Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

management is clueless.
machinist (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYNovember 18, 2015
Typical manufacturing shop. good group of guys, some worked, some slept. Management restructured often, which left everyone running around cause no one knew anything. Promised training to advance and increase pay, never happened. Boss had his favorites, and was a slug.
Pros
great pay, benefits.
Cons
no "proper" training, was never getting off 3rd
The work was not bad but the day to day non sense was crazy
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 11, 2015
The Job was not that bad but everything was built in house. No parts were ever there.. most of the stuff was made in house and still not on the shelf..
Pros
Scheduling was good lots of time off
Cons
You needed the time off to clear your head
Great workplace
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Worked as a shipping/receiving clerk and learned more of receiving/shipping process. Management worked well with its co-workers. Co-workers worked well together as a team. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Good Place to Work
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Deland, FLSeptember 26, 2015
Good team with a tenured work force. Good Employee morale. Senior Leadership is very involved in day to day operations.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Weather
Not what it used to be
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 5, 2015
Heard so many nice things about what the company USED to do for their employees.. Unfortunately, those days are long gone....
Pros
Brand name recognition
Cons
Better days are long gone
Shipping & Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deland, FLAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. I learned a lot of skills that will help me with my future. Management team communicates well, but could be better with the directives.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
A decent place to work
Director of Quality Systems Validation (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYAugust 11, 2015
Company allows employees to work from home
Good holiday/vacation time
Most co workers are helpful and pleasant to work with
Annual raises are pathetic: around 1%
Senior Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 20, 2015
Annual raises are measley and it doesn't matter if you slack off or work hard. They are the same for just about everyone.

They give you a "promotion" by changing your title and increasing the work load with hardly any pay increase.

Help me get out of here!
Teams are small but very focused and productive
Senior Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Port WashingtonJuly 19, 2015
I develop new membranes or methods out of new materials. In this work, high inventive and technical skills are necessary combined with quick adaption to problems. Additionally, collaboration between groups (chemistry/development) is essential.
Critical thinking and time management are important to decide when a research idea is not feasible.
n/a
Industrial Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 13, 2015
It was a great company and I was able to move forward while gaining financial security. It was enjoyable and a pleasant experience.
Great company to learn on your own and grow
Bean Counter (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYJuly 5, 2015
Pall is a good place to work if you are self sufficient and are able to understand dynamics. Not sure what lies ahead for Pall but I suppose it could be good for some. They have a great work/life balance as long as you do your job.
Pros
I have a good boss
A Joke! RUN!
Assembler A (Former Employee) –  New Port RicheyMay 21, 2015
This Place is a Joke! They only hire people without experience. A typical work day is watching everyone walk around and gossip. you are not trained properly. Management have their favorites, and have no idea what they are doing. Co-workers are Phony. The hardest part of the job was not getting rewarded for your hard work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the day I left. Well since they just sold the place I'm sure it will not last to much longer. Good Luck!
Benefits
Cons
Everything!!!!
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 18, 2015
Business is business Pall Corporation is a outstanding Corporation.
Long working hours for everyone but overtime is a plus unless you are salary based.
I learned we have great hard working people in great places.
My coworkers are one of the greatest part of working at Pall.
The hardest part of the job is working long hours for overtime to make what is annually promised to me, which leaves me with no life balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear my supervisors complimenting my hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Need to know basis, trend of terminating employees at the end of day, after work is completed on Friday.
Productive and Excellent work ambient
Engineer for SUT department (Current Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMay 17, 2015
It is great to work in this company, every one in the facilities extend their hand helping you to learn and guide people in their professional grown providing new exciting experiences.
fast paced environment
Executive Admin to Pres (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYMay 14, 2015
I am very grateful for the opportunity to be an employee of Pall Corporation. I was able to grow and learn the business. I met many great people here and established friendships within our global facilities.
lacking leadership
Trade Programs Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 13, 2015
The company is not really good at giving out rewards. If you save the company a lot of money, you will only get a "thank you". Leadership lacks. A lot to do about people who can self-promote and not produce.
Productive and fun working environment
Senior Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYMay 11, 2015
Fast paced working environment. Typical day spent modeling. I earned about water filtration. Hardest part of the job was staying within schedule to meet project deadlines.
Mandatory overtime and loss of Christmas shutdown.
Operator (Former Employee) –  HauppaugeMay 1, 2015
If all you want is mandatory overtime and loss of winter shutdown due to management keeping an impossible production schedule. Then this is the place for you. I have never been in a company that thought so badly of management, that the day I started training I was told to run as fast as I can and never look back.
Pros
Winter summer shutdown. Joking
Cons
Schedule is a joke.
Productive enviornment
Set Up/Operator (Manufacturing) (Former Employee) –  Deland, FLApril 28, 2015
Fast pace work with heavy machines that curragate pleats in materials to develops industrial filters. Worked with a great group of people. The management style was open and flexible to all. The hardest part of the day was during inventory checks and the most enjoyable part was when inventory check was completed.
Pros
Greats friends and benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Good Pay
Filter Line Setup CL1 (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYMarch 27, 2015
The pay is pretty good, but the management is terrible. Everything is military style with dictator leadership. The actual job is great. I do like the work, although sometimes it can get repetitive.
Pros
Pay