Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

It was well structured and room to expend my skills
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYOctober 27, 2016
I worked in a microbiology lab where where i validated drugs from pharmaceutical companies for their antibacterial properties. I learned more about microbiology lab than i did in college. I partook in interviews and building the team for the lab. The dynamic between myself and my coworkers facilitated the completion of our assignments. Hardest part of the job is meeting the time framed that has been put in placed while trying to validate a drug that became unpredictable. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers on and off work.
Pros
offer payment for school while working
Cons
room for growth was slow
Pay is good but could be better.
Microbiology Laboratory Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Port whashington, NYOctober 2, 2016
company is good. pay is good. people are good. management should be little better. the overtaking of Danaher is bad, its making people loose job. Pay is good but could be better.
Lack of Leadership/Port Washington
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 23, 2016
Worked part time for this company. Rude and unprofessional. No respect between employees and management. Employees have no respect for each other. Employees do what they want! Needs Management to step up to the plate and Manager each department. HR really needs to get involved and resolve many issues.
Stay Away
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 18, 2016
Micro Managed by a bully, my advice is stay far away until they figure out he is the problem - people don't quit the company they quit the manager and this guy is why I quit along with a ton of other managers.
Pros
Knowledge of the every day worker.
Cons
VP of Global Operations - a bully!
Very Diverse Company
SENIOR SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJune 28, 2016
Tight Security at the compound
Learned about the Japanese culture, Workshops provided to help you get acclimated to the environment
Sales and Marketing training
Nice company to work for
enough work to last you threw the night
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD 21093June 20, 2016
There was plenty of work to keep you busy threw the night. Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. Management was exceptional. Plenty of hours to get over time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
conflict with personal interest
Fun Learning Environment
QA/QC Biologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 10, 2016
Pall gave me the opportunity to enter the Quality Control Career and working with great team members I was able to acquire skills to further my career.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Their training leaves a lot to be desired
Customer Service Representative (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 9, 2016
Purging previous years' invoices to make room for the current years' invoices, placing purged invoices in alpha/numeric order, placing them in the archives. Training for SAT was sporadic, some coworkers were memorable.
Pros
not constantly sitting
Cons
bad training program
management is clueless.
machinist (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYNovember 18, 2015
Typical manufacturing shop. good group of guys, some worked, some slept. Management restructured often, which left everyone running around cause no one knew anything. Promised training to advance and increase pay, never happened. Boss had his favorites, and was a slug.
Pros
great pay, benefits.
Cons
no "proper" training, was never getting off 3rd
The work was not bad but the day to day non sense was crazy
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 11, 2015
The Job was not that bad but everything was built in house. No parts were ever there.. most of the stuff was made in house and still not on the shelf..
Pros
Scheduling was good lots of time off
Cons
You needed the time off to clear your head
Great workplace
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Worked as a shipping/receiving clerk and learned more of receiving/shipping process. Management worked well with its co-workers. Co-workers worked well together as a team. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Good Place to Work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Deland, FLSeptember 26, 2015
Good team with a tenured work force. Good Employee morale. Senior Leadership is very involved in day to day operations.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Weather
Not what it used to be
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 5, 2015
Heard so many nice things about what the company USED to do for their employees.. Unfortunately, those days are long gone....
Pros
Brand name recognition
Cons
Better days are long gone
Shipping & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deland, FLAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot of skills that will help me with my future. Management team communicates well, but could be better with the directives.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
A decent place to work
Director of Quality Systems Validation (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYAugust 11, 2015
Company allows employees to work from home
Good holiday/vacation time
Most co workers are helpful and pleasant to work with
Annual raises are pathetic: around 1%
Senior Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 20, 2015
Annual raises are measley and it doesn't matter if you slack off or work hard. They are the same for just about everyone.

They give you a "promotion" by changing your title and increasing the work load with hardly any pay increase.

Help me get out of here!
Teams are small but very focused and productive
Senior Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port WashingtonJuly 19, 2015
I develop new membranes or methods out of new materials. In this work, high inventive and technical skills are necessary combined with quick adaption to problems. Additionally, collaboration between groups (chemistry/development) is essential.
Critical thinking and time management are important to decide when a research idea is not feasible.
n/a
Industrial Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 13, 2015
It was a great company and I was able to move forward while gaining financial security. It was enjoyable and a pleasant experience.
Great company to learn on your own and grow
Bean Counter (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 5, 2015
Pall is a good place to work if you are self sufficient and are able to understand dynamics. Not sure what lies ahead for Pall but I suppose it could be good for some. They have a great work/life balance as long as you do your job.
Pros
I have a good boss
A Joke! RUN!
Assembler A (Former Employee) –  New Port RicheyMay 21, 2015
This Place is a Joke! They only hire people without experience. A typical work day is watching everyone walk around and gossip. you are not trained properly. Management have their favorites, and have no idea what they are doing. Co-workers are Phony. The hardest part of the job was not getting rewarded for your hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day I left. Well since they just sold the place I'm sure it will not last to much longer. Good Luck!
Benefits
Cons
Everything!!!!