Pall Corporation

Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

A Joke! RUN!
Assembler A (Former Employee), New Port RicheyMay 21, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Everything!!!!
This Place is a Joke! They only hire people without experience. A typical work day is watching everyone walk around and gossip. you are not trained properly. Management have their favorites, and have no idea what they are doing. Co-workers are Phony. The hardest part of the job was not getting rewarded for your hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day I left. Well since they just sold the place I'm sure it will not last to much longer. Good Luck!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great working environment
Cons: Need to know basis, trend of terminating employees at the end of day, after work is completed on Friday.
Business is business Pall Corporation is a outstanding Corporation.
Long working hours for everyone but overtime is a plus unless you are salary based.
I learned we have great hard working people in great places.
My coworkers are one of the greatest part of working at Pall.
The hardest part of the job is working long hours for overtime to make what is annually promised to me, which leaves me with no life balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear my supervisors complimenting my hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed.
Productive and Excellent work ambient
Engineer for SUT department (Current Employee), Fajardo, PRMay 17, 2015
It is great to work in this company, every one in the facilities extend their hand helping you to learn and guide people in their professional grown providing new exciting experiences.
fast paced environment
Executive Admin to Pres (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMay 14, 2015
I am very grateful for the opportunity to be an employee of Pall Corporation. I was able to grow and learn the business. I met many great people here and established friendships within our global facilities.
lacking leadership
Trade Programs Specialist (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLMay 13, 2015
The company is not really good at giving out rewards. If you save the company a lot of money, you will only get a "thank you". Leadership lacks. A lot to do about people who can self-promote and not produce.
Productive and fun working environment
Senior Mechanical Designer (Current Employee), Cortland, NYMay 11, 2015
Fast paced working environment. Typical day spent modeling. I earned about water filtration. Hardest part of the job was staying within schedule to meet project deadlines.
Mandatory overtime and loss of Christmas shutdown.
Operator (Former Employee), HauppaugeMay 1, 2015
Pros: Winter summer shutdown. Joking
Cons: Schedule is a joke.
If all you want is mandatory overtime and loss of winter shutdown due to management keeping an impossible production schedule. Then this is the place for you. I have never been in a company that thought so badly of management, that the day I started training I was told to run as fast as I can and never look back.
Productive enviornment
Set Up/Operator (Manufacturing) (Former Employee), Deland, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Greats friends and benefits
Cons: Short breaks
Fast pace work with heavy machines that curragate pleats in materials to develops industrial filters. Worked with a great group of people. The management style was open and flexible to all. The hardest part of the day was during inventory checks and the most enjoyable part was when inventory check was completed.
Good Pay
Filter Line Setup CL1 (Current Employee), Cortland, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
The pay is pretty good, but the management is terrible. Everything is military style with dictator leadership. The actual job is great. I do like the work, although sometimes it can get repetitive.
Great Environment, Fostering Creativity and Professional Advancement
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: port washington site has a great cafeteria & gym
Cons: travel required for my position is 25-50%
The Port Washington site is an amazing facility. Both the people and the architecture are continually inspiring creative thinking. Engineers and scientists are continually encouraged to generate ideas for inventions as part of performance reviews and all ideas are considered in making products that wow customers. Overall, it is a great company for the advancing engineer.
Good overall working environment
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: professionalism
Cons: job security
Pall Corporation demands a professional work environment, and it's employees largely adhere to these standards willingly. Work amenities are well above-average. Stock program, 401k, Health Benefits are all high quality.

There has been an ongoing organizational restructure for the past three years which makes nearly every employee's position transient. The nature of a transitional environment leads to job insecurity, and issues adhering to long-term organizational goals. This has subsequently hurt the creation of a true team-oriented work environment, due to employee's fears of losing their own occupations, and the revolving-door nature of the organizational charts.
Safety is not followed
maintenance (Former Employee), DeLand, FLMarch 20, 2015
There are suppers that do not know their job. Or the job required to do the jobs safely. They want things done right away not caring about the possible hazards, or the danger that exists.They talk a good game but do not follow through with what should be. .
I recommend this employer.
Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Cortland, NYMarch 17, 2015
Gained exposure to the water filtration / treatment industry. Co workers were professional. Management could use a little help (too many things on the plate)
Best Bosses you could ask for..
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYFebruary 17, 2015
Opening and sorting of the mail.
Posting of invoices .
Pulling certain check out from the check proposal.
Mailing of important documents through Federal Express.
Co worker were like family.

The company outsource to Malaysia,
The Hardest part was leaving .
good job
Distribution Handler (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 15, 2015
average working place with the correct tools and teaching of job, very safty aware, learned receiving/shipping stocking pulling orders, paper work for shipping (invoices, export paper work)
Scientist Pool
R&D Intern (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 5, 2015
I have learned how to work under stressful conditions, short deadlines, changing tasks, heavy work load. Management keeps changing, and being a part of a "resource pool" turned my job from meaningful into just being a pair of hands.
Pay is ok, no advancement
Machine operator (Former Employee), DeLand, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: not many
Cons: military style management
Pay is ok, however people are always worried being fired for anything wrong. Lots of mandatory overtime, whether you like it or not, you HAVE to be there or you'll be looking for another job soon. Just go in and do your job and that's it. Don't suggest anything, don't try to change anything, don't say anything, they do not like it.
Great place and great employees
Inventory Contol Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: the benefits, the stability and the employees
Cons: turnover of management
I had the pleasure of working here for 17 years. We had a strong work team and I enjoyed going to work everyday. The benefits were outstanding and the work ethic and moral was very good.
productive
SAP MM/WM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
typical day at work , fun and learned at different stages in the organisatio
Any Port Washington job is just temporary employment
Finance (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: holiday shutdown - if you are there long enough to enjoy it.
Cons: work / life balance, building is for rent as mgmt is closing the ny location, employees just waiting their turn to be laid off, terrible work atmosphere.
CEO is only driven by greed and power as he off-shore jobs, crashes the economy and every week sends more employees to the unemployment line. The longer you have been there the more at risk you are. Benefits may sound good but even new employees are ushered out before they can be vested. Stock price and savings to the bottom line are all that matter to Pall.

High level employees are leaving as the writing on the wall becomes clearer every day. Even the CFO did not last two years - he offshored the US based Accounting / Finance jobs so can now collect his big bonus for 'restructuring' and head back to his previous employer.

If you are just looking for a paycheck and long hours, low moral and backstabbing does not matter then Pall may be a good starting point. Don't bring to many personal items with you as it will only take you longer to pack when you get the boot ......

1 2 3 4

About Pall Corporation

With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. – Read more

Pall Corporation Salaries