Paladin Consulting, Inc

Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews

Work at client site
Dynamics CRM Deployment Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2015
Large CRM team implementation for DHS. I am currently handle solution deployment, technical delivery, and configuration management. The solution traverses 6 highly secure environment where as each has a minimum of 4 server clusters.
Contract position was new to me. No benefits but plenty of work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Unsure whether contract was going to be renewed due to clients sizing up other competitive contracts with other vendors. No matter on job performance it was all economics.
Contract work that gave me great pay for little work
Asset Recovery Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2014
I was hired to dismantle, catalog, document, pack and load all technologies used by the US Census Bureau at three locations. Also supervised the staff, movers and all other persons on site in a consultant type capacity. Overall I enjoyed this experience and welcome the opportunity again.
Pros
easy tasks, provided with all information and procedures in detail
Cons
short hours, contract work
No Benefits AT ALL
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Most staffing companies pay benefits - Paladin does not. No vacation, overtime, sick time or holidays. If you don't work you don't get paid. I understand that for newcomers - but after a year I'm still stuck making less than I did on unemployment.
Pros
i'm employed
Cons
can never figure out who i need to speak to.
Xerox Contractors
currently employed (Current Employee) –  usaJuly 2, 2013
This isn't a bad review on Paladin.
If your looking to get your foot in the door at Xerox, think again. Xerox is transitioning for the better good of the share holders but not for the employees, a dead end job. Your benefits from Xerox will include this,

No pay raises, no one has seen one for over four years now.

You will not be paid for holiday pay, sick time nor vacation.

Xerox will fill your with head with all types of hype, don't buy into it. The famous line they love to use is "I am looking into getting you on full-time".

If you come on aboard, do yourself a favor, continue looking for employment elsewhere.
Pros
unsupervised work environment
Cons
no benefits, xerox employees have to pay xerox to driver xerox's vans
Easy job
Document Preparation Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2013
I was contracted through Paladin to work a temp assignment in Houston. I really can not say what the actual corporation in Dallas is like.
Don't waste your time
Document Prep (Former Employee) –  Houston TxMay 12, 2013
Don't waste your time, they never have anything available I never got paid on time even though my paper work was ALWAYS on time, my recruiter.was.a donkey with no patients only thing positive I got from this was the experience that put me at a big Law firm but as far as the staffing company Paladin..........RUN THE OTHER WAY
Pros
coworkers
Cons
paladin human resources
Top rate contracting company.
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2012
Contracted to work on local project and had little contact with other Paladin employees. My recruiter and support team were always available if I needed them and extremely helpful and resolution in resolving problems.
Stay away
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2012
Management will work you to death and then get rid of you after they used you all up. They will stress you to the point of mental concern. They will let your commission grow before they fire and replace you with a new college grad a year later. Look at the huge employee turn over rate! Plus management will accept no personal accountability over the success of the company. They will put in all the shoulders of the employees.
Pros
free drinks in break room
Cons
management, expect you to work overtime and nights, large turn over rate

Comment – January 27, 2013

These reviews are great, it is needed for someone to tell the truth and not be afraid to speak of what is really happening in the workplace today. Too many workplaces are treating people unfair and getting away with it.