my personal experience with this company was working with 20-somethings that seemed to have just started in the business.

They use several different websites' SAaS companies, and they set up your username up differently across all of them.

I cannot imagine how they are still in business. They must have a high turnover rate with their salesmen. Having to get new customers constantly HAS to be expensive.
Work at client site
Dynamics CRM Deployment Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2015
Large CRM team implementation for DHS. I am currently handle solution deployment, technical delivery, and configuration management. The solution traverses 6 highly secure environment where as each has a minimum of 4 server clusters.
Contract position was new to me. No benefits but plenty of work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Unsure whether contract was going to be renewed due to clients sizing up other competitive contracts with other vendors. No matter on job performance it was all economics.
I've learned so much
VMS/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2014
I worked for Paladin Consulting Inc. for a year and I learned so much during my time there.
Productive work place.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 29, 2014
Productive understanding workplace. Friendly environment.
Pros
Free work uniforms, on site cafe, flexibility
Cons
Contracted company, management could use some improvement.
Contract work that gave me great pay for little work
Asset Recovery Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2014
I was hired to dismantle, catalog, document, pack and load all technologies used by the US Census Bureau at three locations. Also supervised the staff, movers and all other persons on site in a consultant type capacity. Overall I enjoyed this experience and welcome the opportunity again.
Pros
Easy tasks, Provided with all information and procedures in detail
Cons
Short hours, Contract work
Great organization and culture
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
March 2014-present Paladin Consulting Houston, TX.
Sales Consultant (Contract position)
 Hired as an independent consultant to re-engineer sales processes for a national staffing and recruiting organization.
 Developed an eight step sales campaign that proved to be a huge differentiator for the Houston sales team.
 Created strategic and tactical sales plans for each individual sales person within the Houston market place.
 Closed 4 major Oil & Gas clients resulting in multiple recruiting engagements and new revenue.
 Coached and lead the sales meetings on a daily basis.
A great learning experience
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Contractor for a major defense contractor with a very large budget.
Worked out near Dulles Airport and loved every minute of it.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Contract Not long enough
Ok
Intermediate Skilled Agent (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 30, 2014
Everything is just fine, work well with the people. Paladin is a good company to work for.
Careing Company to work for
Army Enterprise Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 18, 2013
I was happy to be represented by them they are caring and when something needs done they help right away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Consulting, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8