Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Great people and products - not a lot of upward mobility
DBSL (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYMarch 7, 2017
Great co-workers and customer first attitude across the company but lacks HR vision and upward mobility. Great project opportunities and technology but promotions are few and far in between and salary is not competitive anymore
It was an experience
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMarch 6, 2017
This Job is fast pace non stop better enjoy every moment and every break you get because this jobs requires your devoted and undivided attention. This Job is fast pace but you have great coworkers and employers who can help you excel in this organization. This job and it's hours takes time to get acclimated to but it's well worth it.
productive fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDMarch 2, 2017
They hire good people, and they offer great training. Not really a hard job, easy to understand the process of manufacturing.
fast pace environments
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLJanuary 30, 2017
the job is fast pace time goes by fast. the co workers are really nice and no one is on you if you are just doing your job. the income is a bit low and the shifts are not the best.
Pros
environment is good
Cons
the shift
Pall has been a good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Overall Pall has treated me well. I recently moved to 3rd shift due to uncontrollable circumstances. I have worked most of my life on prefer 1st shift and am currently looking to move back to this shift.
Daily
Team Leader / Operator (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 15, 2017
Under new management and there are a lot of changes going on. It seems like we are just a number.
I love working with people, quality problems, safety concerns, getting customer orders out on time.
The hardest part of the job is short lead times with no in house materials
Fun
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 11, 2017
Lots of traveling and changes. Communications could improve but overall the Management team was relatively good to work with. Time off and benefits package were comparable.
Not the worst place but not the best place
Production Employee (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 1, 2017
There is a lack of management in the entire company. Employees are rude to one another and the work place is somewhat hostile. There is too much gossip and way too much favoritism. The work hours are long and overtime is mandatory. There is little to no room for advancement. The medical benefits are good but the raises are minimal. Pay is very low here and the management is top heavy.
Benefits
Cons
No advancement Raises are too low
Hostile workplace
Deburrer (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLDecember 28, 2016
Hostile workplace. Only concerned about share holders, machines are out dated, and in disrepair. Safety violations are regularly ignored. Holiday vacations revoked. Mandatory overtime. A rotten place to work, with no future.
Pros
Paycheck
pall corp
Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 7, 2016
a typical work day consists of testing and sampling all of the produced material followed by detailed data entry. hours wold be anywhere from 10 -12 hours and Saturdays.
Pros
hour break
Cons
work load
It was well structured and room to expend my skills
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYOctober 27, 2016
I worked in a microbiology lab where where i validated drugs from pharmaceutical companies for their antibacterial properties. I learned more about microbiology lab than i did in college. I partook in interviews and building the team for the lab. The dynamic between myself and my coworkers facilitated the completion of our assignments. Hardest part of the job is meeting the time framed that has been put in placed while trying to validate a drug that became unpredictable. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers on and off work.
Pros
offer payment for school while working
Cons
room for growth was slow
Pay is good but could be better.
Microbiology Laboratory Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Port whashington, NYOctober 2, 2016
company is good. pay is good. people are good. management should be little better. the overtaking of Danaher is bad, its making people loose job. Pay is good but could be better.
Lack of Leadership/Port Washington
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 23, 2016
Worked part time for this company. Rude and unprofessional. No respect between employees and management. Employees have no respect for each other. Employees do what they want! Needs Management to step up to the plate and Manager each department. HR really needs to get involved and resolve many issues.
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 18, 2016
Micro Managed by a bully, my advice is stay far away until they figure out he is the problem - people don't quit the company they quit the manager and this guy is why I quit along with a ton of other managers.
Pros
Knowledge of the every day worker.
Cons
VP of Global Operations - a bully!
Very Diverse Company
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 28, 2016
Tight Security at the compound
Learned about the Japanese culture, Workshops provided to help you get acclimated to the environment
Sales and Marketing training
Nice company to work for
enough work to last you threw the night
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 21093June 20, 2016
There was plenty of work to keep you busy threw the night. Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. Management was exceptional. Plenty of hours to get over time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
conflict with personal interest
Fun Learning Environment
QA/QC Biologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 10, 2016
Pall gave me the opportunity to enter the Quality Control Career and working with great team members I was able to acquire skills to further my career.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Their training leaves a lot to be desired
Customer Service Representative (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 9, 2016
Purging previous years' invoices to make room for the current years' invoices, placing purged invoices in alpha/numeric order, placing them in the archives. Training for SAT was sporadic, some coworkers were memorable.
Pros
not constantly sitting
Cons
bad training program
management is clueless.
machinist (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYNovember 18, 2015
Typical manufacturing shop. good group of guys, some worked, some slept. Management restructured often, which left everyone running around cause no one knew anything. Promised training to advance and increase pay, never happened. Boss had his favorites, and was a slug.
Pros
great pay, benefits.
Cons
no "proper" training, was never getting off 3rd
The work was not bad but the day to day non sense was crazy
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 11, 2015
The Job was not that bad but everything was built in house. No parts were ever there.. most of the stuff was made in house and still not on the shelf..
Pros
Scheduling was good lots of time off
Cons
You needed the time off to clear your head

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pall Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7