Looking for a motivated self-starter with a “whatever it takes” attitude to sell and promote consumer deposit and loan accounts. Develop and maintain member relationships while focusing on maintaining exemplary service levels. Provide members with account information and respond to member inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets internal standards of service as evaluated by our members.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and projects a positive image as a representative of the Credit Union.
- Provides members with account information and performs account transactions including accepting loan applications, opening accounts, processing transfers, stop payments, check orders and withdrawal requests and other deposit product servicing functions.
- Promotes the use of electronic banking services such as ATM, Debit Card, Mobile and Online Services.
- Meets and exceeds internal sales goals by analyzing and identifying member’s questions/problems and cross-selling products and services that would meet the member’s financial need.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere.
- Promotes the Credit Unions products and services by calling members and informing them of a relevant services that would meet their financial need.
- Responds to member requests, problems and complaints and/or directs them to another staff member for specific assistance.
- Willing to accept temporary reassignments and willing to travel to other branches within the county as deemed necessary or appropriate by the Credit Union to meet its business needs.
- Volunteer for credit union activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Two years of financial service sales experience preferred. Knowledge of banking products and services and word processing systems. Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Prior customer service experience is required. NYS Notary and NMLS helpful. Bilingual (English/Spanish a plus, but not required)
Must be able to work on Saturdays until 1:00 pm, sit and/or stand for extended periods and capable to use a computer keyboard and a calculator. May be required to lift 20 lbs. on occasion
Full benefit package plus retirement benefit, incentive program, and bonus program to PFCU full time employees.