Pall Corporation

Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Annual raises are pathetic: around 1%
Senior Associate Scientist (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 20, 2015
Annual raises are measley and it doesn't matter if you slack off or work hard. They are the same for just about everyone.

They give you a "promotion" by changing your title and increasing the work load with hardly any pay increase.

Help me get out of here!
Teams are small but very focused and productive
Senior Research Scientist (Current Employee), Port WashingtonJuly 19, 2015
I develop new membranes or methods out of new materials. In this work, high inventive and technical skills are necessary combined with quick adaption to problems. Additionally, collaboration between groups (chemistry/development) is essential.
Critical thinking and time management are important to decide when a research idea is not feasible.
n/a
Industrial Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Exton, PAJuly 13, 2015
It was a great company and I was able to move forward while gaining financial security. It was enjoyable and a pleasant experience.
Great company to learn on your own and grow
Bean Counter (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 5, 2015
Pros: I have a good boss
Pall is a good place to work if you are self sufficient and are able to understand dynamics. Not sure what lies ahead for Pall but I suppose it could be good for some. They have a great work/life balance as long as you do your job.
A Joke! RUN!
Assembler A (Former Employee), New Port RicheyMay 21, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Everything!!!!
This Place is a Joke! They only hire people without experience. A typical work day is watching everyone walk around and gossip. you are not trained properly. Management have their favorites, and have no – more... idea what they are doing. Co-workers are Phony. The hardest part of the job was not getting rewarded for your hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day I left. Well since they just sold the place I'm sure it will not last to much longer. Good Luck! – less
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great working environment
Cons: Need to know basis, trend of terminating employees at the end of day, after work is completed on Friday.
Business is business Pall Corporation is a outstanding Corporation.
Long working hours for everyone but overtime is a plus unless you are salary based.
I learned we have great hard working people in – more... great places.
My coworkers are one of the greatest part of working at Pall.
The hardest part of the job is working long hours for overtime to make what is annually promised to me, which leaves me with no life balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear my supervisors complimenting my hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. – less
Productive and Excellent work ambient
Engineer for SUT department (Current Employee), Fajardo, PRMay 17, 2015
It is great to work in this company, every one in the facilities extend their hand helping you to learn and guide people in their professional grown providing new exciting experiences.
fast paced environment
Executive Admin to Pres (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 14, 2015
I am very grateful for the opportunity to be an employee of Pall Corporation. I was able to grow and learn the business. I met many great people here and established friendships within our global facilities.
lacking leadership
Trade Programs Specialist (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLMay 13, 2015
The company is not really good at giving out rewards. If you save the company a lot of money, you will only get a "thank you". Leadership lacks. A lot to do about people who can self-promote and not produce.
Productive and fun working environment
Senior Mechanical Designer (Current Employee), Cortland, NYMay 11, 2015
Fast paced working environment. Typical day spent modeling. I earned about water filtration. Hardest part of the job was staying within schedule to meet project deadlines.
Mandatory overtime and loss of Christmas shutdown.
Operator (Former Employee), HauppaugeMay 1, 2015
Pros: Winter summer shutdown. Joking
Cons: Schedule is a joke.
If all you want is mandatory overtime and loss of winter shutdown due to management keeping an impossible production schedule. Then this is the place for you. I have never been in a company that thought so badly of management, that the day I started training I was told to run as fast as I can and never look back.
Productive enviornment
Set Up/Operator (Manufacturing) (Former Employee), Deland, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Greats friends and benefits
Cons: Short breaks
Fast pace work with heavy machines that curragate pleats in materials to develops industrial filters. Worked with a great group of people. The management style was open and flexible to all. The hardest part of the day was during inventory checks and the most enjoyable part was when inventory check was completed.
Good Pay
Filter Line Setup CL1 (Current Employee), Cortland, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
The pay is pretty good, but the management is terrible. Everything is military style with dictator leadership. The actual job is great. I do like the work, although sometimes it can get repetitive.
Great Environment, Fostering Creativity and Professional Advancement
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: port washington site has a great cafeteria & gym
Cons: travel required for my position is 25-50%
The Port Washington site is an amazing facility. Both the people and the architecture are continually inspiring creative thinking. Engineers and scientists are continually encouraged to generate ideas for inventions as part of performance reviews and all ideas are considered in making products that wow customers. Overall, it is a great company for the advancing engineer.
Good overall working environment
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: professionalism
Cons: job security
Pall Corporation demands a professional work environment, and it's employees largely adhere to these standards willingly. Work amenities are well above-average. Stock program, 401k, Health Benefits are – more... all high quality.

There has been an ongoing organizational restructure for the past three years which makes nearly every employee's position transient. The nature of a transitional environment leads to job insecurity, and issues adhering to long-term organizational goals. This has subsequently hurt the creation of a true team-oriented work environment, due to employee's fears of losing their own occupations, and the revolving-door nature of the organizational charts. – less
Safety is not followed
maintenance (Former Employee), DeLand, FLMarch 20, 2015
There are suppers that do not know their job. Or the job required to do the jobs safely. They want things done right away not caring about the possible hazards, or the danger that exists.They talk a good game but do not follow through with what should be. .
I recommend this employer.
Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Cortland, NYMarch 17, 2015
Gained exposure to the water filtration / treatment industry. Co workers were professional. Management could use a little help (too many things on the plate)
Best Bosses you could ask for..
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYFebruary 17, 2015
Opening and sorting of the mail.
Posting of invoices .
Pulling certain check out from the check proposal.
Mailing of important documents through Federal Express.
Co worker were like family.

The company outsource to Malaysia,
The Hardest part was leaving .
good job
Distribution Handler (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 15, 2015
average working place with the correct tools and teaching of job, very safty aware, learned receiving/shipping stocking pulling orders, paper work for shipping (invoices, export paper work)
Scientist Pool
R&D Intern (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 5, 2015
I have learned how to work under stressful conditions, short deadlines, changing tasks, heavy work load. Management keeps changing, and being a part of a "resource pool" turned my job from meaningful into just being a pair of hands.

1 2 3 4 5

About Pall Corporation

With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. – Read more

Pall Corporation Salaries