Pali Momi Medical Center

Pali Momi Medical Center Employer Reviews

producive worker and gretter
gretter (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIFebruary 25, 2013
I like to socialize with other people, I like to watch sporxts, basketball, volleyball,baseball, football. A typical day for me is keeping things clean around my house, go the windward mall and talk to friends and talk to people at the store. I am currently retired at Hawai'i state Hospital, I helped and communitcated with the patients and i was also – more... a truck driver. I had also worked at Leahi Hospital Hali Mohalu, Kalapapa transport pateints from airport to all hospital. i worked there for 10 years. – less
Productive, Family-Oriented, Fun and Loving Environment
Clinical / Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Aiea, HawaiiOctober 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches given by drug representatives; everyday meetings.
Cons: the computer systems will be out of system (sometimes) which effects the flow of the office.
The medical office was fun, interesting, and loving environment. I've learned to become a better employee by serving quality care to the patients. The staff has been great from opening to closing office hours; meaning we all work as a TEAM. I enjoyed working for a medical office and I miss the workflow and the relationship with the staff and patients.
Professional place to be
Medical Staff Office Admionistrative Secretary (Current Employee), Aiea HawaiiJanuary 25, 2012
Pros: close to home, no traffic, great people
Cons: parking
PMMC is a very nice place to be employed by. The people here are so friendly and curteous to one another. Working with the physicians here is a breath of fresh air.