Pall Corporation Employee Review

View all Pall Corporation reviews

Team player, Self motivated, Responsible, my strenghth is puntuality and attendance to the workplace
QA/QC Technician. (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 8, 2013
It starts getting early to my work place to make time to greed my fellow co-workers and catch up the work load of the day from the previous shift, then starting focusing on the duties of the day.
I learned that when a person works with a strong professional team of co-workers, a work day is more productive and better incentives for the company that you work for, as well as better pride of what you do.
The greatness of management is the KEY player for the success of any business to progressively take the company in the next level in the market place.
I have a strong believe in the respect that I have to show for my Co-workers to create a positive and productive relationship to make the work place your second home.
The hardest part of the job is not to get the resources to perform it to the maximum of my capabilities.
Get the most out of each employee to raise the company to the highest standards and Specifications for each product that goes out to the customer to stay in the strong side of competition.
Pros
Good personal, family and health care benefits as well as retirment plans.
Cons
we only had one 10 minutes break time and half-hour for lunch; shift schedules changing very often.

Other Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive, great cafeteria, nice people, great benefits
Strategic Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYNovember 20, 2017
Overall, my experience working at Pall was positive. However, those in management positions were sporadically present. There was plenty of work so the day passed quickly. The office environment was positive, and team oriented.
Pros
As above
Cons
As above
Not a fair review
Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDNovember 18, 2017
I was on a student "intern" assignment/temporary employment, so I really didn't get to see how benefits or advancement worked.

I typically went to work and worked on different projects, one-day projects or longer.

I learned about filter construction, Kaizen principles, and working with many different people. I still have friends from that job, which I had back in 2006.

Management critiqued me in a review after I left: I wish they had told me to my face. To my face, they were pleasant enough.

The culture was the best part of this job. There were lunches, holiday celebrations, the works. There wasn't one person there who was hard to appreciate.
Pros
Culture, everything else
Cons
None come to mind