Pall Corporation

Pall Corporation Employer Reviews

Very productive work environment
Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications Specialist (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYFebruary 3, 2014
My typical day at work includes applying cash; working with a team of four people.
Just OK Comapny
Associate Scientist (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: good working conditions, cafeteria w/subsided prices
Cons: not a good payment
Is a good place to work if you don't have family because of the crazy hours that sometimes you have to spent accomplishing the target dates of projects. Nice working conditions but not a good pay rate, other places pay more than this Company for the same job. I don't use the benefits of the Company so I don't have any idea about this. Depending in what lab you are working you'll have better or worst co-worker's relation, but this is something normal in USA I guess, it is a matter of culture or I don't know, but sometimes people are not that friendly
Laboratory Technician
Tech. Lab (Former Employee), Hauppauge New York NYJanuary 4, 2014
Experiencing initially test different types of membrane filters for demonstrating the ranges were demanding to be used in the production area. Verifying different areas to analyze whether the products purchased are suitable and that they also comply with the requirements of ISO. Inspecting the production area the quality of our filter. Very important for us since we were responsible that our product is under the best conditions for our client including to packaging thereof. All this required a communication between co-workers, supervisors
Good Company
Senior Electrical Software (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 2, 2014
Good Company in many ways.Good Company in many ways.Good Company in many ways.Good Company in many ways.
Team player, Self motivated, Responsible, my strenghth is puntuality and attendance to the workplace
QA/QC Technician. (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLNovember 8, 2013
Pros: good personal, family and health care benefits as well as retirment plans.
Cons: we only had one 10 minutes break time and half-hour for lunch; shift schedules changing very often.
It starts getting early to my work place to make time to greed my fellow co-workers and catch up the work load of the day from the previous shift, then starting focusing on the duties of the day.
I learned that when a person works with a strong professional team of co-workers, a work day is more productive and better incentives for the company that you work for, as well as better pride of what you do.
The greatness of management is the KEY player for the success of any business to progressively take the company in the next level in the market place.
I have a strong believe in the respect that I have to show for my Co-workers to create a positive and productive relationship to make the work place your second home.
The hardest part of the job is not to get the resources to perform it to the maximum of my capabilities.
Get the most out of each employee to raise the company to the highest standards and Specifications for each product that goes out to the customer to stay in the strong side of competition.
Holes Holes Holes
Fiber and Leach Associate (Former Employee), DeLand, FLOctober 23, 2013
Working back in the Leach department was horrible. No a/c and acid would eat through your clothes. Always had mandatory overtime.
Typical Day
REGIONAL LAB PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Bensenville, ILOctober 1, 2013
Schedule management, cost management, communication with stakeholders, mitigation and presentations.
Good people to work with. Factory closing and moving to new location.
Production Planner (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 6, 2013
Review previous days production and adjusted schedule to compensate for missed production targets. Worked on 4 week rolling sales orders to identify missing components. In 14 months helped reduce past due orders from $5 million to $0 past due. Management was nice but became "split" as half of the factory (industrial side) was moving to a different location as the Aerospace side. My co-workers were great, made the last few weeks ok as fellow associates were being transferred or released. Hardest part of the job was starting for the company that was new to SAP and did not have any training or procedures for the planning position I took over. Most enjoyable part was helping to reduce past due orders from over $5 million to $0 past due.
Productive company to work for. I learned a great deal from the experience of having responsibility for meeting deadlines in completing projects
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYAugust 26, 2013
Enjoyable company to work for. As a project manager I worked from home and had primary responsibility for all projects assigned to me.
pall has its own patents
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 26, 2013
Pros: i got a 15% discount on company stock
set up and operated 6 axis lathe.
I learned to take notes, so I could work independently
I get along great with coworkers
Productive place to work
Assistant Scientist - Contractor (Current Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short breaks
People are pleasant to work with on several projects. Co-workers are enjoyable to work with and management keeps you focussed on projects.
Transformative workplace - helping to transform a Fortune 1000 companies
Global Director of Data Governance and Control (Former Employee), Timonium, MDJuly 22, 2013
Pall is a company that has grown through acquisition. Because of this it has traditionally had a fragmented culture lacking true governance and controls.

The greatest pleasure I had at Pall was building a global Data Governance department from scratch with best in industry processes and controls
Knowledgable workstaff. Management continually changing.
Global Category Manager/Regional Category Manager (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FloridaJuly 18, 2013
Good advancement opportunitites. Last several years the company has undergone several management changes which has taken a toll on the work force. Lack a sustainable direction.
Driven company
Regional Service and Spares Sales Manager (Former Employee), Cortland, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: career growth, business travel, good salary
Cons: restructured too frequently, inconsistent management policies outside of sales dept., lack of strong customer service committment.
Clear sales goals for growth, overall consistent plans. Opportunities for growth. Great sales teams.
Sr. Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), home basedJuly 6, 2013
Poor management and communication from home office. I liked the travelling and was able to be self directed.
Good company to work for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 25, 2013
Pros: travel, benifits
Cons: can take a while to accomplish a task
Was able to make a difference. Made me valuable employee. I am well respected by my co-workers and my customers. Was very fortunate to be able to travel and meet my customers, sales reps and train at other Pall sites.
Excellent products & Great people ... Wrong Focus
Senior Industry Manager (Current Employee), US (Nationwide)June 8, 2013
Pros: filtration industry knowledge .. product excellence
Cons: not forward thinking .. too little focus on the employees, their contributions or their skills
Pall has excellent product recognition in the industry .. R&D are very competent and brilliant .. Co-workers are great support .. HigherUps loose sight of basic needs of the customer at times .. too much focus on shareholders, much too little on employees .. Organization appears to be straying from an Engineering company, to a strictly profit generating machine .. The filtration industry knowledge & technology is great
Avoid PALL Aeropower In New Port Richey, FL !!!
Test Engineer (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FLMay 22, 2013
Pros: there are no pros.
Cons: management has been trained to threaten employees.
You have to be desperate to work at this site. Management has been trained to threaten employees. Has good ole boys (dead wood) in mid to upper levels in all departments that stay there forever. They don't do their jobs on time, so everyone under them are under high pressure to meet the contract deadlines. Results in mass overtime with no extra pay (exempt), threats from management that you'll get fired, false promises, no advancement cause dead wood has clogged system, no real raises, no respect. Do not try to make a career at this PALL site. Stay until you get some experience and move on like everyone else.
management reorg undergoing
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Northborough, MAMay 20, 2013
high pressure group

learned a great deal about single use systems

usual drama
Pall Corporation
HR Receptionist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 17, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: benefits are paid partial; my site is closing down, and not enough pay.
Typical day in troubleshooting system errors, running HR reports, management of HR data Entry in HCM, Kronos, and DSI. Making badges

I have learned to be more proficient in HCM, Kronos, DSI, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, & Microsoft Publisher. I have also learned to troubleshoot problems that may occur for employees. I have mastered phone skills. I have managed travel for recruits & consultants.

Most of the co-workers are great.

Hardest part of job is managing many tasks and not having enough time to complete them all.

Again the most enjoyable part of the job is the people.

About Pall Corporation

With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. – Read more