Pall Corporation Employee Review

View all Pall Corporation reviews

Transformative workplace - helping to transform a Fortune 1000 companies
Global Director of Data Governance and Control (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJuly 22, 2013
Pall is a company that has grown through acquisition. Because of this it has traditionally had a fragmented culture lacking true governance and controls.

The greatest pleasure I had at Pall was building a global Data Governance department from scratch with best in industry processes and controls

Other Pall Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive, great cafeteria, nice people, great benefits
Strategic Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Washington, NYNovember 20, 2017
Overall, my experience working at Pall was positive. However, those in management positions were sporadically present. There was plenty of work so the day passed quickly. The office environment was positive, and team oriented.
Pros
As above
Cons
As above
Not a fair review
Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDNovember 18, 2017
I was on a student "intern" assignment/temporary employment, so I really didn't get to see how benefits or advancement worked.

I typically went to work and worked on different projects, one-day projects or longer.

I learned about filter construction, Kaizen principles, and working with many different people. I still have friends from that job, which I had back in 2006.

Management critiqued me in a review after I left: I wish they had told me to my face. To my face, they were pleasant enough.

The culture was the best part of this job. There were lunches, holiday celebrations, the works. There wasn't one person there who was hard to appreciate.
Pros
Culture, everything else
Cons
None come to mind