Pall Corporation

Pall Corporation Employer Reviews

Holes Holes Holes
Fiber and Leach Associate (Former Employee), DeLand, FLOctober 23, 2013
Working back in the Leach department was horrible. No a/c and acid would eat through your clothes. Always had mandatory overtime.
Typical Day
REGIONAL LAB PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Bensenville, ILOctober 1, 2013
Schedule management, cost management, communication with stakeholders, mitigation and presentations.
Good people to work with. Factory closing and moving to new location.
Production Planner (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 6, 2013
Review previous days production and adjusted schedule to compensate for missed production targets. Worked on 4 week rolling sales orders to identify missing components. In 14 months helped reduce past due orders from $5 million to $0 past due. Management was nice but became "split" as half of the factory (industrial side) was moving to a different location – more... as the Aerospace side. My co-workers were great, made the last few weeks ok as fellow associates were being transferred or released. Hardest part of the job was starting for the company that was new to SAP and did not have any training or procedures for the planning position I took over. Most enjoyable part was helping to reduce past due orders from over $5 million to $0 past due. – less
Productive company to work for. I learned a great deal from the experience of having responsibility for meeting deadlines in completing projects
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYAugust 26, 2013
Enjoyable company to work for. As a project manager I worked from home and had primary responsibility for all projects assigned to me.
pall has its own patents
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 26, 2013
Pros: i got a 15% discount on company stock
set up and operated 6 axis lathe.
I learned to take notes, so I could work independently
I get along great with coworkers
Productive place to work
Assistant Scientist - Contractor (Current Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short breaks
People are pleasant to work with on several projects. Co-workers are enjoyable to work with and management keeps you focussed on projects.
Transformative workplace - helping to transform a Fortune 1000 companies
Global Director of Data Governance and Control (Former Employee), Timonium, MDJuly 22, 2013
Pall is a company that has grown through acquisition. Because of this it has traditionally had a fragmented culture lacking true governance and controls.

The greatest pleasure I had at Pall was building a global Data Governance department from scratch with best in industry processes and controls
Knowledgable workstaff. Management continually changing.
Global Category Manager/Regional Category Manager (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FloridaJuly 18, 2013
Good advancement opportunitites. Last several years the company has undergone several management changes which has taken a toll on the work force. Lack a sustainable direction.
Driven company
Regional Service and Spares Sales Manager (Former Employee), Cortland, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: career growth, business travel, good salary
Cons: restructured too frequently, inconsistent management policies outside of sales dept., lack of strong customer service committment.
Clear sales goals for growth, overall consistent plans. Opportunities for growth. Great sales teams.
Sr. Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), home basedJuly 6, 2013
Poor management and communication from home office. I liked the travelling and was able to be self directed.
Good company to work for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 25, 2013
Pros: travel, benifits
Cons: can take a while to accomplish a task
Was able to make a difference. Made me valuable employee. I am well respected by my co-workers and my customers. Was very fortunate to be able to travel and meet my customers, sales reps and train at other Pall sites.
Excellent products & Great people ... Wrong Focus
Senior Industry Manager (Current Employee), US (Nationwide)June 8, 2013
Pros: filtration industry knowledge .. product excellence
Cons: not forward thinking .. too little focus on the employees, their contributions or their skills
Pall has excellent product recognition in the industry .. R&D are very competent and brilliant .. Co-workers are great support .. HigherUps loose sight of basic needs of the customer at times .. too much focus on shareholders, much too little on employees .. Organization appears to be straying from an Engineering company, to a strictly profit generating – more... machine .. The filtration industry knowledge & technology is great – less
Avoid PALL Aeropower In New Port Richey, FL !!!
Test Engineer (Former Employee), New Port Richey, FLMay 22, 2013
Pros: there are no pros.
Cons: management has been trained to threaten employees.
You have to be desperate to work at this site. Management has been trained to threaten employees. Has good ole boys (dead wood) in mid to upper levels in all departments that stay there forever. They don't do their jobs on time, so everyone under them are under high pressure to meet the contract deadlines. Results in mass overtime with no extra pay – more... (exempt), threats from management that you'll get fired, false promises, no advancement cause dead wood has clogged system, no real raises, no respect. Do not try to make a career at this PALL site. Stay until you get some experience and move on like everyone else. – less
management reorg undergoing
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Northborough, MAMay 20, 2013
high pressure group

learned a great deal about single use systems

usual drama
Pall Corporation
HR Receptionist (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 17, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: benefits are paid partial; my site is closing down, and not enough pay.
Typical day in troubleshooting system errors, running HR reports, management of HR data Entry in HCM, Kronos, and DSI. Making badges

I have learned to be more proficient in HCM, Kronos, DSI, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, & Microsoft Publisher. I have also learned to troubleshoot problems that may occur for employees. I have – more... mastered phone skills. I have managed travel for recruits & consultants.

Most of the co-workers are great.

Hardest part of job is managing many tasks and not having enough time to complete them all.

Again the most enjoyable part of the job is the people. – less
Long Hours
Material Handler (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 30, 2013
Pick individual material needed for orders so they can be assembled. Inventory – control, usage of computer system to print shipping, barcode & box labels. Stocking and maintaining shelves in warehouse.
Offers advancement if you are willing to put in the time
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 29, 2013
Overall it's a good place to work but if you're good at what you do and they start asking you to do more, don't expect to be compensated for it. I found that out during the few years I was with the company. I was hired for one position and by the time I left I was doing the work of the shift supervisor and fellow co-workers were treating me as such – more... but never got the recognition from the department supervisor or others in management. – less
Terrible experience toward the end!
Microbiology Lab Analyst (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYApril 2, 2013
Pros: co workers
Cons: commute, management, salary
I was let go after 2 months after being told that the position I was hold was a contract position for 6+ months. I followed the rules, performed exceptionally and they still let me go with even telling me face to face. I had to find out from the agency that they could not "afford to keep me around any more".

Co workers where find just did not like – more... the fact that I did not get a heads up about my having to leave. – less
fast paced, standing all day, comfortable environment
machine technician (Former Employee), DeLand, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Management and coworkers all were willing to train new employees.
Company Hires a lot of temps for long assingments
Payroll Administrator Temp (Current Employee), Port Washington, NYFebruary 11, 2013
General population of the company always seemed like they were always behind in thier deadlines, majority of employees worked from home after hours and on weekends. Definately NO down time- you can easily get burned out.

About Pall Corporation

With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. – Read more