Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Physical Job
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLAugust 3, 2017
Making filters for Heavy Equipment is very physical, but rewarding as well. I learned a lot working there. I was only there a short time, but enjoyed my time there.
Not fair to employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJuly 14, 2017
This company has to many hand changes n the 10yrs I work there it change ownership six times. Don't advance fairly within show favoritism,no comments about how your job performance is
Pros
Easy access to get to
Cons
Health vacation
Good pay and benefits interesting work
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLJuly 3, 2017
I worked for pall corp for 14 years, good company to work for, interesting work on aircraft parts. Mostly ran cnc lathes there. Okuma lathes and Milwaukee mills.
Great Gig until corporate restructing
R&D Manager (Former Employee) –  Putnam, CTJune 20, 2017
Great Gig until corporate restricting. Focus on life science and pharma was a profitable business model, but at the expense of resources and personnel supporting industrial applications.
Pros
Great being part of a global R&D team.
Cons
Globalization stripped away many experienced personell
Fun
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYJune 19, 2017
Lots of different kind of projects. I got to work overseas and be exposed to different cultures and very interesting projects in Southeast asia. Also flexible working hours
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
compensation
medical, beverage, and food filter supplier
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 8, 2017
The company was a great company to work for, but it was Gelman Sciences at the time and was purchased by Pall Corp. and work was later moved to a different country
production work
Engineering Tech, AreoTek (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 1, 2017
Overall good company. Average pay for this type work. Sometimes due to client demands, long hours and weekend work. Large turnover due to job demands vs pay.
Pros
Leader in industry
Cons
Sometimes disorganized
Good training ground
QA Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 24, 2017
Benefit not so good
Expensive medical insurance
Cultural diversity
The hardest part of the job is working on weekends and not getting paid if you are salaried
Good rapport among employees
Pros
Good training ground for entry level positions
Cons
keep on changing management
lots of overtime
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLMay 22, 2017
it is an ok place to work, great benefits but sometimes the overtime is a little too much. supervisors play favorites. short breaks and lunches. some departments have employees who have reached the max pay and those employees dont work likethey should and leave everything up to other shifts.
Great people and products - not a lot of upward mobility
DBSL (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYMarch 7, 2017
Great co-workers and customer first attitude across the company but lacks HR vision and upward mobility. Great project opportunities and technology but promotions are few and far in between and salary is not competitive anymore
It was an experience
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMarch 6, 2017
This Job is fast pace non stop better enjoy every moment and every break you get because this jobs requires your devoted and undivided attention. This Job is fast pace but you have great coworkers and employers who can help you excel in this organization. This job and it's hours takes time to get acclimated to but it's well worth it.
productive fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDMarch 2, 2017
They hire good people, and they offer great training. Not really a hard job, easy to understand the process of manufacturing.
fast pace environments
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLJanuary 30, 2017
the job is fast pace time goes by fast. the co workers are really nice and no one is on you if you are just doing your job. the income is a bit low and the shifts are not the best.
Pros
environment is good
Cons
the shift
Pall has been a good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Overall Pall has treated me well. I recently moved to 3rd shift due to uncontrollable circumstances. I have worked most of my life on prefer 1st shift and am currently looking to move back to this shift.
Daily
Team Leader / Operator (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 15, 2017
Under new management and there are a lot of changes going on. It seems like we are just a number.
I love working with people, quality problems, safety concerns, getting customer orders out on time.
The hardest part of the job is short lead times with no in house materials
Fun
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYJanuary 11, 2017
Lots of traveling and changes. Communications could improve but overall the Management team was relatively good to work with. Time off and benefits package were comparable.
Not the worst place but not the best place
Production Employee (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 1, 2017
There is a lack of management in the entire company. Employees are rude to one another and the work place is somewhat hostile. There is too much gossip and way too much favoritism. The work hours are long and overtime is mandatory. There is little to no room for advancement. The medical benefits are good but the raises are minimal. Pay is very low here and the management is top heavy.
Benefits
Cons
No advancement Raises are too low
Hostile workplace
Deburrer (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLDecember 28, 2016
Hostile workplace. Only concerned about share holders, machines are out dated, and in disrepair. Safety violations are regularly ignored. Holiday vacations revoked. Mandatory overtime. A rotten place to work, with no future.
Pros
Paycheck
pall corp
Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 7, 2016
a typical work day consists of testing and sampling all of the produced material followed by detailed data entry. hours wold be anywhere from 10 -12 hours and Saturdays.
Pros
hour break
Cons
work load
It was well structured and room to expend my skills
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYOctober 27, 2016
I worked in a microbiology lab where where i validated drugs from pharmaceutical companies for their antibacterial properties. I learned more about microbiology lab than i did in college. I partook in interviews and building the team for the lab. The dynamic between myself and my coworkers facilitated the completion of our assignments. Hardest part of the job is meeting the time framed that has been put in placed while trying to validate a drug that became unpredictable. I enjoyed the company of my coworkers on and off work.
Pros
offer payment for school while working
Cons
room for growth was slow