Paladin Consulting, Inc

Paladin Consulting, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

OMG, the client was constantly complaining about these people
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  HoustonApril 17, 2015
Don't know how I stayed so long at the client. Was hired as a Systems Engineer, and a couple weeks after I started, the client was already complaining to me about what a scumbag company I was working for.

I never did hear all the details; but I heard a couple of people say they would never use Paladin again.

All of my personal experience with this company was working with 20-somethings that seemed to have just started in the business.

They use several different websites' SAaS companies, and they set up your username up differently across all of them.

I cannot imagine how they are still in business. They must have a high turnover rate with their salesmen. Having to get new customers constantly HAS to be expensive.
Service Technician
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2015
Repaired Xerox multi-function machines in business environments, honed my customer service skills, learned from managers and co-workers and generally enjoyed the entire process.
temp agency
worker (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 22, 2015
Good company to get a temporary position with a reputable company. I was the only one from my agency to be place on the assignment so there wasn't really anyone to relate to.
The site i was working at was a pleasent place to be
check encoder (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
My job was to encode checks. I have a lot of experience in this field. The work I did was always at a steady pace. I don't have anything else to add.
Pros
The people made the job a good place to work.
Cons
No benifits
Contract work that gave me great pay for little work
Asset Recovery Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2014
I was hired to dismantle, catalog, document, pack and load all technologies used by the US Census Bureau at three locations. Also supervised the staff, movers and all other persons on site in a consultant type capacity. Overall I enjoyed this experience and welcome the opportunity again.
Pros
easy tasks, provided with all information and procedures in detail
Cons
short hours, contract work
Work at client site
Dynamics CRM Deployment Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2015
Large CRM team implementation for DHS. I am currently handle solution deployment, technical delivery, and configuration management. The solution traverses 6 highly secure environment where as each has a minimum of 4 server clusters.
Great organization and culture
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
March 2014-present Paladin Consulting Houston, TX.
Sales Consultant (Contract position)
 Hired as an independent consultant to re-engineer sales processes for a national staffing and recruiting organization.
 Developed an eight step sales campaign that proved to be a huge differentiator for the Houston sales team.
 Created strategic and tactical sales plans for each individual sales person within the Houston market place.
 Closed 4 major Oil & Gas clients resulting in multiple recruiting engagements and new revenue.
 Coached and lead the sales meetings on a daily basis.
Xerox Contractors
currently employed (Current Employee) –  usaJuly 2, 2013
This isn't a bad review on Paladin.
If your looking to get your foot in the door at Xerox, think again. Xerox is transitioning for the better good of the share holders but not for the employees, a dead end job. Your benefits from Xerox will include this,

No pay raises, no one has seen one for over four years now.

You will not be paid for holiday pay, sick time nor vacation.

Xerox will fill your with head with all types of hype, don't buy into it. The famous line they love to use is "I am looking into getting you on full-time".

If you come on aboard, do yourself a favor, continue looking for employment elsewhere.
Pros
unsupervised work environment
Cons
no benefits, xerox employees have to pay xerox to driver xerox's vans
a good company to work for there was just no growth potential
Loss-Prevention Manager (Current Employee) –  New York,NYJuly 15, 2012
My typical work day consisted of managing 15 security guards in the heart of times square.I learned how to deal with unruly guests in a professional manner. Management was very professional at all times.The hardest part of the job was having to get physical with guests that threatened management or employees.the most enjoyable part of the job was constanly meeting new people.
Pros
free food
Cons
no insurance was offered
Paladin Constructions is a great company.
Office Manager/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 17, 2013
A typical day at Paladin was exciting. I learned general construction and basic office related work. Management was great.I leaned a lot from them. In the construction field it is tough being a apprentice working in the field. So my co-workers was very hard on me so I learned the had way. The hardest part of that job was working in some nasty weather. What i enjoyed about it the most was I had the support from my Co-workers being the youngest on the job at that time.
Pros
The Co-workers and Boss was like family
Stay away
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2012
Management will work you to death and then get rid of you after they used you all up. They will stress you to the point of mental concern. They will let your commission grow before they fire and replace you with a new college grad a year later. Look at the huge employee turn over rate! Plus management will accept no personal accountability over the success of the company. They will put in all the shoulders of the employees.
Pros
free drinks in break room
Cons
management, expect you to work overtime and nights, large turn over rate
No Paystubs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 10, 2012
I had to email for pay stubs as the website they set up had nothing but my direct deposit information. There was no contact about how the job was going any issues and they had no idea that the assignment was ended until i tried to get into the building of the client and was refused. Took them 3 days to figure out what was the deal...Not very professional
Don't waste your time
Document Prep (Former Employee) –  Houston TxMay 12, 2013
Don't waste your time, they never have anything available I never got paid on time even though my paper work was ALWAYS on time, my recruiter.was.a donkey with no patients only thing positive I got from this was the experience that put me at a big Law firm but as far as the staffing company Paladin..........RUN THE OTHER WAY
Pros
coworkers
Cons
paladin human resources
Giving an me a sense of security
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 25, 2012
I admired how quick I obtained work and the dedication that all my needs were met. Also, enjoyed how Paladin-Inc. gave me assignments centered around my previous experiences while giving me the opportunity to enhance my skills.
Pros
efficient and promising opportunities
Cons
being located in texas.
No Benefits AT ALL
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 8, 2013
Most staffing companies pay benefits - Paladin does not. No vacation, overtime, sick time or holidays. If you don't work you don't get paid. I understand that for newcomers - but after a year I'm still stuck making less than I did on unemployment.
Pros
i'm employed
Cons
can never figure out who i need to speak to.
Contract position was new to me. No benefits but plenty of work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Unsure whether contract was going to be renewed due to clients sizing up other competitive contracts with other vendors. No matter on job performance it was all economics.
Top rate contracting company.
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2012
Contracted to work on local project and had little contact with other Paladin employees. My recruiter and support team were always available if I needed them and extremely helpful and resolution in resolving problems.
Never thought.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2012
I never thought I would get to do work for the Census Bureau!
I had to get sworn in at every location that I worked.
The Census reps were very, very nice and cooperative.
Pros
easy money.
Cons
long distances to travel.
A great learning experience
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Contractor for a major defense contractor with a very large budget.
Worked out near Dulles Airport and loved every minute of it.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Contract Not long enough
Productive work place.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 29, 2014
Productive understanding workplace. Friendly environment.
Pros
Free work uniforms, on site cafe, flexibility
Cons
Contracted company, management could use some improvement.

2.9